CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

Is it cos I'm black. Black Mercedes. Black windows. How does a 26 year old graduate of the FE College of East London, Stratford Campus, conveniently located for lunchtime nicking at Westfields, get a 60k motor? For the love of sport. Fuck me. I cleared 5'6" in the high jump at school and all I got was verbal abuse. Racially motivated - obviously. 

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is it cos I'm black. Black Mercedes. Black windows. How does a 26 year old graduate of the FE College of East London, Stratford Campus, conveniently located for lunchtime nicking at Westfields, get a 60k motor? For the love of sport. Fuck me. I cleared 5'6" in the high jump at school and all I got was verbal abuse. Racially motivated - obviously. 

Fuck off you cunt. (especially If you're black)

On 03/07/2020 at 21:36, ChildeHarold said:

Russell Group you tart. I fucking instantly aged you. Polytechnic/Uni shithole of East London, Stratford Campus. Handy for a lunchtime bit of lifting in Westfields eh? 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thus spake the voice of East London Uni/ Polytechnic/ F. E. College out of Stratford Campus (handy for a bit of lunchtime nicking at Westfields) blah blah nearing maturity. 

Fuck off. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is Westfields related theft a pastime you are especially fond of?  Perhaps you could "aquire" some DVDs and pass them to Punkers to help boost his sales...

No, it's because the nice Policeman requested you to stop and you didn't. In my (limited) experience of this, the rozzers select the right time to indicate for you to pull over, when THEY think it is safe to do so. 

As you decided to carry on and not comply with the initial request it was then considered prehaps you had something to hide. So, lesson is, next time a policeman asks you to do something, fucking do it. Problem solved and you wouldn't be embarrassing your child, your neighbours or whining about it like a 'woe is me' bitch.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No, it's because the nice Policeman requested you to stop and you didn't. In my (limited) experience of this, the rozzers select the right time to indicate for you to pull over, when THEY think it is safe to do so. 

As you decided to carry on and not comply with the initial request it was then considered prehaps you had something to hide. So, lesson is, next time a policeman asks you to do something, fucking do it. Problem solved and you wouldn't be embarrassing your child, your neighbours or whining about it like a 'woe is me' bitch.

Fuck off.

The copper raised his baton in a threatening manner. I'd have liked to see him have it taken off him and shoved up his 'arris! 

Guest judgetwi

Bianca is a professional sprinter and all those cunts are pumped full of steroids. It apparently causes mood swings known as “roid rage” and I think that’s what happened here. 

Of course, you will have to ask Marjorie the drugs expert. I believe steroids also cause your privates to shrink to a tiny size which would  suggest he has personal experience of their side effects.

Over to you Marje. 😆

16 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

...So, lesson is, next time a policeman asks you to do something, fucking do it...

Bollox to that, from my own experience there are a sizeable minority of UK officers who regard themselves as public supervisors rather than the crown servants who swore an of oath of attestation before a Justice of the Peace. Whether by design or fault officers often misunderstand and conflate ss 163, 164 & 165 of the Road Traffic Act and s 5 of the Public Order Act.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bollox to that, from my own experience there are a sizeable minority of UK officers who regard themselves as public supervisors rather than the crown servants who swore an of oath of attestation before a Justice of the Peace. Whether by design or fault officers often misunderstand and conflate ss 163, 164 & 165 of the Road Traffic Act and s 5 of the Public Order Act.

Totally agree. Those coppers acted like SS officers. One of them had his baton drawn and was probably gonna smash the windows with it, when there's a baby in the car. I've been pulled over for a non existent traffic offence with 2 young toddlers in the back screaming and police treated me in a condescending manner. "If you'd like to pop yourself in the back of my car and we'll sort this out". I told him I wasn't leaving my children. To this the female pig drew her baton and threatened me. To cut a long story short I challenged there accusation and said I'd contest it in court. It was dismissed before it got that far. But if that copper had tried to use that baton on me, I'd have been nicked for assault and battery on her. 

The police are out of control. The structure needs to be sorted out at the top. It needs chief officers who have done their time at the coal face and not fucking middle class university fast tracked bods.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can see you're a fan of Crimebodge!

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Totally agree. Those coppers acted like SS officers. One of them had his baton drawn and was probably gonna smash the windows with it, when there's a baby in the car. I've been pulled over for a non existent traffic offence with 2 young toddlers in the back screaming and police treated me in a condescending manner. "If you'd like to pop yourself in the back of my car and we'll sort this out". I told him I wasn't leaving my children. To this the female pig drew her baton and threatened me. To cut a long story short I challenged there accusation and said I'd contest it in court. It was dismissed before it got that far. But if that copper had tried to use that baton on me, I'd have been nicked for assault and battery on her. 

The police are out of control. The structure needs to be sorted out at the top. It needs chief officers who have done their time at the coal face and not fucking middle class university fast tracked bods.

Motorists are often directed to get in the back of the police car for a chat when in fact there is no legal requirement to do so. 

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Motorists are often directed to get in the back of the police car for a chat when in fact there is no legal requirement to do so. 

There's no way I'd ever get in a police car out of choice. The arsehole even said "That's ok, my colleague will sit with the kids". You think I'd leave my kids with a baton wielding psycho? Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Was probably.....baton weilding psycho.....'

Any other presumptions, based on heavily-edited, context-free, 20 second, 'recipient's view only' footage you'd like to run by us?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dopey fucking whore. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I can see you're a fan of Crimebodge!

Yes, up to a point, but I have had many run-ins with police whilst dealing with fox-hunters. The shortest time I had handcuffs on was literally twenty seconds when an inspector who knew me well rushed over, had me de-arrested and apologised profusely. That case is still in litigation stage but it well never go to court as the police will settle for five grand (incl costs). The money isn't the issue. The lawsuit will be on the copper's record for life.

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Was probably.....baton weilding psycho.....'

Any other presumptions, based on heavily-edited, context-free, 20 second, 'recipient's view only' footage you'd like to run by us?

The baton wielding psycho was from my other post and it happened directly to me. And believe me that fucking witch was gonna use it.

As to my comment on the incident with the athletes, that copper's action was over the top to say the least, whether the footage was "heavily edited". 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've always found that female coppers are worse than the men because they try too hard to prove they can cut it with lads. Whenever they're judgement is questioned they immediately escalate things by misquoting legislation and attempt to give a display of power to gain compliance.

What many pigs don't realize is that a number of private prosecutions are being brought against individual police officers under s26 Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 which covers the corrupt or improper use of other police powers and privileges. If these cases are successful, I suspect there will be an avalanche of cases that is going to eventually result in an investigation by the Inspectorate of Constabulary who could recommend a public inquiry because unlike the US there is no qualified immunity for police officers in the UK and these fuckers are simply taking the piss.