Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Spoke to the father of the cartoon family who live along from me. I mentioned them before about the whole family doing the 10 second countdown for the Thursday night virtue signalling. Asked him why they weren't clapping every thursday. "We've been told we don't have to now". 

So these cunts are told to clap and show appreciation, its not their own choice. So do they really give a fuck about the NHS? Its cunts like these that will obey everything they are told to do. I despair.

I admit to opening the window and clapping the first night .. good as a one off gesture .. beyond that it was patronising and meaningless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I know i should probably just let it go but....

B89hH6gIYAIZwtb.jpg

At least this ad genuinely did make me laugh the first couple of times I saw it. Most of the shit that passes for advertising now either irritates the fuck out of me or gets me thinking... how the fuck has a company which can afford to pay for this bilge not realised, or more likely cared, how fucking awful it is? Both of which will have definitely ensured that I will never be a customer of theirs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well here it is, the Top Trump of shit adverts,............

Simply Be!, where a load of obese tuskers prance about in Vango tents as if making out its okay the be a fucking elephant seal and at least you'll have something 'nice' to wear when they bury you after the inevitable heart disease has shortened your life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well here it is, the Top Trump of shit adverts,............

Simply Be!, where a load of obese tuskers prance about in Vango tents as if making out its okay the be a fucking elephant seal and at least you'll have something 'nice' to wear when they bury you after the inevitable heart disease has shortened your life.

Simply be.........A fat cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trucking Funt said:

If I see another Britbox advert on youtube with that nauseating poof Graham Norton doing the voiceover I'm going to hunt the little mincer down and throttle him with some piano wire.

Please say you’re not joking. Brit-box.... a streaming service where you can pay for mainly BBC produced content which you’ve already payed for if you’re dumb enough to have bought a TV licence. Fucking genious really. If they can come up with a scam to make the dumb cunts of Britain fork out for a third time then I will call round Gary Linekunts gaff myself with a wheelbarrow full of wonga and shake the jug eared cunts hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well here it is, the Top Trump of shit adverts,............

Simply Be!, where a load of obese tuskers prance about in Vango tents as if making out its okay the be a fucking elephant seal and at least you'll have something 'nice' to wear when they bury you after the inevitable heart disease has shortened your life.

Covid will take care of some these fuckers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Please say you’re not joking. Brit-box.... a streaming service where you can pay for mainly BBC produced content which you’ve already payed for if you’re dumb enough to have bought a TV licence. Fucking genious really. If they can come up with a scam to make the dumb cunts of Britain fork out for a third time then I will call round Gary Linekunts gaff myself with a wheelbarrow full of wonga and shake the jug eared cunts hand.

I wouldn't pay for that utter pile of wank.I was watching a feature length documentary on YT about D-day yesterday which unfortunately for me, had adverts every 5 fucking minutes with that tedious bender droning on about how wonderful it is that the BBC and ITV are conning people into paying to watch repeats instead of filling 75% of their normal schedules with them. Just 5 seconds until the skip button appeared was enough to make me want to launch the laptop at the wall. I only persevered because the doc was actually quite good despite being made by the French.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Please say you’re not joking. Brit-box.... a streaming service where you can pay for mainly BBC produced content which you’ve already payed for if you’re dumb enough to have bought a TV licence. Fucking genious really. If they can come up with a scam to make the dumb cunts of Britain fork out for a third time then I will call round Gary Linekunts gaff myself with a wheelbarrow full of wonga and shake the jug eared cunts hand.

Back in 1992 the BBC launched  UKGold, and it was/is pay to view.  Showing most of their classic comedies.  I thought at the time what a fucking conning bunch of bastards,  there will be a public outcry.  Was there fuck.  Over here, we would protest by burning a few lorries (yours of course)  lol & fuck off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Back in 1992 the BBC launched  UKGold, and it was/is pay to view.  Showing most of their classic comedies.  I thought at the time what a fucking conning bunch of bastards,  there will be a public outcry.  Was there fuck.  Over here, we would protest by burning a few lorries (yours of course)  lol & fuck off.

UK gold are cunts. Clever cunts I'll admit. They package the same shit over and over again. Repeats of OFAH are on all the time, but they package them as if its the first time they've been on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Covid will take care of some these fuckers. 

Does Covid-19 effect Type-2 (or self induced, by being a fat inactive cunt - as I like to call it) as much as Type-1 diabetes?

Link to post
Share on other sites

All adverts for banks/financial institutions should have a little line of type at the bottom detailing the number o times its board and employees have been caught with their fingers in the till.

We need constantly to be aware of how  smug, parasitic shits operate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Back in 1992 the BBC launched  UKGold, and it was/is pay to view.  Showing most of their classic comedies.  I thought at the time what a fucking conning bunch of bastards,  there will be a public outcry.  Was there fuck.  Over here, we would protest by burning a few lorries (yours of course)  lol & fuck off.

From what I've seen French telly is so shit that they don't even bother repeating it on the main channels let alone any paid for service. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Does Covid-19 effect Type-2 (or self induced, by being a fat inactive cunt - as I like to call it) as much as Type-1 diabetes?

Research suggests that type 1 DM patients are affected worse than type2 dm. But it's more the old age patients that are more at risk. And young persons who have other comorbidities 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

From what I've seen French telly is so shit that they don't even bother repeating it on the main channels let alone any paid for service. 

From what you've seen?  I shouldn't imagine you  see very much from your piss soaked armchair, squinting at the nicotine smeared t.v screen.  You smelly spastic. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Research suggests that type 1 DM patients are affected worse than type2 dm. But it's more the old age patients that are more at risk. And young persons who have other comorbidities 

I am wondering whether the binge drinkers who are apparently healthy but who have actually seriously fuck up their livers are amongst many of those who have died without having any apparent background conditions .. possibly also applies to some recreational drug users. The railway doctor once explained to me that one reason that creaking gates often hang for longer than many non-creating gates was because they tend to have regular medical checks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am wondering whether the binge drinkers who are apparently healthy but who have actually seriously fuck up their livers are amongst many of those who have died without having any apparent background conditions .. possibly also applies to some recreational drug users. The railway doctor once explained to me that one reason that creaking gates often hang for longer than many non-creating gates was because they tend to have regular medical checks.

Many slim people have fatty livers. That can slip under the radar

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am wondering whether the binge drinkers who are apparently healthy but who have actually seriously fuck up their livers are amongst many of those who have died without having any apparent background conditions .. possibly also applies to some recreational drug users. The railway doctor once explained to me that one reason that creaking gates often hang for longer than many non-creating gates was because they tend to have regular medical checks.

Alcohol kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria, dimwit. The only one that isn't effected is the Norovirus because it doesn't have a fatty coating that the alcohol penetrates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am wondering whether the binge drinkers who are apparently healthy but who have actually seriously fuck up their livers are amongst many of those who have died without having any apparent background conditions .. possibly also applies to some recreational drug users. The railway doctor once explained to me that one reason that creaking gates often hang for longer than many non-creating gates was because they tend to have regular medical checks.

Jesus wept.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Research suggests that type 1 DM patients are affected worse than type2 dm. But it's more the old age patients that are more at risk. And young persons who have other comorbidities 

According to South African research, it's the blood sugar level rather than the DM itself. The better controlled, the lower the risk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...