CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Annoying fucking adverts

camberwell gypsy

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

According to South African research, it's the blood sugar level rather than the DM itself. The better controlled, the lower the risk.

As far as I'm concerned if a DM patient doesn't want to be compliant with their meds, then it's their fucking fault if they become ill with covid. Not a nice thing to say but I'm sick to the high teeth with these cunts.  You tell them that they could go blind but it makes no difference to some. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As far as I'm concerned if a DM patient doesn't want to be compliant with their meds, then it's their fucking fault if they become ill with covid. Not a nice thing to say but I'm sick to the high teeth with these cunts.  You tell them that they could go blind but it makes no difference to some. 

You forgot about having their legs chopped off.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There does seem to be a direct correlation between morbid obesity and stupidity.

On 14/06/2020 at 19:12, camberwell gypsy said:

These two ads are two of many that is boiling my piss at the moment. Especially that fucking Lloyd's one. So if I get turned down for a loan by them, will they help prevent me from losing my mind and re-enacting Hungerford in East Dulwich?

Laura Ingalls-Wilder was a cunt 

Fucking buy a TV Licence for the first time in your life you cheap shit. 

Saw this new Slimfast ad the other day,it seems that they can read what I'm thinking whilst watching it.Not sure if there should be a question mark after it but I wholeheartedly agree that Kelly Brook is certainly fucking 'doable'......right up the wrong 'un!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Saw this new Slimfast ad the other day,it seems that they can read what I'm thinking whilst watching it.Not sure if there should be a question mark after it but I wholeheartedly agree that Kelly Brook is certainly fucking 'doable'......right up the wrong 'un!

20200617_102141-1008x756.jpg

I'm surprised this hasn't been banned. I'm sure there's some little flowers out there who are offended by this. 

• 2 years later...
Guest Rik o shea

1. Stupid fucking meercat bollocks for a start, 2. utter wanker on the sunlife ad, 3. baby faced prick on the plusnet ad, 4. go fuck yourself you welsh fat fuck twat on the gocompre ad, 5. diesoon  fucking overpriced shit vacuum cleaner ad, 6. all the fucking give me"£3 a month ads,  

On 19/08/2022 at 12:17, Rik o shea said:

1. Stupid fucking meercat bollocks for a start, 2. utter wanker on the sunlife ad, 3. baby faced prick on the plusnet ad, 4. go fuck yourself you welsh fat fuck twat on the gocompre ad, 5. diesoon  fucking overpriced shit vacuum cleaner ad, 6. all the fucking give me"£3 a month ads,  

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Colgate new blue minty gel. 
Mum and Dad use it as well.

I’ve just finished filming the new ad. My new gnashers have almost paid for themselves already, and I’m struggling to cope with the hundreds of gorgeous birds throwing themselves at me every time I go out. 

• Like 1