Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HM Queen Elizabeth's Birthday.


Recommended Posts

Ok. I'm keeping this short and sweet, contrary to Major (gay cunt who likes young men's arses) Cunts advice.

Why the fuck would anyone care about the old girls birthday. Surely even her own son  (Charles note her paedo son Andrew) is desperate for her to kick the proverbial bucket. 

Personally, I'm quite fond of the old lady and I certainly don't wish her any harm, but seriously does anyone give a fuck. 

I reckon she will be around well after her 100th. She will outlive everyone of us cunts, thats a given.

Anyway,.....fuck off you miserable cunts.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Ok. I'm keeping this short and sweet, contrary to Major (gay cunt who likes young men's arses) Cunts advice.

Why the fuck would anyone care about the old girls birthday. Surely even her own son  (Charles note her paedo son Andrew) is desperate for her to kick the proverbial bucket. 

Personally, I'm quite fond of the old lady and I certainly don't wish her any harm, but seriously does anyone give a fuck. 

I reckon she will be around well after her 100th. She will outlive everyone of us cunts, thats a given.

Anyway,.....fuck off you miserable cunts.

 

 

She's an immortal lizard and will regenerate in the form of the next in line. Obviously she will eat the original family member she intends to replace. Kate Middleton is actually the Queen Mother.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's an immortal lizard and will regenerate in the form of the next in line. Obviously she will eat the original family member she intends to replace. Kate Middleton is actually the Queen Mother.

No one has ever seen Eddie and Meghan together. Just saying.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Ok. I'm keeping this short and sweet, contrary to Major (gay cunt who likes young men's arses) Cunts advice.

Why the fuck would anyone care about the old girls birthday. Surely even her own son  (Charles note her paedo son Andrew) is desperate for her to kick the proverbial bucket. 

Personally, I'm quite fond of the old lady and I certainly don't wish her any harm, but seriously does anyone give a fuck. 

I reckon she will be around well after her 100th. She will outlive everyone of us cunts, thats a given.

Anyway,.....fuck off you miserable cunts.

 

 

Ooooh....... let’s have a heated debate! Why do I get the impression that you are a teacher? A fucking shit one at that. I bet you are grateful you don’t have to turn up every day and have your “students” laugh at you and call you a wanker. The Batshit Virus worked out well for you didn’t it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ooooh....... let’s have a heated debate! Why do I get the impression that you are a teacher? A fucking shit one at that. I bet you are grateful you don’t have to turn up every day and have your “students” laugh at you and call you a wanker. The Batshit Virus worked out well for you didn’t it?

Did I forget to mention you're a cunt. Sorry my memory doesn't serve me too well these days. I'll say it again for good measure, "you're a repugnant cunt".

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Post Removed

Well that’s your immediate future taken care of. Didn’t you have a quick read of the rules before launching into this nonsense. I’ll give you a clue......Rule 12.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hey, vegetable whisperer - no mentioning family members in a sexual context. 

Vegetable whisperer. That's class Killer, and is definitely being borrowed at some point.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/06/2020 at 03:50, Eric Cuntman said:

She's an immortal lizard and will regenerate in the form of the next in line. Obviously she will eat the original family member she intends to replace. Kate Middleton is actually the Queen Mother.

Farage and Icke. Two gay sponsors. You fucking test tube cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Farage and Icke. Two gay sponsors. You fucking test tube cunt. 

It’s obvious that you are lost. The best thing you can do now is already apparent to you, so there’s no need to be hanging around on here. Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2020 at 01:46, Blunt Cunt said:

Did I forget to mention you're a cunt. Sorry my memory doesn't serve me too well these days. I'll say it again for good measure, "you're a repugnant cunt".

Oh dear. When you have been outsmarted on here you are supposed to call me fat, poor, queer, paraplegic, Jewish, live in a council bed sit , works in a gay club and interferes with children . 

If you are the Hardman you are allowed to call me pissed. After all you have to be off on some substance to rip the piss out of the  King of the Hill.  You’ll learn mate, don’t worry. I’ve got the feeling you’ve never had an independent thought in your little head. The wankers on here are gonna love you.

Trust me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Farage and Icke. Two gay sponsors. You fucking test tube cunt. 

Such is thy name with this my verse entwined

And long as kinder eyes a look shall cast

on Harold's page.

 

club footed faggot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Such is thy name with this my verse entwined

And long as kinder eyes a look shall cast

on Harold's page.

 

club footed faggot.

I'd like to reenact the Battle of Hasting with this Harold Child but this time stab the cunt in both eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...