CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HM Queen Elizabeth's Birthday.

Guest Blunt Cunt

Guest Blunt Cunt

Ok. I'm keeping this short and sweet, contrary to Major (gay cunt who likes young men's arses) Cunts advice.

Why the fuck would anyone care about the old girls birthday. Surely even her own son  (Charles note her paedo son Andrew) is desperate for her to kick the proverbial bucket. 

Personally, I'm quite fond of the old lady and I certainly don't wish her any harm, but seriously does anyone give a fuck. 

I reckon she will be around well after her 100th. She will outlive everyone of us cunts, thats a given.

Anyway,.....fuck off you miserable cunts.

2 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Ok. I'm keeping this short and sweet, contrary to Major (gay cunt who likes young men's arses) Cunts advice.

Why the fuck would anyone care about the old girls birthday. Surely even her own son  (Charles note her paedo son Andrew) is desperate for her to kick the proverbial bucket. 

Personally, I'm quite fond of the old lady and I certainly don't wish her any harm, but seriously does anyone give a fuck. 

I reckon she will be around well after her 100th. She will outlive everyone of us cunts, thats a given.

She's an immortal lizard and will regenerate in the form of the next in line. Obviously she will eat the original family member she intends to replace. Kate Middleton is actually the Queen Mother.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's an immortal lizard and will regenerate in the form of the next in line. Obviously she will eat the original family member she intends to replace. Kate Middleton is actually the Queen Mother.

No one has ever seen Eddie and Meghan together. Just saying.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Ooooh....... let’s have a heated debate! Why do I get the impression that you are a teacher? A fucking shit one at that. I bet you are grateful you don’t have to turn up every day and have your “students” laugh at you and call you a wanker. The Batshit Virus worked out well for you didn’t it?

Guest Blunt Cunt
57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ooooh....... let’s have a heated debate! Why do I get the impression that you are a teacher? A fucking shit one at that. I bet you are grateful you don’t have to turn up every day and have your “students” laugh at you and call you a wanker. The Batshit Virus worked out well for you didn’t it?

Did I forget to mention you're a cunt. Sorry my memory doesn't serve me too well these days. I'll say it again for good measure, "you're a repugnant cunt".

On 14/06/2020 at 03:50, Eric Cuntman said:

Farage and Icke. Two gay sponsors. You fucking test tube cunt. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Farage and Icke. Two gay sponsors. You fucking test tube cunt. 

It’s obvious that you are lost. The best thing you can do now is already apparent to you, so there’s no need to be hanging around on here. Good luck.

Guest judgetwi
On 15/06/2020 at 01:46, Blunt Cunt said:

Did I forget to mention you're a cunt. Sorry my memory doesn't serve me too well these days. I'll say it again for good measure, "you're a repugnant cunt".

Oh dear. When you have been outsmarted on here you are supposed to call me fat, poor, queer, paraplegic, Jewish, live in a council bed sit , works in a gay club and interferes with children . 

If you are the Hardman you are allowed to call me pissed. After all you have to be off on some substance to rip the piss out of the  King of the Hill.  You’ll learn mate, don’t worry. I’ve got the feeling you’ve never had an independent thought in your little head. The wankers on here are gonna love you.

Trust me.