CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked Attraction (TV programme)

Guest Blunt Cunt

18 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

True, but still far better than the equivalent American likes of die hard shite and cobblers infesting the entertainment channels. Also. i vacated the pikey, chav, and now covid infested ilse"s a few decades ago so feel entitled to scoff at some of the hapless cunts still living there. Especially the likes of Ape. What a cunt.

Toodle pip. 

Glad you’re not rattled to the point you feel the need to continually name-drop me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

So now your telling me your obese, how utterly vile and disgusting.  Do you use talcum powder under yer moobs to help with the chaffing.  Also, when did you last see your pecker.

I quite like you JSP, but don't start punching above your weight. @Ape™️ will fucking eat you alive and shit your remains into a bamboo steamer. 

And if you try getting cunty with me, you're properly fucked.

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I quite like you too so have no intentions of getting cunty.  As for @ape , from memory he started this little tiff because he took exception to an insignificant comment i made about his mother and had me banned "again" by roops.  Ive got this image of him as an obese chair ridden key board warrior wannabe, living with his mother in a council gaff in Hull, or Liverpool. Plus i dont think he's particularly bright. I could be wrong of course, but a cunt he certainly is. He couldnt eat me alive, couldnt catch me with his little T Rex arms in relation to his oversized obese corpse like body. Besides i'm far too old and skinny to be worthwhile eating. I was hoping this year to travel back to Blighty for an extended holiday for a few months. Instead i've had to make do with buying some more kippers for breakfast. I do like a good scottish kipper. 

The best kippers come from the Isle of Man. However, leaving to me side the fact that they’re from Jockland, I’d  thoroughly recommend the Arbroath Smokie as a delicious kipper type snack.

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I quite like you too so have no intentions of getting cunty.  As for @ape , from memory he started this little tiff because he took exception to an insignificant comment i made about his mother and had me banned "again" by roops.  Ive got this image of him as an obese chair ridden key board warrior wannabe, living with his mother in a council gaff in Hull, or Liverpool. Plus i dont think he's particularly bright. I could be wrong of course, but a cunt he certainly is. He couldnt eat me alive, couldnt catch me with his little T Rex arms in relation to his oversized obese corpse like body. Besides i'm far too old and skinny to be worthwhile eating. I was hoping this year to travel back to Blighty for an extended holiday for a few months. Instead i've had to make do with buying some more kippers for breakfast. I do like a good scottish kipper. 

Well, I can't really argue with that.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The best kippers come from the Isle of Man. However, leaving to me side the fact that they’re from Jockland, I’d  thoroughly recommend the Arbroath Smokie as a delicious kipper type snack.

What part of the Isle Of Man .. Douglas, Peel, Ballaugh, Castletown? Did you stop to say hello to the little people when you crossed the Fairy Bridge?

5 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

ApeTM is a really nice guy, but yes he's not too bright or interesting.

14 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

True, but still far better than the equivalent American likes of die hard shite and cobblers infesting the entertainment channels. Also. i vacated the pikey, chav, and now covid infested ilse"s a few decades ago so feel entitled to scoff at some of the hapless cunts still living there. Especially the likes of Ape. What a cunt.

Toodle pip. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah Old Boy, fucking magic. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Like he's walking a brace of pitbulls with each arm. I can actually picture him like that.

What a wanker 

Skanky whore Gyps aside, you’ve got to be the most wooden fucking vacuous piece of shit on here. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Skanky whore Gyps aside, you’ve got to be the most wooden fucking vacuous piece of shit on here. 

Frank, I have just got back from Venice.  Despite a good meal at the 'Osteria Alle Testiere', I consider the place to still be a shithole. Thank God I wasn't paying to be there. Give it a miss.