Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked Attraction (TV programme)

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Phone National Rail Enquiries, ask for Simon the Stationmaster. When  you get through to Simon ask for Pikey John’s phone number. Tell him Judge sent you. He may have some information which will be useful to you.

On the other hand you could stop making an arse of yourself you dozy old baggage. Fuck all to do with me whatever you decide.

I bet you walk like a carpet fitter.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t walk like anybody Hardman.

I’m in a wheelchair remember? Walking is just a memory for me. It’s a fucking tragedy.

Sorry. I forgot you were an extra from 'Chorlton And The Wheelies'.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry. I forgot you were an extra from 'Chorlton And The Wheelies'.

Ah Chorlton.  I've often tried to persuade him to move to the Kingdom - after all, who wouldn't want to count a 'happiness dragon' among their number.  Unfortunately, he has unfinished business with a certain Welsh witch. A shame.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Always listen to the voices in your head. They might make a film about you one day.

'Summer Of Pen'

I think I can say, with absolute certainty, that nobody is going to make a film about any of us (except, perhaps, yours truly) and most definitely not a film about Pen ...

29 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Ah Chorlton.  I've often tried to persuade him to move to the Kingdom - after all, who wouldn't want to count a 'happiness dragon' among their number.  Unfortunately, he has unfinished business with a certain Welsh witch. A shame.

Roops?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Who is that smug looking television doctor who is also a mincing puff?

Cook made some mincing puffs last Christmas ... sort of a cross between mince pies and turnovers.  They were delicious - I'd highly recommend them!

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fuck off you creepy cunt.

42 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I think you are being a bit unfair Wolfie.  Pen easily wins that accolade hands down. But I don't recommend dry humping her leg... it would probably fall off... or she'd break a hip.

Making more friends, Pen? Nobody likes you. The only people you get along with use you for mining likes, but you're too fucking dim to see it. Why not jump ship to another site worthy of a lexically inferior, embarrassingly unfunny, hypocritical left-wing closet transgender fruitcake whose only mild talent lies in derailing threads? There must be a website you can upload a photo of your veiny monster cock to those who'll treat your tedious 24/7 online presence with impunity.

• Like 3