CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think what is going to form the backbone of Maxwell's defence is that Captain Bob died and left her destitute then she met Epstein who financially coerced her into becoming Madame Debauchery under further threat of being exposed for collusion if she left or he were ever exposed. There's even a criminal offence for that type of thing in the UK that many women have accused their unwanted partners of to fuck him over and relieve him of his money. It's called Coercive control.

I guess we’ll see on this.

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah... sorry about that.

Its OK I forgive you. If you want to be adult about it for a moment though I'll indulge. I think you're right, but the problem is the people they have dirt on are also far more powerful and influential than they are. The relatively low profile these dirty cunts kept when all this was going on has worked against them when it came to the crunch.

Little black books and private islands are shit out of murder mystery novels. I certainly don't like putting myself into the same mindset as a child sex trafficker, but it seems like the fuckers were tricked into thinking they had all the cards by the same cunts they were providing their 'orrible little service to.

Nothing juicy will get out - its far too valuable to use as leverage now that its all in some federal database somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its OK I forgive you. If you want to be adult about it for a moment though I'll indulge. I think you're right, but the problem is the people they have dirt on are also far more powerful and influential than they are. The relatively low profile these dirty cunts kept when all this was going on has worked against them when it came to the crunch.

Little black books and private islands are shit out of murder mystery novels. I certainly don't like putting myself into the same mindset as a child sex trafficker, but it seems like the fuckers were tricked into thinking they had all the cards by the same cunts they were providing their 'orrible little service to.

Nothing juicy will get out - its far too valuable to use as leverage now that its all in some federal database somewhere.

Yes...I get all that. 

A problem is that the questions that should also be asked about the money that was flowing across accounts ie .. where that money came from and also potentially if any money from the UK monarchy was involved will get buried. Perhaps Prince Andrew's interview was intended to divert attention away from that. Of course if Ghislaine does die before she comes to trial there will be a bit shitstorm but that shitstorm still might be enough to make certain people who might have been a the centre look very to be minor sideshows. There are some other very big names that could conveniently be allowed to fall without there the system itself being taken down.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Actually looking at that footage of Epstein I think that he did top himself .. the look on his face was enough to tell anyone that he knew that his game was up.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

On reflection, I agree. Those that are saying Maxwell is going to burn the rich and powerful who enjoyed forbidden fruit on orgy island should consider why they didn't use their resources to spirit her discretely into a non extradition country to prevent her from being arrested if she's that important. My guess is that she's going to get hammered for the lot alongside a few of Epstein's minor employees and this will be history within 18 months. Uncle Sam will no doubt relish having some prime blackmail material on the CEO's of silicon valley and Wall street when it finally does kick off with China.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think what is going to form the backbone of Maxwell's defence is that Captain Bob died and left her destitute then she met Epstein who financially coerced her into becoming Madame Debauchery under further threat of being exposed for collusion if she left or he were ever exposed. There's even a criminal offence for that type of thing in the UK that many women have accused their unwanted partners of to fuck him over and relieve him of his money. It's called Coercive control.

She was down to £100,000pa from her trust fund. Poverty like that explains a lot; the poor bitch was only £99,999.25 away from having to shoplift in Lidl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I'm just saying if we're willing to throw Muslims under the bus as a bunch of dodgy geezers for this sort of thing then its only fair to keep an even playing field.

I hate everyone equally.

"Spiderman, Spiderman,

Does whatever a spider can.

The fuckin lezza"

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Am I missing something here? Dirty nonce bitch has a lezza haircut and a face like a librarian - what's the appeal?

Google 'stars n stripes bikini'. And then factor in that she's virtually guaranteed to be an unbridled cauldron of filthiness. It all becomes clear. She's just got that certain something about her.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Google 'stars n stripes bikini'. And then factor in that she's virtually guaranteed to be an unbridled cauldron of filthiness. It all becomes clear. She's just got that certain something about her.

Maybe she's born with it. Maybe its paedophilia.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

He fucked Thatcher over good and proper to become PM and had the IRA by the bollocks until Blair came in waving the white flag to the Fenian cunts.

Off topic, but yeah, it astonished me how soft Blair was on PIRA.  Absurd behaviour sending letters addressed to known killers (who were currently fugitive or underground), to reassure them that they wouldnt be prosecuted for past crimes !  Then the police find themselves unable to act when further evidence around bombings emerges.  Insane.  

On 08/07/2020 at 10:59, Dawn Chorus said:

Physically odd .. look at how he stands and compare him with those who surround him. The fact that he had no children (and was perhaps unable to father children might have made him a more suitable to channel large funds through.

Do you have any interesting stories  about him. Like when you checked his ticket on the 16.14 from Euston to Runcorn in 1984? I’m sure everyone would love to hear what colour of tie he had on.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2020 at 20:18, Weary&Disgusted said:

Off topic, but yeah, it astonished me how soft Blair was on PIRA.  Absurd behaviour sending letters addressed to known killers (who were currently fugitive or underground), to reassure them that they wouldnt be prosecuted for past crimes !  Then the police find themselves unable to act when further evidence around bombings emerges.  Insane.  

The cunt didn’t give any secret immunity to soldiers or RUC who now find themselves facing murder charges for doing their job and serving their country. Disgusting piece of shit Blair is. I’d quite like to shite in Cheries mouth for a laugh.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you have any interesting stories  about him. Like when you checked his ticket on the 16.14 from Euston to Runcorn in 1984? I’m sure everyone would love to hear what colour of tie he had on.

No but I had you dragged off 1M14 by the police at Preston back in 1991 when you were pissed up and slobbering all over the seats.

Guest judgetwi

I’m not buying this shit about this pimp having all the dirt on all these  rich cunts. If that’s true how come she’s not dead already? How come they haven’t smuggled her out of the country......fuck me, that cunt Roman Polanski is still strutting around in France like he owns the place. She was hardly hiding away in some grotty motel in Arkansas for fucks sake. 

Now, admittedly she could be facing a fucking long stretch but there are ways of being found not guilty. Ask OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson, Jeremy Thorpe and untold other rich cunts. Equality before the law my fucking arse.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m not buying this shit about this pimp having all the dirt on all these  rich cunts. If that’s true how come she’s not dead already? How come they haven’t smuggled her out of the country......fuck me, that cunt Roman Polanski is still strutting around in France like he owns the place. She was hardly hiding away in some grotty motel in Arkansas for fucks sake. 

Now, admittedly she could be facing a fucking long stretch but there are ways of being found not guilty. Ask OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson, Jeremy Thorpe and untold other rich cunts. Equality before the law my fucking arse.

If you have lots of money you can pay attorneys to release data and send sealed letters "...in the event of my untimely death, or disappearance...".  If you set things up this way, it discourages enemies from attempting to silence you violently.  

On 08/07/2020 at 16:17, Eric Cuntman said:

Basically she'd ask you to stick it in her arse with no preliminaries and probably no lube*. That sort of thing? 

*Jewdith has a lifetime supply if needed though. 

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Is that what happened when you pulled Steven Hawking over due to a defective rear light? I'd imagine your career in the traffic police was eventful? I heard you once pulled Ronnie Corbet over who proceeded to call you a jobsworth, and told you to fuck off. 

Guest judgetwi
On 11/07/2020 at 20:59, Major Cunt said:

Is that what happened when you pulled Steven Hawking over due to a defective rear light? I'd imagine your career in the traffic police was eventful? I heard you once pulled Ronnie Corbet over who proceeded to call you a jobsworth, and told you to fuck off. 

You what? You what? You what, you what you what? Don’t try and take up comedy writing Marje. You could be struggling there. 😁