CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked Attraction (TV programme)

Guest Blunt Cunt

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It is actually the smug look on his face that makes me want to slash him multiple times across his face with broken glass, and then club him to death with part of an old wooden propeller blade.

Fucking hell Pen. Are you known locally as 'The Torbay Ripper'?

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It doesn't matter I am presently wrapping some barbed wire around a baseball bat and then I am going to hunt him down.

Phone National Rail Enquiries, ask for Simon the Stationmaster. When  you get through to Simon ask for Pikey John’s phone number. Tell him Judge sent you. He may have some information which will be useful to you.

On the other hand you could stop making an arse of yourself you dozy old baggage. Fuck all to do with me whatever you decide.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Phone National Rail Enquiries, ask for Simon the Stationmaster. When  you get through to Simon ask for Pikey John’s phone number. Tell him Judge sent you. He may have some information which will be useful to you.

On the other hand you could stop making an arse of yourself you dozy old baggage. Fuck all to do with me whatever you decide.

I bet you walk like a carpet fitter.

• Like 1