Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

These two ads are two of many that is boiling my piss at the moment. Especially that fucking Lloyd's one. So if I get turned down for a loan by them, will they help prevent me from losing my mind and re-enacting Hungerford in East Dulwich?

Laura Ingalls-Wilder was a cunt 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone suffering from mental health issues just has not got enough brains to deal with what life throws at them,grow some fucking bollocks and get on with it.If your IQ is not high enough to work out how to deal with what is put before you you're not suffering from mental health issues you're just a thick cunt,have a Nandos or Macdonalds and fuck off back to your bedsit and wallow in your own self pity,weak cunt.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Anyone suffering from mental health issues just has not got enough brains to deal with what life throws at them,grow some fucking bollocks and get on with it.If your IQ is not high enough to work out how to deal with what is put before you you're not suffering from mental health issues you're just a thick cunt,have a Nandos or Macdonalds and fuck off back to your bedsit and wallow in your own self pity,weak cunt.

I suspect you have typed out this drivel from Rampton high security mental hospital.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Go Compare cunt, those obviously puff Meerkats with their modern homosexual family, that PlusNet wanker and the fucking army of condescending fucking cartoon animals selling everything from air fresheners to mattresses and every fucking corporation under the sun slithering up and using the pandemic as an opportunity to pretend they actually give a shit. Its fucking awful, pandering, diabetes risking shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In advert land, all white women must have black partners. And if there does happen to be a white couple, they must have at least one black child. What the fuck is that all about? A white bloke and a white woman, with two white kids... but who's that also at the dinner table?... some Afro sporting, Buckwheat looking cunt.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

In advert land, all white women must have black partners. And if there does happen to be a white couple, they must have at least one black child. What the fuck is that all about? A white bloke and a white woman, with two white kids... but who's that also at the dinner table?... some Afro sporting, Buckwheat looking cunt.

You talking about that one where they're all fucking about at a water park? My chosen narrative for that one is he stabbed her original husband and they went on holiday with the life insurance.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I suspect you have typed out this drivel from Rampton high security mental hospital.

I suspect there’s a steady flow of man juice dribbling from your arse.

Fuck off!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You talking about that one where they're all fucking about at a water park? My chosen narrative for that one is he stabbed her original husband and they went on holiday with the life insurance.

Wasn't that on Murder She Wrote? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I fucking hate these adverts, give me the proper bollock ache they do. I mean what the fuck have Lexus got to do with anything and how the fuck are they "with you, getting you through together". I don't need a new cunting car and if I did it wouldnt be a fucking ridiculously overpriced piece of Japanese steel. I mean, seriously, who the fuck do they think they are,  how will buying a Lexus help me get through this cunt pandemic bollocks. Fuck off Lexus and die a painful death. I hope you go fucking bust or worse yet you get bought out by Daewoo. Cunts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What about “Let’s all join the coppers” adverts? BAMES and gays very welcome. Weeping, caring millennials are our speciality. It helps if you can supply your own knee pads as the wicked, racist government keeps us well short of money the capitalist racist bastards. Lezzas with blue hair, tattoos and iron mongery in their mush guaranteed fast track promotion.

Did I mention racism?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

What about “Let’s all join the coppers” adverts? BAMES and gays very welcome. Weeping, caring millennials are our speciality. It helps if you can supply your own knee pads as the wicked, racist government keeps us well short of money the capitalist racist bastards. Lezzas with blue hair, tattoos and iron mongery in their mush guaranteed fast track promotion.

Did I mention racism?

Just wait until you see what the American Police are going to look like after this George Floyd mess:

togx5ckcss111.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does Adamantium protect you from AIDS?

Yeah, but the shield is "vibranium", so he's fucked in more ways than one.

Edited by Roadkill
That's fucking right - I assumed the cunts gender.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah, but the shield is "vibranium", so he's fucked in more ways than one.

Always getting me Wolverines mixed up with me Captain Americas. What a kerfuffle!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Microsoft Teams makes me want to kick the fucking screen in as well. 

"We're running out covid-19 technology response, on teams"

 

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Nothing, I suspect. Just more meaningless words thrown together to make them feel important. A load of fucking snowflake nonsense babble fucking tosswank. As for the little drip that says it in the advert... I'd stab his mum in the fucking eye with a rusty wood chisel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"We're running out covid-19 technology response, on teams"

 

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Nothing, I suspect. Just more meaningless words thrown together to make them feel important. A load of fucking snowflake nonsense babble fucking tosswank. As for the little drip that says it in the advert... I'd stab his mum in the fucking eye with a rusty wood chisel. 

Spoke to the father of the cartoon family who live along from me. I mentioned them before about the whole family doing the 10 second countdown for the Thursday night virtue signalling. Asked him why they weren't clapping every thursday. "We've been told we don't have to now". 

So these cunts are told to clap and show appreciation, its not their own choice. So do they really give a fuck about the NHS? Its cunts like these that will obey everything they are told to do. I despair.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...