CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let the hand wringing begin

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So three poofs go to some park to cry about the poor blacks, who they wouldn’t go near other than to suck their cocks, and get stabbed to fuck by a peaceful, who they also cry about but wouldn’t go near unless they were waiting on them in some upmarket fucking Curry House. No “silence is violence” from me......i’m pissing myself laughing. 😁

These middle class wankers will never learn. Even when they are nailed to a tree and their house is burning in the background they will still blame themselves for their white privilege. Muggy cunts.

I'm sorry, Jamal, I've broke the nails again. There's some no more nails in the glove box of my Beetle over there if that helps. 

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

We accept the level of death associated with terrorism, from whatever source and we move on.

Ditto cancer. Ditto male suicide. Ditto drug related deaths. Ditto deaths by road accidents all of which could be dramatically reduced or even eliminated in a widely understood sense, if there was the political will and spend put in place.

We have been ordered to ignore and even accept all crime, demonise the police and take the knee in subservience to the black community who have apparently been suffering in silence for our systematic racist sins for hundreds of years. The ‘peacefuls’ will of course now start to take advantage of our collective surrender and abandonment of any pretence of law and order. And if any patriotic English citizens dare to offer any resistance to these Marxist, anarchist fucking collective of lowlife scum, as they did last weekend they will be portrayed as the real enemy and crushed by the cowardly traitors masquerading as police and the fake news lowlife mainstream media cunts. How the fuck has this country descended to this fucking disgusting and pathetic state we find ourselves in now?

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

We have been ordered to ignore and even accept all crime, demonise the police and take the knee in subservience to the black community who have apparently been suffering in silence for our systematic racist sins for hundreds of years. The ‘peacefuls’ will of course now start to take advantage of our collective surrender and abandonment of any pretence of law and order. And if any patriotic English citizens dare to offer any resistance to these Marxist, anarchist fucking collective of lowlife scum, as they did last weekend they will be portrayed as the real enemy and crushed by the cowardly traitors masquerading as police and the fake news lowlife mainstream media cunts. How the fuck has this country descended to this fucking disgusting and pathetic state we find ourselves in now?

Because nobody believed Enoch Powell. He tried to fucking tell them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You need to get the rest of the tribe moved North of the wall, Gypps. There's an empty field near mine where you can set up the caravans and the local church has just had the roof done.

Newcastle. One of the only regions of Britain where house prices will go up if the gypsies move in.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So three poofs go to some park to cry about the poor blacks, who they wouldn’t go near other than to suck their cocks, and get stabbed to fuck by a peaceful, who they also cry about but wouldn’t go near unless they were waiting on them in some upmarket fucking Curry House. No “silence is violence” from me......i’m pissing myself laughing. 😁

These middle class wankers will never learn. Even when they are nailed to a tree and their house is burning in the background they will still blame themselves for their white privilege. Muggy cunts.

Judge. Do you know if when the shit really hits the fan, I can claim that being an Orangeman qualifies me as a Person of Colour? I have a spare bowler hat and sash. I’ll do a deal with you for the pillion on your  scooter and a six pack of Red Stripe. We can torch Marjes gaff and then burn some rubber down to Westminster and piss on Winstons statue so we look the real deal. I can be Paddy Mayne to your David Stirling. In a couple of hundred years some unwashed, non binary cunts might even be pulling down our statues and shitting on them to much clapping and cheering.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Newcastle. One of the only regions of Britain where house prices will go up if the gypsies move in.

The illegal caravan park will mask the smell of the landfill and absorb some of the toxic fumes from the abandoned Wet 'n' Wild water park.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It didn’t happen overnight Billy Boy. This is the result of years of infiltration of the education system, the media, the political establishment and clever use of the burgeoning soshul meeja. You have to hand it to them, they did a good job and were very patient. Of course if the effnicks, of whatever persuasion, think they are going to get something out of this they are dreaming......they are just the useful idiots.

What does it feel like to be the rebel, the punk rocker? I’m getting out on the doorstep and giving myself a round of applause.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought the 'Wet n Wild' water park was the polluted duck pond that Mackem birds wash in?

Close - the only difference is fat Geordie lasses went there to eat fish and chips in the hot tubs whilst their eleven bastard children pissed down the water slides and licked mildew off the bottom of the communal paddling pool. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The illegal caravan park will mask the smell of the landfill and absorb some of the toxic fumes from the abandoned Wet 'n' Wild water park.

One thing about the old ‘as you likeys’ is their uncanny knack of spotting a bandwagon and  jumping right on it. Expect to see dreadlocked, jeans hanging below their arse cheeks, teeth sucking, finger clicking, fried chicken eating, knife carrying, long armed, blinged up, caps on back to front, gold toothed, blud clot, motherfucking homies moving into a park near you, any day soon.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It didn’t happen overnight Billy Boy. This is the result of years of infiltration of the education system, the media, the political establishment and clever use of the burgeoning soshul meeja. You have to hand it to them, they did a good job and were very patient. Of course if the effnicks, of whatever persuasion, think they are going to get something out of this they are dreaming......they are just the useful idiots.

What does it feel like to be the rebel, the punk rocker? I’m getting out on the doorstep and giving myself a round of applause.

Totally agree. The one good thing that will definitely happen though is that all these woke middle class liberal scum cunts who’ve enabled this shit to happen and are filled with pride at the moment will be the first to be turned on and the thought of Timothy and Jemima and their little darlings being abused and violated by the Zulu horde that they’ve so proudly boasted about liberating from the horrid racists somehow makes me not give a fuck about myself. As long as I’m able to see all these cunts tied to lamp posts on Hampstead High St. with a couple of Michelin low profiles blazing around them, I’ll not be too bothered by the whole fiasco. The hand grenades won’t last very long anyway if Africa is what they’re going to model they’re brave new world on. 

Nelson Mandela was a fucking cunt. And he was blick.

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Judge. Do you know if when the shit really hits the fan, I can claim that being an Orangeman qualifies me as a Person of Colour? I have a spare bowler hat and sash. I’ll do a deal with you for the pillion on your  scooter and a six pack of Red Stripe. We can torch Marjes gaff and then burn some rubber down to Westminster and piss on Winstons statue so we look the real deal. I can be Paddy Mayne to your David Stirling. In a couple of hundred years some unwashed, non binary cunts might even be pulling down our statues and shitting on them to much clapping and cheering.

Orangeman bad. I bet you thought any British government would stand by you come hell or highwater? Fuck me, even Appeaser May said it not so long ago. ( by the way she’s starting to take on a Thatcheresque image compared to Jellyfish Johnson)

All bets are off now Billy Boy. Expect Pansy Boy to turn up on your doorstep to shove his sax up your arse. (that’s sax not sex but I could be wrong by default)

Can’t help you mate.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Orangeman bad. I bet you thought any British government would stand by you come hell or highwater? Fuck me, even Appeaser May said it not so long ago. ( by the way she’s starting to take on a Thatcheresque image compared to Jellyfish Johnson)

All bets are off now Billy Boy. Expect Pansy Boy to turn up on your doorstep to shove his sax up your arse. (that’s sax not sex but I could be wrong by default)

Can’t help you mate.

Basically we are done for aren't we Judge?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Can’t help you mate.

I knew I could depend on you Judge. I’m curious how the Krauts are going to absolve their historical guilt in this time of fucking madness? Or does their far more recent history of genocide not count? I’m sure Ratty has a plan.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can’t help you mate.

Boris does have form when it comes to abandoning saggy women as the lovely Arleen probably knows 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Funny (if it wasn't so pathetic) thet BBC's Panaorama programme was an in-depth expose of an extreme right-wing terror group called 'The Base'.

This did at least appear to be about an actual extreme right-wing group (as opposed to some people who think the tax burden on the country is a bit high, which is usually what passes for 'extreme right wing' in media land). Basically it's a web-based bunch of blokes (it's always blokes) who've overdosed on 'Soldier of Fortune' and 'Practical IT Onanist' magazines and set themselves up as The Webspace Master Race, vetting sad-acts for their political ideology. before they're allowed to join the Aryan version of 'The Famous Five (they probably givenew members a pen with invisible ink to draw invisible swastikas on their rough books).

This a couple of days after a Libyan asylum seeker murdered three English citizens, to add to the grim list of such fatalities at the hands of such people on UK soil.

But 'Jo Cox....Jo Cox...JO COX!'

So THAT's okay then.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Funny (if it wasn't so pathetic) thet BBC's Panaorama programme was an in-depth expose of an extreme right-wing terror group called 'The Base'.

This did at least appear to be about an actual extreme right-wing group (as opposed to some people who think the tax burden on the country is a bit high, which is usually what passes for 'extreme right wing' in media land). Basically it's a web-based bunch of blokes (it's always blokes) who've overdosed on 'Soldier of Fortune' and 'Practical IT Onanist' magazines and set themselves up as The Webspace Master Race, vetting sad-acts for their political ideology. before they're allowed to join the Aryan version of 'The Famous Five (they probably givenew members a pen with invisible ink to draw invisible swastikas on their rough books).

This a couple of days after a Libyan asylum seeker murdered three English citizens, to add to the grim list of such fatalities at the hands of such people on UK soil.

But 'Jo Cox....Jo Cox...JO COX!'

So THAT's okay then.

Calm down. The government have said that they will investigate this terrorist attack thoroughly and learn whatever lessons need to be learned. And they have remarked that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful law abiding blah blah blah blah...............Do you think they have a laminated sheet of A4 in a drawer at no.10 with this reassuring statement printed on it as I’m pretty sure I’ve heard the exact same shite dozens of times now. One day whichever daft cunt they wheel out to read it for the fake news cunts might slip up and mistakenly read out the bit at the bottom which probably says something like. ‘Keep a serious expression and try not to laugh.for fuck sake, or the games up for us all.’

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

For all these years we have been told to stand up to racism .. now we are told to take a knee to it when all along all I have really wanted to do is to sit down. I just wish that they would make their minds up as to what they actually want.

They want you to fuck off, as does everyone.

• Like 1