Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

15 hours ago, mrjoshua said:

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

Well I read somewhere that each successive world empire has had a shorter and shorter lifespan, hence, the Romans, the British, the American... We can definitely say the C19 was the British era, and the 20th was the American century, one can only guess that the 21st will be the Chinese century and it's likely to be a period of progress and harmony unlike the Anglo-Saxon imperialist rape of the planet. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well I read somewhere that each successive world empire has had a shorter and shorter lifespan, hence, the Romans, the British, the American... We can definitely say the C19 was the British era, and the 20th was the American century, one can only guess that the 21st will be the Chinese century and it's likely to be a period of progress and harmony unlike the Anglo-Saxon imperialist rape of the planet. 

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And they were fucking German as well. 

4 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

America might be a totalitarian shithole mostly full of cunts but this is some serious psychobabble shit.

Besides they've done a pretty good job themselves of fucking their own country up, alienating their allies and speeding up the decline of their superpower status. No war with them needed.

Yep, that was Gibbons' argument: empire die from within, they have a natural life span. The 20th was the American century. This century will belong to China and the world's leaders know that. Expect tantrums from America. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anglo saxons were Germanic. 

If you go back far enough all the detritus of Western Europe was pushed by successive waves of emigration from the East, Indo/Asian races, so I would debate whether the Anglo-Saxons were that Germanic, whereas the modern German is Aryan and a different kettle of fish. Nevertheless I take your point - I would just say it is less racial and more cultural. As Bronowski points out warfare isn't an evolutionary trait but cultural. I think factors like Protestantism, the northern European climate/work ethic, the growth of capitalism through mercantilism and seaborne empires, some  rather peculiar and unique qualities in English history to do with its Norman legacy, land distribution, geography and political development, have more bearing. I think a lot of that shit is still alive and kicking in Britain today and is creating a very self destructive and false nationalism. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you go back far enough all the detritus of Western Europe was pushed by successive waves of emigration from the East, Indo/Asian races, so I would debate whether the Anglo-Saxons were that Germanic, whereas the modern German is Aryan and a different kettle of fish. Nevertheless I take your point - I would just say it is less racial and more cultural. As Bronowski points out warfare isn't an evolutionary trait but cultural. I think factors like Protestantism, the northern European climate/work ethic, the growth of capitalism through mercantilism and seaborne empires, some  rather peculiar and unique qualities in English history to do with its Norman legacy, land distribution, geography and political development, have more bearing. I think a lot of that shit is still alive and kicking in Britain today and is creating a very self destructive and false nationalism. 

Did you copy and paste that from iamaspacker.com?

• Like 1

mrjoshua, you are one seriously fucked up and perverse individual. I get the feeling youre an Arab of some sort, definitely a muslim and you have some sort of grudge against the good ol' U S of A. Take your wank nomination, print it out, roll it up into a ball and shove it deep inside your commie Muslim Arabic arse hole you stupid silly fuckwit of a cunt.

Ps. Did I forget to mention your a complete lunatic of a cunt?

• Like 1
Just now, Blunt Cunt said:

mrjoshua, you are one seriously fucked up and perverse individual. I get the feeling your an Arab of some sort, definitely a muslim and you have some sort of grudge against the good ol' U S of A. Take your wank nomination, print it out, roll it up into a ball and shove it deep inside your commie Muslim Arabic arse hole you stupid silly fuckwit of a cunt.

Ps. Did I forget to mention your a complete lunatic of a cunt?

Have a like.  "Stupid silly fuckwit of a cunt"... superb.

I have nothing against the American people, but I have complete disdain for the American machine. It is an utter warmongering, paranoid, self serving abomination. The UK plc has been in hock to the Americans ever since the end of WW1. The "special relationship" is a one way street. They have had us by the balls for a very long time. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I have nothing against the American people, but I have complete disdain for the American machine. It is an utter warmongering, paranoid, self serving abomination. The UK plc has been in hock to the Americans ever since the end of WW1. The "special relationship" is a one way street. They have had us by the balls for a very long time. 

In what respect?

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's 2 'P's in Gyppo. You stupid cunt 

I meant stinky "gypo" as in the acronym for "get your pants off" (you absolute raging gay cunt of a cock sucking, sperm loving Camberwell gyppo).

I trust this has cleared up any ambiguity in the choice of my spelling.

Yours cuntingly.

BC

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're a fucking weirdo mate. Never in all my short life have I heard such a well laid out and concise load of drivel. Why don't you fuck off far away from this website and go and try your luck with university challenge. You're boring everyone on CC to death with your anthropological political bullshit. 

Honestly, you must be single and likely you're still a virgin cos I can't imagine any woman sticking around long enough for you to even finish a sentence, you sub-normal cunt.

Best cuntingness

BC