CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course not. And neither will maxwell when she dies in a week or two. 

Strangely enough, I was thinking the exact same thing. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She has done rather well for herself since her father "fell" off the boat almost thirty years ago. But no it looks like the Lady Ghislaine herself might go down possibly taking a few people with her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12015429/prince-andrew-urged-statement-ghislaine-maxwells-arrest/

NINTCHDBPICT000540804048.jpg?w=620

I’d fuck it.

30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Strangely enough, I was thinking the exact same thing. 

What about that silly man Dr Kelly. A few days before he was due to present a report that would've landed Tony Blair in jail, he gets up one morning, accidentally deletes all the evidence and then goes for a walk and accidentally dies...

..Move on people, nothing suspicious here.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One website has a photo-fit of a woman the Portuguese police investing the McCann disappearance wanted to speak to, and it's a dead ringer for her. 

If you close one eye and squint - she looks a bit like Shergar too.

Just saying......

• Like 1

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One website has a photo-fit of a woman the Portuguese police investing the McCann disappearance wanted to speak to, and it's a dead ringer for her. 

It’s hard to tell from a photo fit picture. I’ve seen it and at first I was sure it was Frank although it’s obviously not.

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She has done rather well for herself since her father "fell" off the boat almost thirty years ago. But no it looks like the Lady Ghislaine herself might go down possibly taking a few people with her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12015429/prince-andrew-urged-statement-ghislaine-maxwells-arrest/

NINTCHDBPICT000540804048.jpg?w=620

Do I detect a whiff of the dreaded totally unjustified anti-Semitism despite fucking Jews initiating Jerry Bruckheimer's Holocaust 2 in their own back yard against the Palestinians? You can bet they've got their eyeballs on this site 24hrs. 

Compared to most of the Fat Jew Cunts in the US business sector, the Maxwells are fucking angels. 

As much as it pains me to reply to this dog shite nomination from our resident cut and paste retard, rather than starting a much better one with some actual context and cunting....

Im sure there are a lot of arseholes twitching and lawyers running around like the cunts they are for when this bitch starts blabbing. Trump, the royals, Saudi princess and general rich cunts are about to get dropped in a pool of shit for all the virgin fucking they did that their wealth entitled them to. I hope she spills the beans for a lenient deal before she's bumped off like what happened to greasy Jew kikestein 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As much as it pains me to reply to this dog shite nomination from our resident cut and paste retard, rather than starting a much better one with some actual context and cunting....

Im sure there are a lot of arseholes twitching and lawyers running around like the cunts they are for when this bitch starts blabbing. Trump, the royals, Saudi princess and general rich cunts are about to get dropped in a pool of shit for all the virgin fucking they did that their wealth entitled them to. I hope she spills the beans for a lenient deal before she's bumped off like what happened to greasy Jew kikestein 

That's a very nice emporer dragonfly shot mate.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon she's got some serious shit on Bill Clinton. He's a well known shagger and its been alleged by several people that he attended an orgy with Maxwell in the early 90s. I predict that the FBI are going to offer her 2 years in a health spa for something on Trump because he made them look like cunts over the Russia thing.

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I reckon she's got some serious shit on Bill Clinton. He's a well known shagger and its been alleged by several people that he attended an orgy with Maxwell in the early 90s. I predict that the FBI are going to offer her 2 years in a health spa for something on Trump because he made them look like cunts over the Russia thing.

All I can say is that there's some slimy fucking lawyers grinning and rubbing there hands together. If the shit does fly at some big names, they're gonna have the best legal brains representing them. However, I see this woman dangling from some cells bars, with the guards having their lunch break and the CCTV camera "not working". 

• Like 1

From Sky News ..

Prince Andrew is the sort of "entitled" person "who sees everyone as a servant", which may have blinded him to Jeffrey Epstein's crimes, one of Ghislaine Maxwell's friends has said.

Socialite Ms Maxwell, 58, a long-time friend of the Duke of York, was arrested on sex-trafficking charges linked to Jeffrey Epstein on Thursday.

Laura Goldman, a friend of hers, told The Telegraph the prince's "sense of entitlement" may have blinded him to the convicted paedophile financier's world.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All I can say is that there's some slimy fucking lawyers grinning and rubbing there hands together. If the shit does fly at some big names, they're gonna have the best legal brains representing them. However, I see this woman dangling from some cells bars, with the guards having their lunch break and the CCTV camera "not working". 

I'm not sure they would get away with that shit again. I bet they've got the best guards money can buy watching her as she's probably the most important prisoner in the US right now. The other question is will they give her bail if it's going to leave her vulnerable to becoming shark food. My guess is they won't because she's also a serious flight risk as she also holds a French passport, has 18 million quid in the bank and wouldn't want a repeat of Roman Polanski's flight from justice.

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

From Sky News ..

Prince Andrew is the sort of "entitled" person "who sees everyone as a servant", which may have blinded him to Jeffrey Epstein's crimes, one of Ghislaine Maxwell's friends has said.

Socialite Ms Maxwell, 58, a long-time friend of the Duke of York, was arrested on sex-trafficking charges linked to Jeffrey Epstein on Thursday.

Laura Goldman, a friend of hers, told The Telegraph the prince's "sense of entitlement" may have blinded him to the convicted paedophile financier's world.

Andrew is one arrogant fucking cunt who thought he could make this go away simply by giving an interview and everyone would bow in reverence to his royal aura. I despise Emily Maitlis but credit where credit is due, she absolutely nailed him.

The thing that gets me is that under UK law he hasn't committed a crime as this prossie was 17 at the time. If he did it just admit it because there's no way the British authorities are going to extradite a son of the Queen into the US legal system where he would likely spend the next 20 years in a federal penitentiary especially after they told the UK to fuck off over Anne Sacoolas.

• Like 2