CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kanye west

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Give him a few more likes and he might pretend to be your friend again, you fucking gormless cunt.

"Gormless cunt" as a statement shows proper class. As does the word slurry. I'm really chuffed that Eamon Holmes and cheese sandwiches are all here. Cunts, the lot of them. Fuck my hat it's good to be back.

34 minutes ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

"Gormless cunt" as a statement shows proper class. As does the word slurry. I'm really chuffed that Eamon Holmes and cheese sandwiches are all here. Cunts, the lot of them. Fuck my hat it's good to be back.

You need to get back to your 'Cillit Bang' adverts Barry. They now feature a woman. portraying wimmins in domestic situations is deeply offensive and counter-productive to the wimminstruggle.

Those cunts at 'Vanish' have got the right idea. A gayboy cuck prancing around wearing pink and waiting for a woman to order him about.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kayne West is a survivor and a true American success story and deserves our total respect in the same way the UK is the foot odour insole for the American smelly boot. 

I have to confess I find his wife quite pleasing to the eye.  

Guest judgetwi

Erratum : It appears that North is the cunt’s daughter not his son. My mistake (or “my bad” as Don Marjorie would say). 

Mind you, in today’s celebrity world  do children have a gender anymore? Not a very woke concept I would have thought. Still, better than calling her Rose I reckon.

Guest Gronda Gronda
43 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have to correct you there. In fact, he IS the fruit and the chocolate (Mtembes' cock) is generally inside him.

His bum'ole must have higher mileage than your average freight train. 

23 hours ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

"Back" on what? Are you pre testing a Covid drug for the nation? 

Guest judgetwi

Of course all this running for President, twitter activity and “bi-polar” meltdown has nothing to do with Kenny having a new album out on Friday. Given the current state of the world and the Yank media’s obsession with deTrumping, he’s managed to get his name right out in front just at the right time. I reckon old Kenny ain’t as dumb as he looks. 

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of course all this running for President, twitter activity and “bi-polar” meltdown has nothing to do with Kenny having a new album out on Friday. Given the current state of the world and the Yank media’s obsession with deTrumping, he’s managed to get his name right out in front just at the right time. I reckon old Kenny ain’t as dumb as he looks. 

Not far off the mark. Running for President is certainly less arduous than going into court with Amber Heard. 

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott
On 10/07/2020 at 20:50, Arthur Dick said:

Kuntye West always appears like he has nothing going on in the space between his ears, utterly pig shit thick twat who made a couple of decent tunes 15 years ago.

No he didn't.

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Sorry I wasn't paying attention. I tried to get back into the tv but it turned out I was "too cunty for telly". Cunts. Anyway Kanye West however has all the qualities to be a president. He's certainly out cunted the current one. By a cuntry mile. The cunt.

Fuck off.

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Bollocks. My uncle is close personal friend of Rick Wakeman so fuck off.

Edited by Hi I'm Barry Scott
I forgot about Dre.

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott
On 21/07/2020 at 19:37, Eric Cuntman said:

You need to get back to your 'Cillit Bang' adverts Barry. They now feature a woman. portraying wimmins in domestic situations is deeply offensive and counter-productive to the wimminstruggle.

Those cunts at 'Vanish' have got the right idea. A gayboy cuck prancing around wearing pink and waiting for a woman to order him about.

Sorry, there's a post explaining that somewhere. Kanyes arse, sorry, wife should get a proper job like that. Selling cleaning products. Door to door. A bit like Ken Dodd. "Oh missus, what a wonderful day for sticking cillit bang up your arse... diddymen jam butties" etc etc .. 

On 21/07/2020 at 19:37, Eric Cuntman said:

No Eric. You just watched "I wanna break free" video by Queen. 

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

Bollocks. My uncle is close personal friend of Rick Wakeman so fuck off.

“Close personal friend”  means taking it up the bumhole these days mate. When it involves half dead corpses like Rick I would refrain from bragging about it if I were you. 

Nothing to do with me of course, you brag about what you like. I just like to help out the brain dead now and again........gives me a sense of purpose.......know what I mean?

Edited by judgetwi
Missed out a word....not “wanker” by the way.

On 27/07/2020 at 03:42, judgetwi said:

“Close personal friend”  means taking it up the bumhole these days mate. When it involves half dead corpses like Rick I would refrain from bragging about it if I were you. 

Nothing to do with me of course, you brag about what you like. I just like to help out the brain dead now and again........gives me a sense of purpose.......know what I mean?

Help yourself out with an alcohol detoxification Jewdz. You'd also be helping us out by not posting the same old bollocks. 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

On 27/07/2020 at 03:42, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell judgie, just recently I narrowly escaped "taking it up the bumhole" from a different @Rick_B

@Decimus wasn't so lucky, the poor bastard.