CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebay - useful but piss takers.

Major Cunt

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What are you fucking on, some sort of fucking pill. Fuck off and give it a rest you nutter. Fucking know it all about the Middle East. Probably never gone near a Jewish or Muslim community in your life you shit head. Fucking stick your neck back in or have it chopped off. 

You sound scared. Are you afraid of me?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

He's shitting himself... but something tells me that might just be a regular occurrence with him instead of nerves.

You've been here longer than I have. I think he was under the impression that this was some sort of grooming site. How does the site deal with male Lolitas exactly?

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

You've been here longer than I have. I think he was under the impression that this was some sort of grooming site. How does the site deal with male Lolitas exactly?

Divs like him are their own worst enemy - desperate for attention, but nothing of value to add to a conversation. Simply sit back and watch the self-destruction.

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off and reported. I think a short period in the cooler will teach you the error of your ways. 

Meltdown alert.

It's been a while since a full on shit flinging spaz attack on the corner but if you've not the metal to take it on the chin perhaps you should fuck off out of it?

Failing that, drink drain cleaner