CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

On 15/03/2023 at 23:35, Snowy said:

I'd expect a an eco warrior as yourself not to be very hairy tbf,its probably hard burrowing into the ground with an over sized snozz to find shelter like some angry hippy mole.

Listen cunt, we’re right in the middle of prime newt wanking season and I’m fucking knackered. Trying to coax a thimble full of luv custard out of the slippery little buggers goes on day and night and is beyond simple tossers like you. 

Now get fucked, and count yourself incredibly lucky that you’ve got a response from your better at this stressful time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Listen cunt, we’re right in the middle of prime newt wanking season and I’m fucking knackered. Trying to coax a thimble full of luv custard out of the slippery little buggers goes on day and night and is beyond simple tossers like you. 

Now get fucked, and count yourself incredibly lucky that you’ve got a response from your better at this stressful time 

You’ve changed Stubbers since you’ve had that man bun. What’s gone wrong?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to think I’ve always been a massive cunt billy, but hours of getting unresponsive palmate’s and great cresteds towards the vinegar strokes, is taking its strain

Fair enough. It happens to everyone eventually. Even Pen isn’t the man he used to be.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fair enough. It happens to everyone eventually. Even Pen isn’t the man he used to be.

Good fucking god man. Knocking one out of an amphibian is one thing, but one shudders what kind of industrial equipment would be needed to take on pens below the knee dangler. I’m guessing one of those grab things on the back of a Travis Perkins lorry would be a good start.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking god man. Knocking one out of an amphibian is one thing, but one shudders what kind of industrial equipment would be needed to take on pens below the knee dangler. I’m guessing one of those grab things on the back of a Travis Perkins lorry would be a good start.

When @ratcum was Norman Wisdom’s cock, he used to masturbate himself by wriggling up the downward escalator at department stores. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

And the only punter who could possibly tackle the job is coolered.

FREE PUNKAPE!

@The Beast Billy’s asked you very politely now on two separate threads. He may be a deranged Ulster man who thinks bill gates is a lizard preparing us for slavery, but he does have some weight around here. 

Do the right thing you miserable old cunt.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Billy’s asked you very politely now on two separate threads. He may be a deranged Ulster man who thinks bill gates is a lizard preparing us for slavery,

I’m all choked up Stubbs. That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about me. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2023 at 21:45, Penny Farthing said:

Its dog owners that I hate, the failure of all too many to train their pet. Cunts who wander about talking into their mobile phones whilst "walking" with their dogs unleashed and neither knowing or even caring whether their dog is following them or even knowing what it is doing.

'Man's best friend' strikes again...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-65083464

On 12/03/2023 at 22:06, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your capacity to surprise me with your dunderheadedness seems unbridled.

The quote from the Auschwitz Museum is about language and dehumanisation being the precursors to mechanised murder. Gary’s point was also about the language around the new migrant policy. To deliberately misunderstand what this argument is about, at the behest of rabid right wing news sources who don’t bat an eyelid when the BBC hierarchy is stuffed with Tory grandees, is to rather give away your own set of prejudices and sympathies. 

And again with the sphincteral opening reference. I thought we’d done this? You’d made a typically limp and inaccurate reference to anatomy you clearly don’t know much about, and I corrected you. Must we go round and round on this point, or have you retained the capacity to learn? I’m sure you’d be the first to protest if I bring up an old reference to your avant-garde teenage ventriloquist act. Fitting perhaps that such a tale is woven into your emerging sexuality, for I very much doubt you’ve made many lips move since. 

As you were. 

Bugger me sideways, LCS, I like your postings but I'm beginning to see just why you get right up Wolfie's nose. You are not talking to the Dons of Oxbridge but to the rest of us. Any cunt who had an education will know that his tutors would have told him to 'speak to his audience'. Shove your fucking dictionary up your sore fucking arse. That aside, I look forward to your subsequent painful death.

• Like 2