CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I like natural curves, and I'm not in the least put off by a humungous pair of southbound bangers that swing like pendulums gone AWOL when allowed to roam free.

I think I should introduce you to Cook, Wolfie.  She would certainly tick all of your boxes, and serve you a good square meal to boot!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Surely 'anti-woke' is the default setting for any half decent IQ. No apologies.

Well, that depends on the extent of one's sensibilities to wokeness, be they ambivalent, measured or replete with bigotry on either side of the debate, but as you infer - those blessed with merely a "half decent IQ" seem to be of  particular mindset. Social constructs are not necessarily binary...

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that depends on the extent of one's sensibilities to wokeness, be they ambivalent, measured or replete with bigotry on either side of the debate, but as you infer - those blessed with merely a "half decent IQ" seem to be of  particular mindset. Social constructs are not necessarily binary...

Smug, right-on bollocks. Are you sure you didn't you mean "imply"? The post doesn't really make much sense.

• Like 1

Guest Gordon Bennett
On 23/07/2020 at 20:27, Eric Cuntman said:

Most people couldn't name any gold medalists with white skin. The most famous cunt is the faggot diver who came third. And that malteser headed, race card playing Farah cunt should be fucked off back to Mogadishu.

Who gives a fuck what colour their skin is, you racist tosser? Something wrong in your head if you're bothered about that. 

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Why are you obsessed with avatars?

Its meant as a sort of greeting to new cunts. Also stops the boards filling up with dirty white devil bastards.

It can get a bit confusing when a bunch of people have the same avatar to tell them apart - especially when they're newbies whose names aren't familiar. 

2 hours ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Who gives a fuck what colour their skin is, you racist tosser? Something wrong in your head if you're bothered about that. 

Let me explain it to you more simply. The point is the amount of celebrity afforded to 'minorities' athletes who have achieved less than white athletes, but are given more exposure and accolades because of the media's 'woke' liberal sensibilities. Much the same as the Fact that everybody knows about the Stephen Lawrence murder, but probably couldn't name any white victims of black violence, despite the fact that blacks stabbing whites is far more prevalent. 

Have you taken the knee?

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let me explain it to you more simply. The point is the amount of celebrity afforded to 'minorities' athletes who have achieved less than white athletes, but are given more exposure and accolades because of the media's 'woke' liberal sensibilities. Much the same as the Fact that everybody knows about the Stephen Lawrence murder, but probably couldn't name any white victims of black violence, despite the fact that blacks stabbing whites is far more prevalent. 

Have you taken the knee?

Roy Pomeroy, to name but one. Idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please post details of the documentaries made regarding his case, and the peerage given to his mother. Will Roy have a special day set aside to honour his memory?

Idiot.

Please? Drop the pleasantries you dopey cunt. I don’t recall any documentaries made within a year of poor Stephen’s murder. Give it time, and breathe... you fucking racist piece of shit. 

• Like 1

On 26/07/2020 at 15:25, Gordon Bennett said:

Why do people in this day and age dislike people based on the colour of their skin??? Its Madness Gordon, anyway I went to my doctors today and he said I'm a paranoid racist! Well he never actually said that but that's what the black cunt was thinking.

• Like 4