CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Why do people in this day and age dislike people based on the colour of their skin??? Its Madness Gordon, anyway I went to my doctors today and he said I'm a paranoid racist! Well he never actually said that but that's what the black cunt was thinking.

That’s a dilemma I’ve had for quite a while Ed. Since it’s become somewhat unacceptable for an old fashioned Ulsterman like myself to hate catholic’s, I’ve wholeheartedly embraced the anti black and anti poof ideologies, only to find out that, for some reason they’re  off the menu now aswell. I’m reluctantly coming to the conclusion that I may have to start liking people, or at least pretending to.

On 27/07/2020 at 17:12, Eddie said:

Why do people in this day and age dislike people based on the colour of their skin??? Its Madness Gordon, anyway I went to my doctors today and he said I'm a paranoid racist! Well he never actually said that but that's what the black cunt was thinking.

I’ve sent off my latest program idea to the BBC, Ed, more in hope than expectation. In the style of “The Man in the High Castle”, “Bullwhip in the Night” imagines an alternative future where the South triumphed in the American Civil War, and slavery was never abolished. For added authenticity, white actors will black up to play all the roles.

On 26/07/2020 at 19:14, Frank said:

Please? Drop the pleasantries you dopey cunt. I don’t recall any documentaries made within a year of poor Stephen’s murder. Give it time, and breathe... you fucking racist piece of shit. 

I feel sorry for little white kids watching the English Premier League. They just never see anyone on the pitch who looks like them.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve sent off my latest program idea to the BBC, Ed, more in hope than expectation. In the style of “The Man in the High Castle”, “Bullwhip in the Night” imagines an alternative future where the South triumphed in the American Civil War, and slavery was never abolished. For added authenticity, white actors will black up to play all the roles.

According to the black activist mob, colour isn't an issue where portrayals of historic figures are concerned. And there's nothing wrong with black actors playing people who were actually white. I wonder how well received Russell Crowe's Nelson Mandela would be.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

According to the black activist mob, colour isn't an issue where portrayals of historic figures are concerned. And there's nothing wrong with black actors playing people who were actually white. I wonder how well received Russell Crowe's Nelson Mandela would be.

The best Mandela was Harry Enfields. "Nelson Mandela's fighting beer. Do you want some"? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

With Gemma Collins as Winnie. 

“Is it because we are not blick?”

”Shuuuuuh Uuuuup!”

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If this is the case, perhaps the Beed should have cast a white actor as Anthony Walker in their new drama? One could only imagine the uproar and rioting to follow

On 29/07/2020 at 00:31, Cuntybaws said:

I feel sorry for little white kids watching the English Premier League. They just never see anyone on the pitch who looks like them.

Not too dissimilar an experience to Scottish kids, who watch the SPL through the window of Dixons and wonder why it is that in their country the Special Olympics appears to have taken over professional football, given the proliferation of malco idiots running about Hampden Park. 

On 29/07/2020 at 00:29, Cuntybaws said:

Repeat bollocks.

Guest judgetwi
On 29/07/2020 at 22:58, Last Cunt Standing said:

Repeat bollocks.

Doc, i’ve got a problem you may be able to help me with. Ever since Putin persuaded me to vote for Brexit i’ve noticed that my arms have been getting longer and my knuckles are in a right fucking state from scraping along the ground.

Obviously i’ve been to my GP and the cunt just says “you’re working class and you don’t listen to your betters so go and fuck yourself.”

I know you are busy with Skippy and Abos and shit but any advice?

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Doc, i’ve got a problem you may be able to help me with. Ever since Putin persuaded me to vote for Brexit i’ve noticed that my arms have been getting longer and my knuckles are in a right fucking state from scraping along the ground.

Obviously i’ve been to my GP and the cunt just says “you’re working class and you don’t listen to your betters so go and fuck yourself.”

I’d say your GP is on the money there. Though perhaps in his differential for “arms getting longer” would have been “massive chip on shoulder”, just as his list of possibles for “scraped knuckles” would have included “wanker” and “hooligan”. He knows you’re not working class, mind, given you insist on clogging up the waiting room with your mobility scooter festooned with UKIP stickers, and have been waddling down the corridor for a sick note since the launch of Channel 5.

Like I said, your GP is on the money. Next time you see him, do pass on my regards. And ask him for more Lantus, ‘cos come January you are truly fucked. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Replica Millwall shirts have very long arms. 

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Hey Judge.. Clouseau, what’s going on, you fucking cry-baby freak? Cat got your tongue? 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hey Judge.. Clouseau, what’s going on, you fucking cry-baby freak? Cat got your tongue? 

Frank. If you need someone to talk to I’m here for you and anything you say to me in PMs will go no further. Probably.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Hey Frank, where's this nom at? You informed me Proper's got you on a deadline, or you join the deadline! 

Even you can do a nom, not sure about a decent one, but a nom nonetheless. How about the price of cocktails at the Funky Buddha? 

On 29/07/2020 at 22:52, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not too dissimilar an experience to Scottish kids, who watch the SPL through the window of Dixons and wonder why it is that in their country the Special Olympics appears to have taken over professional football, given the proliferation of malco idiots running about Hampden Park. 

Just had a look at the SPL table for the first time in years, and Hearts ain't even in the top tier. I had high hopes that Celtic and Rangers monopoly would be broken under George Graham. However, it's refreshing to see both Hibbs and Ross County up there. 

If memory serves, it was some dodgy Serbian owner embezzling or the like, that brought down Hearts ?