CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

This smug liberal great champion of equality is under the spot light himself for 'casual racism' after a tweet joking that he had placed a bet that black lives matter will score first in the palace game. I hope this cunt is finally chucked off the BBC, he survived cheating on his wife, his brother being a career criminal and jailed, himself although a campion of fairness, yet is involved in shady schemes to avoid tax that only the rich could be part of. In his utopia everyone deserves everything, as long as he does not have to contribute tax at the same rate as joe public, and he can tweet about nonsense such as the removal of little Britain from the BBC, I wonder if he pays his tv licence tax... 

• Like 6

Do-gooding all-round nice guy and England legend Gary Linekar, who kindly donated £140,000 of his £1,750,000 BBC salary to British Red Cross during COVID-19, leaving him with just £1,610,000 to live on for the rest of the year. I hope the cuntflap manages to survive Christmas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do-gooding all-round nice guy and England legend Gary Linekar, who kindly donated £140,000 of his £1,750,000 BBC salary to British Red Cross during COVID-19, leaving him with just £1,610,000 to live on for the rest of the year. I hope the cuntflap manages to survive Christmas.

In Manchester tonight Burnley yobs towed a banner behind a plane with “White lives matter” on it.........lol.

That certainly will have upset BBC stooge Lineker...

lol.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I’ve been a Liverpool fan since I was a kid. After the fucking disgraceful taking the knee bollocks which every one of these talentless, overpaid ,ugly Premier League cunts have made a show of doing this week, I hope they never win another match ever and I also hope they all catch bad aids from their black cock sucking whore wives and pass it on to their spasticated ugly kids and they all get robbed and raped in the arse in their mansions by the same dusky cunts they’ve been crying and fawning over recently. I prefer to watch beach volleyball anyway. (The birds version obviously)

Guest judgetwi

I’ve heard some cunts say that Gary is a tax dodging, BBC hypocrite arselicker who will say anything to keep his greedy snout in the taxpayers trough.

I say bullshit! I know for a fact that Saint Gary employs a number of illegal bearded child immigrants to clean up the oil slick he leaves behind wherever he goes.

Leave Gary alone! (and keep paying his wages for telling us how dumb we are, obviously)

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been a Liverpool fan since I was a kid. After the fucking disgraceful taking the knee bollocks which every one of these talentless, overpaid ,ugly Premier League cunts have made a show of doing this week, I hope they never win another match ever and I also hope they all catch bad aids from their black cock sucking whore wives and pass it on to their spasticated ugly kids and they all get robbed and raped in the arse in their mansions by the same dusky cunts they’ve been crying and fawning over recently. I prefer to watch beach volleyball anyway. (The birds version obviously)

All that time you wasted brothelkeeping Bill, when clearly the UN would have benefitted from your wisdom. Tsk. 

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He only donated the £140k because he's now been shamed into paying tax and this donation will be tax deductible so in real terms it costs him fuck all. All the rich cunts do it.

He even donates money like a cunt so he must be one massive fucking bell end cunt that even a die hard AntiFA, Brexit supporting tree hugger would fuck over. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

It's not a bad watch but wimins football has come along way in the looks department. Check most of Dutch and Swedes teams. Highly fuckable non rug munchers. 

Same can't be said for women's cricket; all fuck ugly carpet munchers and the game is of 3rd division pub standard

I'd rather fuck David Boon

Guest Blunt Cunt
23 hours ago, King Billy said:

You took the literal words right out of my cunting foul mouth. Nice one KB 

• 2 months later...

All premier league players can go and fuck themselves, especially after crying because they were told to take pay cuts to protect non playing staff members jobs. "Oh we were never consulted" uttered cabbage patch doll cunt Rooney. So one trick pony Jordan Henderson says "we've all got together and decided to donate to the NHS to show what great guys we are". I hope the cunts all turned up at training in their 100k offroaders to see that their pitches were knee deep in grass because there was no cunt around to cut them. I can't imagine that simian faced, subs bench warming twat Milner knowing how to work a lawn mower. 

• Like 1

On 10/09/2020 at 12:34, camberwell gypsy said:

All premier league players can go and fuck themselves, especially after crying because they were told to take pay cuts to protect non playing staff members jobs. "Oh we were never consulted" uttered cabbage patch doll cunt Rooney. So one trick pony Jordan Henderson says "we've all got together and decided to donate to the NHS to show what great guys we are". I hope the cunts all turned up at training in their 100k offroaders to see that their pitches were knee deep in grass because there was no cunt around to cut them. I can't imagine that simian faced, subs bench warming twat Milner knowing how to work a lawn mower. 

Have a heart gyps, poor Wayne has got massive debts to pay off thanks to his 100k a night gabbling addiction 

Wherever there are thick cunts with money, there’ll be folks around to take it off ‘em

• 1 year later...

Standards on The Corner are really slipping when Gary Lineker can be all over the press in the UK claiming he suffered racist abuse on account of his tan (presumably acquired while playing for Barcelona in FUCKING SPAIN), and there isn’t so much as a squeak from the Titans of vitriol who used to inhabit this place. 

It’s perhaps just a pity he didn’t volunteer to do the rap section of World in Motion rather than that peely-wally fucker John Barnes. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/gary-lineker-racist-abuse-b2106034.html

• Like 1