CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

On 29/07/2020 at 22:52, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not too dissimilar an experience to Scottish kids, who watch the SPL through the window of Dixons and wonder why it is that in their country the Special Olympics appears to have taken over professional football, given the proliferation of malco idiots running about Hampden Park. 

DIXONS! .. how long have you been in Os forty years?

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If memory serves, it was some dodgy Serbian owner embezzling or the like, that brought down Hearts ? 

Fuck me, has there been a time warp? You're thinking about Vladimir Romanov, a Lithuanian, and that was their previous relegation in 2014. The hilarious circumstances that saw Hearts relegated at the end of the truncated 2019-20 season can be laid firmly at the door of their Chucky-looking owner Ann Budge, who would probably squeak into my Top Ten Horse-Faced Cunts list, if she wasn't too obscure.

l9d9fzgcgus41.jpg

On 12/07/2020 at 02:53, judgetwi said:

No I didn’t. When did I ask you about you personal life? The only cunts who come on here and tell us about their personal life are wankers who are struggling........ I’m richer than you, i’ve got a bigger house than you, i’ve owned these super duper cars, i’m well fucking hard, i’ve fucked more birds than you, i’m a member of this fucking golf club so shut the fuck up, you can’t challenge my opinions because you are fat, queer and poor.

You’ve fallen into the same trap Mrs Roops. Gotcha! 😁

I can’t help being fat, queer and poor.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, has there been a time warp? You're thinking about Vladimir Romanov, a Lithuanian, and that was their previous relegation in 2014. The hilarious circumstances that saw Hearts relegated at the end of the truncated 2019-20 season can be laid firmly at the door of their Chucky-looking owner Ann Budge, who would probably squeak into my Top Ten Horse-Faced Cunts list, if she wasn't too obscure.

l9d9fzgcgus41.jpg

I did state it had been donkeys years since I so much as glanced at the SPL.

Lithuanian, close enough. Its still fucking Eastern Block meddling. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Extra chorus of Sunshine on Leith for that reply, Baws. Out of likes.

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t claim that honour, Baws. But everyone knows about the scenes at the 2016 Scottish Cup Final, don’t they? Bloody marvellous. 

"Can you hear the Hibees sing, the Rangers ran away..."

98700389_Hibernianfansgoalposts-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RQJ6Ra64K3tAxfZq0dvIBJw.jpg?imwidth=450

• Like 1

On 04/08/2020 at 22:05, Cuntybaws said:

l9d9fzgcgus41.jpg

Is that Neil Diamond? 

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're wearing green. Fenians? 

Not exclusively, but given the team is called "Hibernian" it does hint at the historical demographic.

Any team that beats Rangers is - at least temporarily - good by me.

• 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Dick Fiddler said:

I hope the little cunt gets hacked to death by a machete wielding gang of sambos.

The black mercedes is sort of the ephemeral mid priced version that everybody in the UK thinks is a real mercedes. The top of the line REAL mercedes are in Germany. Fucking awesome machines that devour autobahns. We have the real blacks though. 

The complete video is on YouTube. The car williams is driven in cuts a corner to such an extent they are on the wrong  side of the road considering they were turning right in front of a police vehicle it wasn't the most intelligent thing to do .At that point the police vehicle began to follow , it can safely be assumed at that point the police would have stopped them routinely and possibly questioned the standard of driving witnessed.The Williams vehicle than sped off at 32 mph in a 20 limit .The police vehicle than began in earnest to pursue .The Williams vehicle then made turns to the left and right in an obvious attempt to lose thd police vehicle .Their attempts were not successfull.The police vehicle pulled up alongside and blocked Williams vehicle but not enough to stop them driving off at speed .Eventually they were stopped and Williams can be seen in a blind panic (allegedly) being removed from  the vehicle after  what any sane person would describe as " being difficult " .Mention was made  by Williams of her child  in  the vehicle, obviously it was OK to  be pursued by the police at illegal speeds  with a child on board but not ok to be stationery and questioned by the police  with a child on board.

The senior  met should be ashamed of themselves. 

The police have to scrape up dead 15 year olds from a particular racial group regularly. They have to disarm 15 year olds constantly then get accused of being a racist  . A  normal person cannot imagine what dealing with  that everyday must  be like .

Good luck to the 2 officers who have lost their careers because of this .just giving is over 120k.Ms.williams isn't a happy bunny .Instead of thinking herself the victim it might be beneficial for her to go out with the police and witness for herself the shit they have to put up with .GOD BLESS OUR POLICE and thankyou for your service .You are lions lead by donkies.

43 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The complete video is on YouTube. The car williams is driven in cuts a corner to such an extent they are on the wrong  side of the road considering they were turning right in front of a police vehicle it wasn't the most intelligent thing to do .At that point the police vehicle began to follow , it can safely be assumed at that point the police would have stopped them routinely and possibly questioned the standard of driving witnessed.The Williams vehicle than sped off at 32 mph in a 20 limit .The police vehicle than began in earnest to pursue .The Williams vehicle then made turns to the left and right in an obvious attempt to lose thd police vehicle .Their attempts were not successfull.The police vehicle pulled up alongside and blocked Williams vehicle but not enough to stop them driving off at speed .Eventually they were stopped and Williams can be seen in a blind panic (allegedly) being removed from  the vehicle after  what any sane person would describe as " being difficult " .Mention was made  by Williams of her child  in  the vehicle, obviously it was OK to  be pursued by the police at illegal speeds  with a child on board but not ok to be stationery and questioned by the police  with a child on board.

The senior  met should be ashamed of themselves. 

The police have to scrape up dead 15 year olds from a particular racial group regularly. They have to disarm 15 year olds constantly then get accused of being a racist  . A  normal person cannot imagine what dealing with  that everyday must  be like .

Good luck to the 2 officers who have lost their careers because of this .just giving is over 120k.Ms.williams isn't a happy bunny .Instead of thinking herself the victim it might be beneficial for her to go out with the police and witness for herself the shit they have to put up with .GOD BLESS OUR POLICE and thankyou for your service .You are lions lead by donkies.

Hello, hello hello. What's all this then? Are you a darkie? No? Well move along then. 

The public has been left outraged over a crowdfunding page set up to raise money for the two Metropolitan Police officers who were sacked over the stop-and-search of two black athletes.

The JustGiving online fundraiser has raised £120,000 to help Jonathan Clapham and Sam Franks. 

The pair were dismissed on Wednesday after a disciplinary panel found they had lied about smelling cannabis when they pulled over Team GB athlete Bianca Williams, 29, and her partner, 28-year-old Portuguese sprinter Ricardo Dos Santos on July 4, 2020.

The couple's three-month-old baby was in the back seat.

Author Alice Vinten – a former London constable – condemned the donations on X, formerly Twitter. 'Is this what we do now?' she wrote. 'Raise money for lying cops?'

Strange, that.

There was no 'Public Outrage' for all the money that went to BLM, and was used by their administrators for purchasing mansions for their own use, while the cunts the public thought they were supporting, the homeless and destitute, were still living in fuckin' poverty.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ZEV said:

The public has been left outraged over a crowdfunding page set up to raise money for the two Metropolitan Police officers who were sacked over the stop-and-search of two black athletes.

The JustGiving online fundraiser has raised £120,000 to help Jonathan Clapham and Sam Franks. 

The pair were dismissed on Wednesday after a disciplinary panel found they had lied about smelling cannabis when they pulled over Team GB athlete Bianca Williams, 29, and her partner, 28-year-old Portuguese sprinter Ricardo Dos Santos on July 4, 2020.

The couple's three-month-old baby was in the back seat.

Author Alice Vinten – a former London constable – condemned the donations on X, formerly Twitter. 'Is this what we do now?' she wrote. 'Raise money for lying cops?'

Strange, that.

There was no 'Public Outrage' for all the money that went to BLM, and was used by their administrators for purchasing mansions for their own use, while the cunts the public thought they were supporting, the homeless and destitute, were still living in fuckin' poverty.

In today's world you have to choose your outrage carefully. 

Russia bombs civilians and power infrastructure in Ukraine 

OUTRAGE AND CONDEMNATION PLUS WAR CRIMES

Israel bombs civilian targets displaces tens of thousands blocks humanitarian aid cuts power water and food

UNIVERSAL APPROVAL AND OFFER OF UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT TO AVER FROM THIS POSITION BY DEMONSTRATING OR ATTACKING ISRAEL TREATED AS S NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT OR SEDITIOUS LIBEL, LABELLED "GATE MARCHING", OUR MORE TIMID CLOVEN HOOFED WILLY WONKERS LIKE SOME LIGHT BLUE LABOUR CUNTS SUCH AS STARMER MUMBLE ABOUT A "PAUSE" IN THE BOMBING TO LET SOME FOOD PARCELS IN

• 1 month later...

This vile, lying, chancing cunt has just been banned for refusing to say who was driving at the time other offences were (allegedly) committed.

Bianca Williams banned from driving and given 18 penalty points

The report doesn't say what the 11 penalty points she already had on her licence were for. Perhaps it was "Smelling of foreign food" or "Possession of curly black hair and thick lips"?

• Like 5