CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The yellow peril #2

Stubby Pecker

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Trump did not annihilate Clinton .. she actually got 2,000,000 more votes than Trump.

He annihilated her during the debates. The "you would be in jail" comment made by Trump completely head fucked her and was reduced to repeatedly whining that she should get the job simply because she had a minge. She only got more votes because many republicans living in traditionally democrat states were too afraid to openly support Trump from fear of harassment to them and their families or even losing their jobs. Democrats living in Republican states don't suffer such abuse. That's how unhinged the left are in the US. I witnessed it first hand when I went on holiday there during the mid term elections about 10 years ago. They're completely fucking mental.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

He annihilated her during the debates. The "you would be in jail" comment made by Trump completely head fucked her and was reduced to repeatedly that she should get the job simply because she had a minge. She only got more votes because many republicans living in traditionally democrat states were too afraid to openly support Trump from fear of harassment to them and their families or even losing their jobs. Democrats living in Republican states don't suffer such abuse. That's how unhinged the left are in the US. I witnessed it first hand when I went on holiday there during the mid term elections about 10 years ago. They're completely fucking mental.

You are a halfwit.

29 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That will be quite a feat in itself, but it’s likely that the rhetoric will be in sharper focus in relation to the chinks.         
As tariffs and general chink pogroms continue, slogans related to the “taking of millions of innocent American lives” will be on the menu most prominently.

Undoubtedly China will be one of the major themes but you also have to consider that US election campaigns are heavily based around personal attacks on one's opponent. If Trump can successfully portray Biden and the Democrats as being responsible for inciting the rioting and mass looting in order to bring the country to its knees during the chinky plague to gain a political advantage then I don't see how he can lose. Evidence in this is the fact that Trump's personal opinion rating has started to improve since the speech he made at Rushmore.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

He annihilated her during the debates. The "you would be in jail" comment made by Trump completely head fucked her and was reduced to repeatedly that she should get the job simply because she had a minge. She only got more votes because many republicans living in traditionally democrat states were too afraid to openly support Trump from fear of harassment to them and their families or even losing their jobs. Democrats living in Republican states don't suffer such abuse. That's how unhinged the left are in the US. I witnessed it first hand when I went on holiday there during the mid term elections about 10 years ago. They're completely fucking mental.

Voting in the USA is by way of secret ballot so its not entirely clear how you could make such an assertion.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

...However his pentagon mates must pay him handsomely for leaving weapons’ production well alone.

The USA has always avoided buying large items of military kit from abroad. Notable exceptions were the Rolls Royce Merlin engine, The English Electric Canberra and the Hawker Siddeley Harrier which outclassed anything comparable that the Americans had at the time. The Pentagon got round procurement issues by having them built in the USA under licence.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Voting in the USA is by way of secret ballot so its not entirely clear how you could make such an assertion.

It may be a secret ballot but it's a piece of piss to find out if somebody is registered with a political party. It's well known that Democrat activists attend Republican rallies for the sole purpose of identifying people who may work for local government in majority democrat areas. If discovered they're then hounded out of their jobs and personal details are passed to ANTIFA weirdos who then send them hate mail among other things, their children are victimized at school by lefty teachers and bullied my minority children. There have also been numerous instances of businesses owned by Democrat donors sacking known republican voters for petty things and for racist behavior based purely on the unsubstantiated allegations made by someone who simply hates the republican party. Many republicans in states that have voted democrat for the last several decades simply don't bother voting because it just isn't worth the risk regardless of the secrecy of it.

22 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It may be a secret ballot but it's a piece of piss to find out if somebody is registered with a political party. It's well known that Democrat activists attend Republican rallies for the sole purpose of identifying people who may work for local government in majority democrat areas. If discovered they're then hounded out of their jobs and personal details are passed to ANTIFA weirdos who then send them hate mail among other things, their children are victimized at school by lefty teachers and bullied my minority children. There have also been numerous instances of businesses owned by Democrat donors sacking known republican voters for petty things and for racist behavior based purely on the unsubstantiated allegations made by someone who simply hates the republican party. Many republicans in states that have voted democrat for the last several decades simply don't bother voting because it just isn't worth the risk regardless of the secrecy of it.

I need to get something right here .. you have had a holiday in the USA once and now you are an expert on the USA and its politics?

...and of course the Republican Party is completely without sin, would never seek to gerrymander polling districts or porkbarrel their way to a Statehouse. Stop believing everything you hear spill from the mad harpie on Justice with Judge Jeanine, she’ll lead you even further astray than you are. Politicians are self-serving wankers the world over, full stop, the end. 

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

How would others in your locality know who you voted for? Unless you had Vote Republican signs showing  

43 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

...and of course the Republican Party is completely without sin, would never seek to gerrymander polling districts or porkbarrel their way to a Statehouse. Stop believing everything you hear spill from the mad harpie on Justice with Judge Jeanine, she’ll lead you even further astray than you are. Politicians are self-serving wankers the world over, full stop, the end. 

I'm not suggesting the Republicans don't pull a few underhand political maneuvers but the democrats are guilty of them as well along with the previously mentioned voter intimidation. The Democrats are now screaming for mass postal voting. No doubt in an attempt to register hundreds of thousands of illegals at the last minute so there is little time to fully check their eligibility. We are in agreement on one thing however, politicians are wankers but it's the lefty ones that do the most damage when they gain power.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I need to get something right here .. you have had a holiday in the USA once and now you are an expert on the USA and its politics?

I've actually been there 6 times but only once during an election. I'm a bit of a news junkie as well but most of all I fucking despise the hypocrisy of the left.

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How would others in your locality know who you voted for? Unless you had Vote Republican signs showing  

US politics is so polarized you would think the Republicans and Democrats were two warring countries. They steal each others registered voter lists and post them on reddit. They hide people inside each other's campaign teams when they cold call people to ask which way they will be voting. Even the FBI has been known to do favours for one party or another depending where the director's personal affiliations lie. The Democrats however fully endorse the cancel culture and if somebody within their midst is found not to be dancing to their tune, the personal consequences can be dire.

I'm not suggesting the Republicans don't pull a few underhand political maneuvers but the democrats are guilty of them as well along with the previously mentioned voter intimidation. The Democrats are now screaming for mass postal voting. No doubt in an attempt to register hundreds of thousands of illegals at the last minute so there is little time to fully check their eligibility. We are in agreement on one thing however, politicians are wankers but it's the lefty ones that do the most damage when they gain power.

I've actually been there 6 times but only once during an election. I'm a bit of a news junkie as well but most of all I fucking despise the hypocrisy of the left.

US politics is so polarized you would think the Republicans and Democrats were two warring countries. They steal each others registered voter lists and post them on reddit. They hide people inside each other's campaign teams when they cold call people to ask which way they will be voting. Even the FBI has been known to do favours for one party or another depending where the director's personal affiliations lie. The Democrats however fully endorse the cancel culture and if somebody within their midst is found not to be dancing to their tune, the personal consequences can be dire.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The USA has always avoided buying large items of military kit from abroad. Notable exceptions were the Rolls Royce Merlin engine, The English Electric Canberra and the Hawker Siddeley Harrier which outclassed anything comparable that the Americans had at the time. The Pentagon got round procurement issues by having them built in the USA under licence.

Indeed. By my money is on Trump not reading the memo, due to short attention span. His focus becomes markedly improved with generous donations and as such, the Tourette’s can be effectively controlled.

22 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Have any American Presidents owned a massage parlour?

MAGA.......Make America Gay Again.  You’d be on your way to the airport with a suitcase full of buttplugs, big black dildos and a 2litre tub of fisting butter, which you would have to bin at the check in due to security regulations. 2 weeks of dry fisting and humping in the Florida sunshine. “Way to go Punkers! In the hole!”

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

MAGA.......Make America Gay Again.  You’d be on your way to the airport with a suitcase full of buttplugs, big black dildos and a 2litre tub of fisting butter, which you would have to bin at the check in due to security regulations. 2 weeks of dry fisting and humping in the Florida sunshine. “Way to go Punkers! In the hole!”

A master of his trade speaks..

lol.

• Like 1