CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who tilt their head back when talking

camberwell gypsy

I don't know if anybodys noticed, but watching tv I've noticed some cunts are looking at the camera or at the interviewer and they have their head slightly tilted back so they are looking down their nose when they're talking. There's a music journo who does this on music documentaries and watching 'Traffic Cops' on Ch5 and there's a copper doing this as well.  Added to this, my neighbour did this to me today. I hadn't a clue what he was fucking talking about because his head tilting was putting me off. Anyway, its beginning to fucking annoy the hell out of me.

Fucking hell, I think I'm losing it. 

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't know if anybodys noticed, but watching tv I've noticed some cunts are looking at the camera or at the interviewer and they have their head slightly tilted back so they are looking down their nose when they're talking. There's a music journo who does this on music documentaries and watching 'Traffic Cops' on Ch5 and there's a copper doing this as well.  Added to this, my neighbour did this to me today. I hadn't a clue what he was fucking talking about because his head tilting was putting me off. Anyway, its beginning to fucking annoy the hell out of me.

Fucking hell, I think I'm losing it. 

I can't quote for you neighbour but isnsn't there a current fad for doing the shoots with the camera held low down? I think that idea is that it makes the cunt on camera look taller.

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lots of interest. Like Wilde perhaps they're looking at the stars whereas you are looking for dog ends or loose change that's dropped out of someone's pocket. As they say you can't polish a turd, even if you stare at it long enough. Your handle suits you, but Camberwell Turd would be better. 

Here he is! The new moron on the block. Change the record, you monotonous little prick.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lots of interest. Like Wilde perhaps they're looking at the stars whereas you are looking for dog ends or loose change that's dropped out of someone's pocket. As they say you can't polish a turd, even if you stare at it long enough. Your handle suits you, but Camberwell Turd would be better. 

You really a fucking top notch wordsmith. Clearly our gain is the Booker Prize loss. Keep this up and you'll be more detested than Fwank. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You really a fucking top notch wordsmith. Clearly our gain is the Booker Prize loss. Keep this up and you'll be more detested than Fwank. 

Despite my loathing of Frank, I’d never compare him to this retard. Frank at least was capable of humour and wit - ChildeTurd is just another sad troll wanker.

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Despite my loathing of Frank, I’d never compare him to this retard. Frank at least was capable of humour and wit - ChildeTurd is just another sad troll wanker.

Frank was capable of humour and wit. Sorry I must have been having a shit when that happened. 

But you're right. This cunt is definitely a Sunshine Bus window gurner. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not withstanding the fact that this is Cunts Corner I feel overwhelmingly obliged to tell you that you are a massive fucking cunt. Fuck Off.

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I can't quote for you neighbour but isnsn't there a current fad for doing the shoots with the camera held low down? I think that idea is that it makes the cunt on camera look taller.

Dan Roan (BBC Sports Correspondent)

By Jiggerycock, December 12, 2018 in The Corner

I've got 'previous' on this one..................

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Post Removed

Reported for Rule 10:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

I feel you've not got long here as you're no doubt a previous member booted off for the same reason and back looking for revenge. Sad cunt, kill yourself.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for Rule 10:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

I feel you've not got long here as you're no doubt a previous member booted off for the same reason and back looking for revenge. Sad cunt, kill yourself.

Made a valid comment on a vacuous thread. Tilt your head back at that. It had NO replies until ChildeHarold came along sparked massive interest. 

Guest Blunt Cunt
5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Silly Billy. Fuck off yourself back to the Emerald Isle. 

Honestly. Come on fellas, you're all behaving like absolute cunts. It seems to me that there are a couple of cunts in particular on here that keep hijacking perfectly good cuntings to satisfy their desire to insult and belittle other cunters. 

STOP being CUNTS and Cunt up for cunts sake. I'm sick and tired of all the incestuous cunting. Cunts.

On 20/06/2020 at 00:59, Blunt Cunt said:

Honestly. Come on fellas, you're all behaving like absolute cunts. It seems to me that there are a couple of cunts in particular on here that keep hijacking perfectly good cuntings to satisfy their desire to insult and belittle other cunters. 

STOP being CUNTS and Cunt up for cunts sake. I'm sick and tired of all the incestuous cunting. Cunts.

I couldn't disagree more you slaaaaag! By the way you are a cunt.