CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kanye west

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

The epitome of cuntiness. A despicable cunt of no talent or personality. Married to some sort of cunt who matches his profile perfectly. Pair of cunts. I rest my case your honour. If he isn't the cunt of the decade I'll shit my own trousers with immediate effect. 

Edited by Hi I'm Barry Scott

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 10/07/2020 at 18:26, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

The epitome of cuntiness. A despicable cunt of no talent or personality. Married to some sort of cunt who matches his profile perfectly. Pair of cunts. I rest my case your honour. If he isn't the cunt of the decade I'll shit my own trousers with immediate effect. 

So you wouldn't rate him as Presidential material then ?

We haven’t seen you for a while......were you in Wormwood Scrubs or Rampton high security prison Hospital ?

Don’t bother replying fudge bummer....

lol.

• Like 1

Hello Barry

I would rather have Kanye West as a member of my golf than a cretin like you....

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Comment #72 of season 5. He’s a tiresome, repetitive moron. “Lol”.

If you came anywhere near my golf club the greens staff would be instructed to feed you feet first into one of the giant grass cutting machines.The remnants would be burned, slaked with lime and cast into a slurry pit.

lol.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you came anywhere near my golf club the greens staff would be instructed to feed you feet first into one of the giant grass cutting machines.The remnants would be burned, slaked with lime and cast into a slurry pit.

lol.

Naturally.

he dances a little jig for 3 fiddy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

I note that Kanye had his first election rally yesterday. Apparently he burst into tears at the thought that his mother nearly had him aborted. (bad mistake on her part)

Then the tears flowed at the thought that his wife ( one of the Kardashian slags) wanted to abort his son, North. That’s a great name don’t you think........North West? His solution is that any bitch who turns up at an abortion clinic (planned parenthood facility they call them over there) should be offered a million dollars to do the right thing. Great idea Kanye! How about you give me a million dollars not to shoot you in the face cunt?

But for Kanye the sign that America is going down the shitter is that homeless people are sleeping in front of the Gucci store. Sorry mate but i’ve never been to a Gucci store and it’s highly unlikely I ever will. 

Has the world gone batfuck crazy or is it just me?

On 11/07/2020 at 21:03, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Good Grief! So your imaginary golf club has imaginary greenkeepers, imaginary giant grass cutting machines and an imaginary slurry pit? Well imagine that.

Fuck Off.  LOL.

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good Grief! So your imaginary golf club has imaginary greenkeepers, imaginary giant grass cutting machines and an imaginary slurry pit? Well imagine that.

Fuck Off.  LOL.

The only club he's had anything to do with was coated in chocolate and infused with bits of fruit.