CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebay - useful but piss takers.

Major Cunt

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Childe" abuser you cunt - use your fucking eyes and don't just try to get people booted off because you don't like newcomers. 

Nevertheless on the balance of probabilities the wording was designed to be ambiguous. Even if that was not the case you've been reckless in your choice of words. Its been made clear on several occasions that with regards to Rules 12 & 13 any inferences, no matter how oblique, will not be viewed in a favourable light. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nevertheless on the balance of probabilities the wording was designed to be ambiguous. Even if that was not the case you've been reckless in your choice of words. Its been made clear on several occasions that with regards to Rules 12 & 13 any inferences, no matter how oblique, will not be viewed in a favourable light. 

On the other hand, genocidal racism is positively encouraged, coming as it does way below nonce inferences and fox welfare in the moral hierarchy of our beloved warden. You must be proud of the show you’re running here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On the other hand, genocidal racism is positively encouraged, coming as it does way below nonce inferences, and fox welfare in the moral hierarchy of our beloved warden. You must be proud of the show you’re running here. 

The reason why we have Rules12 &13 is primarily without same every second post would include a paedo accusation or familial abuse. We've been there before and it makes for tedious discourse, so trust me, we have the rules for a reason. Now, the site's owners could go full-on thought police and take out stuff you find offensive but then the site wouldn't be what it says on the tin. Why are you still here?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The reason why we have Rules12 &13 is primarily without same every second post would include a paedo accusation or familial abuse. We've been there before and it makes for tedious discourse, so trust me, we have the rules for a reason. Now, the site's owners could go full-on thought police and take out stuff you find offensive but then the site wouldn't be what it says on the tin. Why are you still here?

Merely a point of interest that the word “nonce” is verboten and the word “nigger” is not. A hierarchy of insults may not be universally agreed. But as you say, we’ve discussed this before. I’m off out for the day, it’s not raining. 

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Merely a point of interest that the word “nonce” is verboten and the word “nigger” is not. A hierarchy of insults may not be universally agreed. But as you say, we’ve discussed this before. I’m off out for the day, it’s not raining. 

You are Dr Darren and I claim my fiver. "Nigger & "paki" are usually deleted from the discourse (E&OE) though on on some rare occasions they are left for contextual reasons. I think you are just trying to find fault for the sake of it.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You are Dr Darren and I claim my fiver. "Nigger & "paki" are usually deleted from the discourse (E&OE) though on on some rare occasions they are left for contextual reasons. I think you are just trying to find fault for the sake of it.

(E&OE) ???

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What about "Chink"?

On 14/07/2020 at 23:06, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely. Will follow guidance. 

On 14/07/2020 at 22:53, Stubby Pecker said:

Meltdown alert.

It's been a while since a full on shit flinging spaz attack on the corner but if you've not the metal to take it on the chin perhaps you should fuck off out of it?

Failing that, drink drain cleaner 

It's always somebody else's fault. Cunt. 

On 15/07/2020 at 13:03, Mrs Roops said:

Use your common sense.

Commn sense isn't that common. Especially in the departmen you are dealing with who is pushing it and works systematically against newcomers to this website. As they say, he never starts trouble, but where there is trouble he is always on the fringes like a playground provocateur.