CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This week oi shall mostly be saying “muggy”.

What’s her next move Billy Boy? Is she going to say I said disgusting things about her vagina and make allegations about her sexual behaviour. Every other cunt has said that but not me. I’m way ahead of her...... let’s set her off looking for it before she makes the  allegation. Not that I’m convinced that she’s of the female persuasion in the first place. Full of shit, doesn’t like being challenged by white trash like me.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What’s her next move Billy Boy? Is she going to say I said disgusting things about her vagina and make allegations about her sexual behaviour. Every other cunt has said that but not me. I’m way ahead of her...... let’s set her off looking for it before she makes the  allegation. Not that I’m convinced that she’s of the female persuasion in the first place. Full of shit, doesn’t like being challenged by white trash like me.

I have a feeling she may call me ‘stupid’ or a ‘thicko’. Every time I post some shit about anything I never post links as I know she will be furiously fact checking it all, whooping and laughing at the fact I’ve made most of it up and what an idiot I am. I’m sure she realises by now that that’s the only reason I do it, but she still insists on correcting every detail of every post. I love it, probably because I’m an idiot. I must be cos she told me.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You’re just making it up as you go along now aren’t you? Where’s my “I was only joking card”? You just invented that and you expect these  dumb fucks, whom you hate with a passion, to go along with it.

Very interesting. 

Less interesting though hardly surprising is that it took you two days and two hours to dream up such an insipid retort. Still, I see you've recruited the Peckham pensioner to the CC Victims Anonymous self-help group (Motto - "We're not survivors"). As ever, counselling is available from the CC Moderation and Aftercare Team.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Less interesting though hardly surprising is that it took you two days and two hours to dream up such an insipid retort. Still, I see you've recruited the Peckham pensioner to the CC Victims Anonymous self-help group (Motto - "We're not survivors"). As ever, counselling is available from the CC Moderation and Aftercare Team.

On that subject. Why is the fact that ChildeHarold has come in for some relentless abuse from the off and been sanctioned for retakiating, but the fuckers ChildeHarold reported are sailing on with two fingers stuck up in the air. Unusually, considering where they usually stick their digits. I sense insider dealing and a bit of Bob's Your Uncle going on. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

On that subject. Why is the fact that ChildeHarold has come in for some relentless abuse from the off and been sanctioned for retakiating, but the fuckers ChildeHarold reported are sailing on with two fingers stuck up in the air. Unusually, considering where they usually stick their digits. I sense insider dealing and a bit of Bob's Your Uncle going on. 

You turned up here flinging insults. I.e., you fucking started it. Don't go running to teacher now. 

Shitty arsed little grassing cunt. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't start on him Rangdo... he might 'retakiate'.

If ChildeHarold and Punkers had a boxing match, who would your money be on? 

On 07/07/2020 at 10:08, camberwell gypsy said:

There's no way I'd ever get in a police car out of choice. The arsehole even said "That's ok, my colleague will sit with the kids". You think I'd leave my kids with a baton wielding psycho? Fuck off.

Its good that there are positive role models amongst these folk .. I have just been reading about Pop Smoke, selling drugs at 15, rap star at 18, shot dead at 19 .. such a lot in a short life.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's always somebody else, like a newbie, starting it. You fucking playground arsehole. 

I haven't been on here that long myself. Besides having my leg humped by a fake doctor, I've never had a problem. Doesn't that tell you something about the brain farts that you're posting?

• Like 1

You just try too hard you make me fucking sick. Get a life. 

I don't need to try, it just comes naturally. Perhaps your obvious self loathing stems from the fact that you have no redeeming qualities and are therefore of no use to the human race whatsoever. Just remember this when you're about half way through that bottle of weedkiller. Stop thinking about it. Just do it.

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's always somebody else, like a newbie, starting it. You fucking playground arsehole. 

The simple truth is that you did start it. You arrived spewing insults at all and sundry, then start crying like a girl when you get the same back. Actually, are you a girl? If you admit that you are, some of us might go easy on you. In case you've got nice tits.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The simple truth is that you did start it. You arrived spewing insults at all and sundry, then start crying like a girl when you get the same back. Actually, are you a girl? If you admit that you are, some of us might go easy on you. In case you've got nice tits.

If it is female, I bet it's got a face that would frighten a police horse and turn wine into acid.

Guest Gronda Gronda

Do the Wood Choppers and the stonecutters ever have a ball? 

I take it you weren't wearing a helmet the day you were knocked off your bike.

What other symptoms have you been experiencing?