CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

Guest judgetwi

My congratulations to Sir Gary (it’s only a matter of time, trust me).

He is white and straight and getting old and stale……exactly the sort of cunt the BBC don’t want on their screens. He must be terrified of his greedy snout being extracted from the  taxpayer’s trough. He can feel the delectable and box ticking Alex Scott looming over his shoulder. So what does he do? He becomes black!…….a victim of racism!

They can’t sack him now can they? I imagine his agent is at Jimmy Savile House right now demanding a fucking big pay rise. In the morning he’ll be up the M25 to Leicester to demand the same thing from those Walkers Crisps wankers. 
Saint Gary Lineker……..money grabber, tax dodger, fake SJW and much smarter than you think!

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Based on the way he treated his wife, he may well have some African genes in him.

#BlackLinekersMatter

On a slight tangent from having African things in you perhaps, but my nephew reminded me the other day that there was a time at the BBC that Andi Peters followed Phillip Schofield into a Broom Cupboard. 

They’ve really got this hiding in plain sight thing down, haven’t they?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In the morning he’ll be up the M25 to Leicester to demand the same thing from those Walkers Crisps wankers. 

I realise these days your movements are usually limited to the Kebab Shop, the Synagogue, and the mobility scooter repair shop, but even an utter prick like you must realise you can’t go up the M25 to anywhere, given it’s an orbital motorway encircling your beloved City. You’d certainly not take the M25 to Leicester, unless you mean the Square. And I’d imagine you prefer hanging about suspiciously around Piccadilly Circus or Victoria Coach station. Much more your cup of tea. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My congratulations to Sir Gary (it’s only a matter of time, trust me).

He is white and straight and getting old and stale……exactly the sort of cunt the BBC don’t want on their screens. He must be terrified of his greedy snout being extracted from the  taxpayer’s trough. He can feel the delectable and box ticking Alex Scott looming over his shoulder. So what does he do? He becomes black!…….a victim of racism!

They can’t sack him now can they? I imagine his agent is at Jimmy Savile House right now demanding a fucking big pay rise. In the morning he’ll be up the M25 to Leicester to demand the same thing from those Walkers Crisps wankers. 
Saint Gary Lineker……..money grabber, tax dodger, fake SJW and much smarter than you think!

If he "comes out" like the pseudo gay Schofield, then he is virtually unsackable. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I realise these days your movements are usually limited to the Kebab Shop, the Synagogue, and the mobility scooter repair shop, but even an utter prick like you must realise you can’t go up the M25 to anywhere, given it’s an orbital motorway encircling your beloved City. You’d certainly not take the M25 to Leicester, unless you mean the Square. And I’d imagine you prefer hanging about suspiciously around Piccadilly Circus or Victoria Coach station. Much more your cup of tea. 

@Mrs Roops Why not remove Judge from the mod queue now? It's doing my fucking head in having to wait 24-36 hours for apoplectic responses that would be much funnier in real time.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-61925148

More erosion of white, British culture. I bet those leftie cunts at the Beeb couldn't wait to break this news.

This has really annoyed me. In fact, it has majorly fucking vexed me to the point where I can feel an anthrax-laden letter of protest coming on.

The changes are aimed at "offering more poems by contemporary and established poets of colour", OCR said, It added the new poets would also include disabled and LGBT voices.

Remember when poetry was all about "the best words in the best order?" I mean, don't get me wrong, some of the best and most vibrant poetry of recent years has come from, shall we say, less-traditional sources, but this isn't an either/or thing. No system based on merit takes Larkin out in favour of the adolescent posturing of a one-legged lesbian bleating on about how slavery was bad. If they're any good put them in AS WELL AS  rather than INSTEAD OF. If there are space constraints, take out a few of Walt Whitman's shorter poems, that should free up a hundred pages.

Fucking philistines.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This has really annoyed me. In fact, it has majorly fucking vexed me to the point where I can feel an anthrax-laden letter of protest coming on.

The changes are aimed at "offering more poems by contemporary and established poets of colour", OCR said, It added the new poets would also include disabled and LGBT voices.

Remember when poetry was all about "the best words in the best order?" I mean, don't get me wrong, some of the best and most vibrant poetry of recent years has come from, shall we say, less-traditional sources, but this isn't an either/or thing. No system based on merit takes Larkin out in favour of the adolescent posturing of a one-legged lesbian bleating on about how slavery was bad. If they're any good put them in AS WELL AS  rather than INSTEAD OF. If there are space constraints, take out a few of Walt Whitman's shorter poems, that should free up a hundred pages.

Fucking philistines.

The greatest war poem ever written will obviously be removed -'Guns'

:Boom boom boom boom boom. Boom boom boom boom boom. Boom boom boom boom.....' - Pvt Baldrick c 1918. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The greatest war poem ever written will obviously be removed -'Guns'

:Boom boom boom boom boom. Boom boom boom boom boom. Boom boom boom boom.....' - Pvt Baldrick c 1918. 

For fairly obvious reasons it is the removal of Owen that will have the Tory grandees clutching most tightly at their pearls, but (in my opinion) Larkin is a greater loss.

The human race is barrelling, largely unchecked, towards a future where its average BMI will be higher than its average IQ.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

...its average IQ.

Having some experience of pedantry in these hallowed halls I should preemptively point out that I am well aware that, by definition, the average IQ will always be 100. Just call it, somewhat aptly given the current subject matter, poetic licence.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Having some experience of pedantry in these hallowed halls I should preemptively point out that I am well aware that, by definition, the average IQ will always be 100. Just call it, somewhat aptly given the current subject matter, poetic licence.

"After several hours, Joe finally gave up on logic and reason, and simply told the cabinet that he could talk to plants and that they wanted water."

22 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Cue Walkers producing a Chicken, Rice & Peas flavour crisp for this slightly dusky cunt to advertise for all his oppressed brothers and sisters. Personally, if I knew him in his younger days he would just be called a jug-eared cunt since that was a more visible feature than his slight tan.

Lets face it Galy Rinaker was velly popurar in Japan

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If Marion Morrison had heard you say that he’d have got off his horse and punched your fucking face in, if the queue wasn’t too long.

Idiot.

The Duke would be a pass though as that's a stage name , I mean if you think about it the only other actual Wayne you can name is Rooney and he's factually a nan shagging shrek looking cunt . There's literally no more Wayne's and Gary's being brought into this world . Wayne's and Gary's by trade existed as mechanics if anything 

16 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

The Duke would be a pass though as that's a stage name , I mean if you think about it the only other actual Wayne you can name is Rooney and he's factually a nan shagging shrek looking cunt . There's literally no more Wayne's and Gary's being brought into this world . Wayne's and Gary's by trade existed as mechanics if anything 

Wayne Slob's alright.