CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious cunts

Guest Blunt Cunt

Guest Blunt Cunt

What is it with religious cunts. Are they just plane stupid and ignorant. I mean do they really believe any of the shit that some nonce or beaded peaceful preaches about. I've met some really intelligent people in my time who have surprised me by the simple fact that they actually believe in some sort of religion or another. I was raised a Catholic myself, did my communion and confirmation and then when I finally grew up and developed my own brain and crucially the ability to think for myself I quickly realised what a load of old cunt the whole thing is. Don't you just hate those cunts that somehow manage to bring religion or god into every aspect of life. I mean for fucks sake, wake up and smell the coffee you bunch of retarded cunt faced cock sucking subnormal wank stains. 

Religion, you truly are a cunt so go and fuck yourself. 

Peace be with you. Amen.

8 minutes ago, Blunt Cunt said:

What is it with religious cunts. Are they just plane stupid and ignorant. I mean do they really believe any of the shit that some nonce or beaded peaceful preaches about. I've met some really intelligent people in my time who have surprised me by the simple fact that they actually believe in some sort of religion or another. I was raised a Catholic myself, did my communion and confirmation and then when I finally grew up and developed my own brain and crucially the ability to think for myself I quickly realised what a load of old cunt the whole thing is. Don't you just hate those cunts that somehow manage to bring religion or god into every aspect of life. I mean for fucks sake, wake up and smell the coffee you bunch of retarded cunt faced cock sucking subnormal wank stains. 

Peace be with you. Amen.

God go with you. 

39 minutes ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Peace be with you. Amen.

Repeat bollocks.

Here's some more- drink bleach 

2 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Peace be with you. Amen.

Well, there is religious zealotry but there are those people who have faith but don't necessarily subscribe to the teachings of a holy book which is sometimes viewed literally at worst and allegorical preaching and folklore at best. One can have faith but not be "religious".

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Peace be with you. Amen.

It`s a fascinating topic BC and old as time itself. If your interested this article may be of some help...Read Me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Peace be with you. Amen.

What,like a spazzy Spitfire or a mongy Messershmitt?

• Like 1

Guest Blunt Cunt
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wank material for one of our members.

Agreed. Wank material for that insignifcunt member who refers to himself as "Major Gay Cunt". He's made it quite clear he is a shit stabber of epic proportions. Boys.....back against the wall....the Major cunt is on his way.