CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked Attraction (TV programme)

Guest Blunt Cunt

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet you walk like a carpet fitter.

I don’t walk like anybody Hardman.

I’m in a wheelchair remember? Walking is just a memory for me. It’s a fucking tragedy.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry. I forgot you were an extra from 'Chorlton And The Wheelies'.

Ah Chorlton.  I've often tried to persuade him to move to the Kingdom - after all, who wouldn't want to count a 'happiness dragon' among their number.  Unfortunately, he has unfinished business with a certain Welsh witch. A shame.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Always listen to the voices in your head. They might make a film about you one day.

'Summer Of Pen'

I think I can say, with absolute certainty, that nobody is going to make a film about any of us (except, perhaps, yours truly) and most definitely not a film about Pen ...

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Cook made some mincing puffs last Christmas ... sort of a cross between mince pies and turnovers.  They were delicious - I'd highly recommend them!

What is her secret? 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fuck off you creepy cunt.

42 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I think you are being a bit unfair Wolfie.  Pen easily wins that accolade hands down. But I don't recommend dry humping her leg... it would probably fall off... or she'd break a hip.

Making more friends, Pen? Nobody likes you. The only people you get along with use you for mining likes, but you're too fucking dim to see it. Why not jump ship to another site worthy of a lexically inferior, embarrassingly unfunny, hypocritical left-wing closet transgender fruitcake whose only mild talent lies in derailing threads? There must be a website you can upload a photo of your veiny monster cock to those who'll treat your tedious 24/7 online presence with impunity.

• Like 3

Guest Monaco Slim
14 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Wtf is a monaco slim? It sounds like a condom brand for americans with small cocks.

Fuck off you arse gravy drinking faggot.

My name is Monaco Slim, and I want you to SUCK MY DICK