CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't know anyone who's died in a RTA. Using your critical thinking process I conclude that motoring deaths are fake news and road traffic legislation is evidence of illuminati control of the masses.

I fucking knew it. Let’s see how they talk their way out this.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shall we? Shall we dance in the pale moonlight? Which part of the Dark Triad have you crept out from? 

Mayhaps I shall bleed you to balance your humours.

24-hour procrastinating little shit weasel. Best part of you dribbled onto the birthing bed to be wiped up by a bored nurse and flushed down the shitter. Now we get to put up with the gibbering fucking leftovers.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

24-hour procrastinating little shit weasel. Best part of you dribbled onto the birthing bed to be wiped up by a bored nurse and flushed down the shitter. Now we get to put up with the gibbering fucking leftovers.

I think the actual child was mislaid and we're talking to the placenta.

• Like 1

On 22/07/2020 at 12:05, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that the issue here is more about how the virus spreads rather than whether it is a respiratory disease or a vascular one. Echoes of G.R.I.D.D.s some forty years ago and the "fact" that `we were all going to die'. I well remember a quote from someone I sometimes worked with called Big Ed who said "when it come down to it, it only really affects pooftas and other dirty uggers who like bum sex, so if you keep away from pooftas and dirty bastards who have it both ways you should be ok".

The fact it is a vascular disease has shown that invasive mechanical ventilation is of little use. 

• Like 1

Just been in my first shop,how convenient that they have a box of paper face masks in a box at the door to allow one to enter and spend their hard earned,whats that you say?...free masks? How thoughtful.No.A pound a fucking pop!......fucking robbing cunts should be wearing a mask.......Ha,see what I did there?

Fuck off!

50 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just been in my first shop,how convenient that they have a box of paper face masks in a box at the door to allow one to enter and spend their hard earned,whats that you say?...free masks? How thoughtful.No.A pound a fucking pop!......fucking robbing cunts should be wearing a mask.......Ha,see what I did there?

Fuck off!

I’d have thought you’d have been a big fan of the mask Neil, given what we know of your nocturnal activities. Your heavy breathing is well disguised, and your unsuspecting victim is already effectively pre-gagged. Naturally you’ll be looking for a peephole version but until such a things hit the market it’s happy days in Norfolk. No?

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d have thought you’d have been a big fan of the mask Neil, given what we know of your nocturnal activities. Your heavy breathing is well disguised, and your unsuspecting victim is already effectively pre-gagged. Naturally you’ll be looking for a peephole version but until such a things hit the market it’s happy days in Norfolk. No?

Here's a conundrum: Neil is on his holiday and needs a pillow for his hotel room. He rings down and asks for one. Unknown to him 'pillow' is code for Prostitute. 

20 minutes later, a prostitute arrives at his door. He don't need one as he already has one. Here's the puzzle; how does Neil smother two prozzies with one pillow?? 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here's a conundrum: Neill is on his holiday and needs a pillow for his hotel room. He rings down and asks for one. Unknown to him 'pillow' is code for Prostitute. 

20 minutes later, a prostitute arrives at his door. He don't need one as he already has one. Here's the puzzle; how does Neill smother two prozzies with one pillow?? 

Drop dead you fucking idiot. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

No.

Pen, in the days before Covid 19, it was usually only thieves who wore masks.  Neil is suggesting that the mask sellers are committing daylight robbery. 

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You are very confused aren't you? 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That's because you have previous experience with the gag as per big rubber ball in the mouth and incredibly tight leather strap and polished buckle. 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's because you have previous experience with the gag as per big rubber ball in the mouth and incredibly tight leather strap and polished buckle. 

'This shit is between you, me, and mr soon to be livin' the rest of his short-arsed life in agonising pain, rapist over here'

Guest judgetwi

My mask adventure (part 1)

I realise that there are dimmos on here with very short attention spans so i’m trying to space this out a bit. So on Tuesday, thanks to the warnings that no cunt will be served in shops, I bought my first face mask. Joe Daki wanted to flog me some flimsy paper shit at a quid a throw. I said i’ll cut up some old t-shirt (i’m sure i’ve got one that says “Jesus Christ was Working Class” somewhere) so i didn’t give a fuck. So he reached under the counter and said.........

11 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Pen, in the days before Covid 19, it was usually only thieves who wore masks.  Neil is suggesting that the mask sellers are committing daylight robbery. 

like I said.............................

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My mask adventure (part 1)

I realise that there are dimmos on here with very short attention spans so i’m trying to space this out a bit. So on Tuesday, thanks to the warnings that no cunt will be served in shops, I bought my first face mask. Joe Daki wanted to flog me some flimsy paper shit at a quid a throw. I said i’ll cut up some old t-shirt (i’m sure i’ve got one that says “Jesus Christ was Working Class” somewhere) so i didn’t give a fuck. So he reached under the counter and said.........

..."here are your special interest publications Mr Judge. Naughty naughty."

• Like 1