CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebay - useful but piss takers.

Major Cunt

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The end eruption would be a release of so much energy it would be akin to a nuée ardente or "glowing cloud" melting through the Armitage Shanks and cauterising yer ring piece. This is the reason I stopped eating the hot ones- the good awful visit to the bog for extreme pain and lots of sweating.

Bollocks to giving them slack, Israel has nicked their country and controls there entire lives- water, electricity, work- setting up an apartheid state with impunity. It's like if the Germans had invaded in 1940- I'd like to think I'd lob petrol bombs at the square headed cunts.

Hooray. Stubby shows the hunk of shit has a heart. Perhaps... but he's still a Childe abuser. 

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

TBH I blame Arthur Balfour and that devious cunt Mark Sykes. They involved the British in this shit when there was no need. All that was really needed was regime change in the Ottoman Empire and the Royal Navy to police it. The only point I make is that the Arabs are going about it the wrong way and this is what's keeping that corrupt prick Netanyahu in power. I know Israeli Jews who would happily smoke the peace pipe with the Palestinians and tear down the walls but they're utterly convinced they'll be massacred if they do. They've been taught to believe this from an early age and Netanyahu keeps getting re-elected by playing on those fears.

This is exactly the propaganda taught to the Iranian population as well. The world message is that if Iran gets a nuke it'll use it on Tel Aviv straight away which is surely horse shit as it would lead to the atomic frying of every Iranian man, woman, child and lizard. I find it very hard to believe too many Israelis want a peace settlement with the Palestinians as it would surely mean giving back the occupied territories and retreating to the pre the 6 day war boarder when they nicked all that land.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you reckon it's Decs fucking about? It would amuse him to create a spaz character.

He's been there with John Bull and several others. He'd wouldn't keep it up this long when he could be here getting stuck in.

And to think, Roops flat declined my, 7 day only multi request. What a mean spirited old witch she's become

58 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

TBH I blame Arthur Balfour and that devious cunt Mark Sykes. They involved the British in this shit when there was no need. All that was really needed was regime change in the Ottoman Empire and the Royal Navy to police it. The only point I make is that the Arabs are going about it the wrong way and this is what's keeping that corrupt prick Netanyahu in power. I know Israeli Jews who would happily smoke the peace pipe with the Palestinians and tear down the walls but they're utterly convinced they'll be massacred if they do. They've been taught to believe this from an early age and Netanyahu keeps getting re-elected by playing on those fears.

That part of the Ottoman Empire was always semi independent anyway. The only reason the British were involved was because of Egypt and the Suez Canal. There was definitely a long term plan to maintain a proxy western control of the region after the Empire through a Jewish homeland. I think Hitler toyed with the idea of Madgascar but there was no international agreement. If you accept the history in the Bible then there was some justification, but my reading is that at any time the Jews were only one group amongst several in the region at any time. 

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is exactly the propaganda taught to the Iranian population as well. The world message is that if Iran gets a nuke it'll use it on Tel Aviv straight away which is surely horse shit as it would lead to the atomic frying of every Iranian man, woman, child and lizard. I find it very hard to believe too many Israelis want a peace settlement with the Palestinians as it would surely mean giving back the occupied territories and retreating to the pre the 6 day war boarder when they nicked all that land.

Many Israelis I've spoken to don't see it so much as a question of land but co-existence. They're prepared to live with the Arabs but are pretty convinced that the Arabs don't want to live with them. Prior to the formation of Israel there were large Jewish communities all over the Middle East but as soon as Arab nationalism swept the region they were all driven out. I think many of them would live under Arab jurisdiction as long as their safety was guaranteed.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Childe" abuser you cunt - use your fucking eyes and don't just try to get people booted off because you don't like newcomers. 

Rattled 

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Many Israelis I've spoken to don't see it so much as a question of land but co-existence. They're prepared to live with the Arabs but are pretty convinced that the Arabs don't want to live with them. Prior to the formation of Israel there were large Jewish communities all over the Middle East but as soon as Arab nationalism swept the region they were all driven out. I think many of them would live under Arab jurisdiction as long as their safety was guaranteed.

The Arabs weren't consulted at all on the setting up of the state of Israel- it was imposed upon them. Look at the borders of their own shit hole countries- straight lines on a map drawn by their colonial overlords. Best to gas them all, it's the most humane way.

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled 

The Arabs weren't consulted at all on the setting up of the state of Israel- it was imposed upon them. Look at the borders of their own shit hole countries- straight lines on a map drawn by their colonial overlords. Best to gas them all, it's the most humane way.

The prison camp patrol guard herds his quotations into the recreation area of Cunts Corner. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Will do, though I expect Esther Rantzen will just be a harder version of you. 

I take exception to your use of such language given her involvement with Jimmy Savile. I invite admin to take a closer look at your profile to investigate possible flaws in your character.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

From Stamford Hill Funt Face. I'll get you a big woolly hat for Christmas. Do actually have any self awareness? 

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

I have awareness of a lot of things. You are being scrutinized.

What are you fucking on, some sort of fucking pill. Fuck off and give it a rest you nutter. Fucking know it all about the Middle East. Probably never gone near a Jewish or Muslim community in your life you shit head. Fucking stick your neck back in or have it chopped off.