CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

President Kanye

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Kanye West has announced his ambition to run for the presidency in the near future.  Do you think he will be successful ?  What policy changes and controversial decisions could we expect from president West ?

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Kanye West has announced his ambition to run for the presidency in the near future.  Do you think he will be successful ?  What policy changes and controversial decisions could we expect from president West ?

The fictional future depicted in the film 'Idiocracy' would become a reality. I imagine that bubble-arsed skank would be dubbed 'The First Ho'

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
22 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'll just wait and see. The whole comedy of American politics just gets better and better in the meantime. I do though look forward to seeing Kim Kardashians massive arse wobble up the steps of the white house, and one of the skanks  tits flop out. 

This could be the start of a golden age where Kanye gets all world leaders to express themselves by designing trainers and rapping, and the memory of war and conflict fade away, replaced by obsessions with reality TV shows and bling.  

On 07/07/2020 at 00:04, Weary&Disgusted said:

I’m sure Kanye will reinstate the Confederacy.