CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Vera Lynn

Trucking Funt

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn't know Vera went bald at 30. 

Indeed our Vera was something of a pioneer in the downstairs topiary stakes. She invented the landing strip, and rumour has it it’s where Glenn Miller was trying to land when he got lost over The Channel. She never forgave herself, and to avoid confusion in future, she went for the full pubic Kojak on her 30th birthday. Prince Phillip was particularly enamoured reportedly, and ordered the privet hedge at Sandringham be thinned in the hope that Brenda would take the hint. 

On 18/06/2020 at 15:16, Eric Cuntman said:

Vera was shit compared to Gracie Fields. Who totally blew her out of the water with that 'Thingummybob' song.

But Vera was responsible for millions more wank soiled and spunk crusty WD issue Y fronts  than the screeching old bat from Rochdale.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Her sister Strawberry was better.

Lol

Fuck off 

Cousin Strawberry. Played by Tom Skerrit in 'Things Are Tough All Over'.

Im going to have to rewatch all the Cheech & Chong shit now. Even 'Yellowbeard' which was technically a monty python film.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cousin Strawberry. Played by Tom Skerrit in 'Things Are Tough All Over'.

Im going to have to rewatch all the Cheech & Chong shit now. Even 'Yellowbeard' which was technically a monty python film.

I remember the bloke from That's Life got a bit part as a baddie in it and went to Oliver Reed for acting lessons. Reed threw him out because he was so fucking useless. 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the bloke from That's Life got a bit part as a baddie in it and went to Oliver Reed for acting lessons. Reed threw him out because he was so fucking useless. 

Chris Searle I think. The cross-eyed baboon who used to fart about in front of the rubber plant behind Esther Paedo-enabler.

Chris Searle I think. The cross-eyed baboon who used to fart about in front of the rubber plant behind Esther Paedo-enabler.

Just did a bit of research. It was Chris Heiney 'In at the deep end' and the film is 'Water'.  Can't find just the bit with Reed but on YouTube there's the whole program. Reed interview is about 10 minutes in. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Just did a bit of research. It was Chris Heiney 'In at the deep end' and the film is 'Water'.  Can't find just the bit with Reed but on YouTube there's the whole program. Reed interview is about 10 minutes in. 

I've seen it before. It takes place in some rural cottage or something and he's only in there for a couple of minutes before Reed manhandles him out of the door.

I know you like him, but I thought Reed was an obnoxious fucking pig. I would love to have seen Henry Cooper knock the cunt on his arse. Some part in a period drama, they brought Cooper in as a non speaking part to have a 'gentlemans' boxing match with Ollie's character. Ollie decided to take the piss and properly landed one on Coopers chin. Didn't go down well, unlike Reed, who went down like a sack of shit and spent 5 minutes dribbling and mumbling on the floor.

I've seen it before. It takes place in some rural cottage or something and he's only in there for a couple of minutes before Reed manhandles him out of the door.

I know you like him, but I thought Reed was an obnoxious fucking pig. I would love to have seen Henry Cooper knock the cunt on his arse. Some part in a period drama, they brought Cooper in as a non speaking part to have a 'gentlemans' boxing match with Ollie's character. Ollie decided to take the piss and properly landed one on Coopers chin. Didn't go down well, unlike Reed, who went down like a sack of shit and spent 5 minutes dribbling and mumbling on the floor.

What was the film where a werewolf turned into Oliver Reed?

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he crap!

Whilst on tour with the MCC in South Africa in 1948 - 49, Jack Crapp and Alec Bedser had enjoyed a particularly lively night out and were returning to the team hotel, to be met by the night concierge. At which point the conversation went thus:

Concierge: 'Bed sir?'

JC: ' No! Crapp!

Concierge: 'Ah, that would be down this corridor, first on the left sir'

Now THAT's badinage and a rib-tickling play on words

• Like 1