CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Annoying fucking adverts

camberwell gypsy

Anyone suffering from mental health issues just has not got enough brains to deal with what life throws at them,grow some fucking bollocks and get on with it.If your IQ is not high enough to work out how to deal with what is put before you you're not suffering from mental health issues you're just a thick cunt,have a Nandos or Macdonalds and fuck off back to your bedsit and wallow in your own self pity,weak cunt.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Anyone suffering from mental health issues just has not got enough brains to deal with what life throws at them,grow some fucking bollocks and get on with it.If your IQ is not high enough to work out how to deal with what is put before you you're not suffering from mental health issues you're just a thick cunt,have a Nandos or Macdonalds and fuck off back to your bedsit and wallow in your own self pity,weak cunt.

I suspect you have typed out this drivel from Rampton high security mental hospital.

The Go Compare cunt, those obviously puff Meerkats with their modern homosexual family, that PlusNet wanker and the fucking army of condescending fucking cartoon animals selling everything from air fresheners to mattresses and every fucking corporation under the sun slithering up and using the pandemic as an opportunity to pretend they actually give a shit. Its fucking awful, pandering, diabetes risking shite.

In advert land, all white women must have black partners. And if there does happen to be a white couple, they must have at least one black child. What the fuck is that all about? A white bloke and a white woman, with two white kids... but who's that also at the dinner table?... some Afro sporting, Buckwheat looking cunt.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

In advert land, all white women must have black partners. And if there does happen to be a white couple, they must have at least one black child. What the fuck is that all about? A white bloke and a white woman, with two white kids... but who's that also at the dinner table?... some Afro sporting, Buckwheat looking cunt.

You talking about that one where they're all fucking about at a water park? My chosen narrative for that one is he stabbed her original husband and they went on holiday with the life insurance.

• Like 1

Guest Blunt Cunt

I fucking hate these adverts, give me the proper bollock ache they do. I mean what the fuck have Lexus got to do with anything and how the fuck are they "with you, getting you through together". I don't need a new cunting car and if I did it wouldnt be a fucking ridiculously overpriced piece of Japanese steel. I mean, seriously, who the fuck do they think they are,  how will buying a Lexus help me get through this cunt pandemic bollocks. Fuck off Lexus and die a painful death. I hope you go fucking bust or worse yet you get bought out by Daewoo. Cunts.

Guest judgetwi

What about “Let’s all join the coppers” adverts? BAMES and gays very welcome. Weeping, caring millennials are our speciality. It helps if you can supply your own knee pads as the wicked, racist government keeps us well short of money the capitalist racist bastards. Lezzas with blue hair, tattoos and iron mongery in their mush guaranteed fast track promotion.

Did I mention racism?

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

What about “Let’s all join the coppers” adverts? BAMES and gays very welcome. Weeping, caring millennials are our speciality. It helps if you can supply your own knee pads as the wicked, racist government keeps us well short of money the capitalist racist bastards. Lezzas with blue hair, tattoos and iron mongery in their mush guaranteed fast track promotion.

Did I mention racism?

Just wait until you see what the American Police are going to look like after this George Floyd mess:

togx5ckcss111.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Microsoft Teams makes me want to kick the fucking screen in as well. 

"We're running out covid-19 technology response, on teams"

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Nothing, I suspect. Just more meaningless words thrown together to make them feel important. A load of fucking snowflake nonsense babble fucking tosswank. As for the little drip that says it in the advert... I'd stab his mum in the fucking eye with a rusty wood chisel. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"We're running out covid-19 technology response, on teams"

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Nothing, I suspect. Just more meaningless words thrown together to make them feel important. A load of fucking snowflake nonsense babble fucking tosswank. As for the little drip that says it in the advert... I'd stab his mum in the fucking eye with a rusty wood chisel. 

Spoke to the father of the cartoon family who live along from me. I mentioned them before about the whole family doing the 10 second countdown for the Thursday night virtue signalling. Asked him why they weren't clapping every thursday. "We've been told we don't have to now". 

So these cunts are told to clap and show appreciation, its not their own choice. So do they really give a fuck about the NHS? Its cunts like these that will obey everything they are told to do. I despair.