CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Surely this is more you, Frank? However the title should be 'This Charmless Cunt'. Liven yourself up and start entertaining, as this cheap Sigmund Freud act is truly abysmal. 

I’m more of a Spandau man MC. Watch Tony Hadley hit that high note at 03.25. What a talent. Do you own a clutch bag? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m more of a Spandau man MC. Watch Tony Hadley hit that high note at 03.25. What a talent. Do you own a clutch bag? 

Old Tony can still hit the notes then, and credits where it's due as 'Gold' is an 80's anthem. No clutch bag though, Frank. I am however the owner of a couple of man-bags, can't be too big though (shades, wallet, Rizzla). I'm more CP Company than Gucci, and if we're talking suits it's Hugo Boss or Paul Smith for me. Savile Row is on the bucket list. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
22 hours ago, Frank said:

What a lovely man.

Yeah, its a shame he died.  Really talented fella, but hit the acid a bit too hard and was never the same afterwards.  Tragic.  Dragonfly is a masterpiece.  

Guest judgetwi
On 25/07/2020 at 03:50, judgetwi said:

My mask adventure (part 1)

I realise that there are dimmos on here with very short attention spans so i’m trying to space this out a bit. So on Tuesday, thanks to the warnings that no cunt will be served in shops, I bought my first face mask. Joe Daki wanted to flog me some flimsy paper shit at a quid a throw. I said i’ll cut up some old t-shirt (i’m sure i’ve got one that says “Jesus Christ was Working Class” somewhere) so i didn’t give a fuck. So he reached under the counter and said.........

Part 2

”I have special mask for you, special customer. It is washable, special protection from Aids and stuff, Yellow Fever and things. Only  2.50 for special customer.” So, like a cunt, I bought it. 

Have you noticed that, when you are paying by card (which they always encourage us to do) you don’t think about the price? So I just added it to the price of 8 cans of wife beater, 40 John Player Special, a family pack of Whispas and a “Chicago Town Stuffed Pizza with Loaded Pepperoni”. 

Anyway, enough of my bragging about my enviable lifestyle....... when I got home to my mansion I looked at the packet and ....... do fucking what?......

On 22/07/2020 at 17:53, ChildeHarold said:

Smuck: time and distance are the same.

To any person with a smidgen of intelligence, facets such as differentiating terrain, weather conditions, traffic congestion et al. determine how long a journey may or may not take – despite one trip being the same distance as another. Time and distance therefore cannot be the same.

Here's some advice: rather than contributing a load of complete bollocks that makes you come across like a thick fucking anus, keep your scientific expertise to yourself. Better still, fuck off to another cunting site for remedial thickos, where you'll undoubtedly be accepted by like-minded dimwits.

At almost 600 posts in less than two months yielding just a handful of likes, allied to more than half the CC membership hating your fucking guts (me included), don't you think it's time to call it a day?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To any person with a smidgen of intelligence, facets such as differentiating terrain, weather conditions, traffic congestion et al. determine how long a journey may or may not take – despite one trip being the same distance as another. Time and distance therefore cannot be the same.

Here's an idea: rather than contributing a load of complete bollocks that makes you come across like a thick fucking anus, keep your scientific expertise to yourself. Better still, fuck off to another cunting site for remedial thickos, where you'll undoubtedly be accepted by like-minded dimwits.

At almost 600 posts in less than two months yielding just a handful of likes, allied to more than half the CC membership hating your fucking guts (me included), don't you think it's time to call it a day?

I think Childish might have realised that he isn't terribly bright and has fucked off .

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Part 2

”I have special mask for you, special customer. It is washable, special protection from Aids and stuff, Yellow Fever and things. Only  2.50 for special customer.” So, like a cunt, I bought it. 

Have you noticed that, when you are paying by card (which they always encourage us to do) you don’t think about the price? So I just added it to the price of 8 cans of wife beater, 40 John Player Special, a family pack of Whispas and a “Chicago Town Stuffed Pizza with Loaded Pepperoni”. 

Anyway, enough of my bragging about my enviable lifestyle....... when I got home to my mansion I looked at the packet and ....... do fucking what?......

...but what happened then ?  The suspense is killing me

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Here's some advice: rather than contributing a load of complete bollocks that makes you come across like a thick fucking anus, keep your scientific expertise to yourself. Better still, fuck off to another cunting site for remedial thickos, where you'll undoubtedly be accepted by like-minded dimwits.

Long winded twaddle. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

ChildeHarold is actually just an ordinary average guy. Sorry if that makes me unqualified participate in this academy of learning. 

Childe Harold sounds more like a teenage gobshite who uses a lot of words and ideas that it doesn't really understand. It should just fuck off and stop spouting its endless drivel. Wanker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Childe Harold sounds more like a teenage gobshite who uses a lot of words and ideas that it doesn't really understand. It should just fuck off and stop spouting its endless drivel. Wanker.

Very unreasonable reaction. Cool down and address the nominated "cunts of this world" and not other members of the group. After all that's the primary purpose isn't it? 

On 26/07/2020 at 01:29, Roadkill said:

Indeed it is. In fact me, @Ape™️ and @Eric Cuntman were on the precipice of a very real debate about our personal beliefs regarding the crisis. Sides had been clearly marked and taken, interesting arguments were starting to happen and new outlooks forged.

Then some little divvy stumbled in and completely misread the situation as an opportunity to stroke his palsied little ego with petty little plans of manipulation so fucking obvious that everyone suddenly felt a burning need to tell him what a dribbling fucking window licker he was. 

Stick to the nomination. Constant hurling of abuse at members of the group will, I understand, get you sanctioned, however charmed an existence you may think you enjoy. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Very unreasonable reaction. Cool down and address the nominated "cunts of this world" and not other members of the group. After all that's the primary purpose isn't it? 

We had an entire day without you yesterday and it was grand - we even named some cunts of the world! Now you're back and making everything about you again.

Stop fucking moaning about it, then people might stop having a go at you - but you're not interested in the "real purpose" of the site - you want to get the people who bruised your ego into trouble.

No one is inclined to agree with you, to shut up because you moan, or even fucking like you - this site has been around long before you showed up and a community has formed around certain behaviours. You don't get to change that because your feelings got hurt.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Stick to the nomination. Constant hurling of abuse at members of the group will, I understand, get you sanctioned, however charmed an existence you may think you enjoy. 

The point is that we were - then you barged in. You are the problem.

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"unreasonable"? I thought "accurate and moderate" would be more appropriate, given your level of pointless inanity.

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We had an entire day without you yesterday and it was grand - we even named some cunts of the world! Now you're back and making everything about you again.

Stop fucking moaning about it, then people might stop having a go at you - but you're not interested in the "real purpose" of the site - you want to get the people who bruised your ego into trouble.

No one is inclined to agree with you, to shut up because you moan, or even fucking like you - this site has been around long before you showed up and a community has formed around certain behaviours. You don't get to change that because your feelings got hurt.

Do you really think we've bruised its ego and hurt its feelings?

If something has got through, I'd consider that a success.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Do you really think we've bruised its ego and hurt its feelings?

If something has ot through, I'd consider that a success.

He keeps pushing for people to get banned, myself included, and he's also ignoring warnings from Roops to tone it down in favour of arguing his failed case under the guise of championing the "real purpose" of the site. He's desperate to annoy someone to the point where they'll say something that'll get them coolered, but he's failing miserably even at that.

The only conceivable reason I can fathom that he would keep the act up is that he's offended that people aren't giving him the respect he thinks he deserves. The fact that he started out flinging insults the moment he joined shows that he considers himself quite the sharp-tongued rogue of the keyboard battlefield and now he's angry that no one else is indulging the fantasy.

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you "special" in some way?

In my experience, a child's actual specialness is inversely proportional to the number of times that it has to be told how "special" it is.

• Like 1