Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

20 minutes ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Actually, I'm more stoned than I am drunk. Tugging on a huge reefer as I type. 

No woman no cry, one love, buffalo soldier in da heart of America ........

Wigga clart.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well I read somewhere that each successive world empire has had a shorter and shorter lifespan, hence, the Romans, the British, the American... We can definitely say the C19 was the British era, and the 20th was the American century, one can only guess that the 21st will be the Chinese century and it's likely to be a period of progress and harmony unlike the Anglo-Saxon imperialist rape of the planet. 

You really are a colossal fucking idiot. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, mrjoshua said:

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything.

9425518.gif

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

In what respect?

In the same way China has everyone by the balls now. Trade dependency and debt traps. The Chinese model is slightly different in that it bought up trillions of US debt bonds then began buying up broke US companies and relocating them to China while issuing veiled threats to dump said bonds if anyone tried to stop them. 

On 17/07/2020 at 06:25, mrjoshua said:

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

Violence begets more violence.  Not all problems can be solved by invading other countries and dropping bombs.  America has many faults, and Trumps betrayal of the Kurds was particularly despicable, but with the right leadership, the USA can be a force for good.  What has America done which makes you feel it has no merit as a nation ?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Violence begets more violence.  Not all problems can be solved by invading other countries and dropping bombs. 

Well it worked against Nazi Germany and and Japan wonderfully well.

Our relatively recent invasion of the Falklands destabilised a despotic Junta in Argentina and delivered democracy.

Overall it’s better to invade at the first opportunity to nip troubles in the bud.

You’re not doing terribly well on this board because of your poor education.

Are you from an ethnic minority?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Violence begets more violence.  Not all problems can be solved by invading other countries and dropping bombs.  America has many faults, and Trumps betrayal of the Kurds was particularly despicable, but with the right leadership, the USA can be a force for good.  What has America done which makes you feel it has no merit as a nation ?

Try not to read too much into it W&D. I think he might be a fucking idiot.

14 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

You're a fucking weirdo mate. Never in all my short life have I heard such a well laid out and concise load of drivel. Why don't you fuck off far away from this website and go and try your luck with university challenge. You're boring everyone on CC to death with your anthropological political bullshit. 

Honestly, you must be single and likely you're still a virgin cos I can't imagine any woman sticking around long enough for you to even finish a sentence, you sub-normal cunt.

Best cuntingness

BC

Nice to know I have a well read and learned following in the hallowed halls of Cunt Corner Comprehensive. You can go back to SEN now chappie. 

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just got another nom going. Might evoke some personal stuff for you. Good luck. 

It appears the weight of public opinion is against you. Find another website. You’re too much of a cunt for this one.

11 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

It appears the weight of public opinion is against you. Find another website. You’re too much of a cunt for this one.

He's running out of options. He's already banned from Grindr for spreading AIDS.

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

In what respect?

We were practically bankrupt in the 1930’s and shackled to a loan after WW1. Then after WW2, which we had absolutely no need to enter, we had the Anglo American loan on “favourable” terms which we didn’t pay back until the early 2000’s. We have American military hardware in bases all over the U.K., we are no more than an aircraft carrying patsy.

Then there is the cultural and commercial side. The ugly retail parks, the drive through fast food abominations and the awful rap music gangster culture from the Bronx and the utter butchery of the English language.

As long as the BLM here don’t get to mouthy, I hope the black mobs there take a leaf out of the U.K.’s book and burn the fucking White House to the ground.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

We were practically bankrupt in the 1930’s and shackled to a loan after WW1. Then after WW2, which we had absolutely no need to enter, we had the Anglo American loan on “favourable” terms which we didn’t pay back until the early 2000’s. We h as ve American military hardware in bases all over the U.K., we are no more than an aircraft carrying patsy.

Then there is the cultural and commercial side. The ugly retail parks, the drive through fast food abominations and the awful rap music gangster culture from the Bronx and the utter butchery of the English language.

As long as the BLM here don’t get to mouthy, I hope the black mobs there take a leaf out of the U.K.’s book and burn the fucking White House to the ground.

The White folks have all the weapons...

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

The White folks have all the weapons...

They do indeed. If you pursue on line gun shops for assault rifles they are all out of stock. 

America needs taking down a peg or two. They have the legacy of Africans after the end of the slave trade which is coming home to roost. 

Most of the Africans in the U.K. were invited by the fuckwit duopoly parties. We need to distance ourselves from American history and their mistakes. We need to address the demographic problem we have in the U.K. and not keep voting for the duopoly who continue rampant immigration destroying communities and the way of life here.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

They do indeed. If you pursue on line gun shops for assault rifles they are all out of stock. 

America needs taking down a peg or two. They have the legacy of Africans after the end of the slave trade which is coming home to roost. 

Most of the Africans in the U.K. were invited by the fuckwit duopoly parties. We need to distance ourselves from American history and their mistakes. We need to address the demographic problem we have in the U.K. and not keep voting for the duopoly who continue rampant immigration destroying communities and the way of life here.

Indeed.

I like integration but in a sprinkle format otherwise the host’s culture can be diluted, confronted or attacked.

At my public school we had small numbers of pupils from all parts of the world and most of them left with polished upper class accents and wonderful manners.

One chap who was the son of the Venezuelan Cultural Attaché spoke no English when he arrived but dressed in tweed suits and played rugby for Harlequins when he left.He did very well in the annual frog kicking competition.

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

I like integration but in a sprinkle format otherwise the host’s culture can be diluted, confronted or attacked.

At my public school we had small numbers of pupils from all parts of the world and most of them left with polished upper class accents and wonderful manners.

One chap who was the son of the Venezuelan Cultural Attaché spoke no English when he arrived but dressed in tweed suits and played rugby for Harlequins when he left.He did very well in the annual frog kicking competition.

Why not just say “when I was at school”? It’s been established that nobody believes for one second you went to such a school, yet you persist with this “pretend posh boy” (©️ @judgetwi) bollocks. I honestly believe it’d be better for everyone (as in the entire population of the planet) if you were to die.

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well it worked against Nazi Germany and and Japan wonderfully well.

Our relatively recent invasion of the Falklands destabilised a despotic Junta in Argentina and delivered democracy.

Overall it’s better to invade at the first opportunity to nip troubles in the bud.

You’re not doing terribly well on this board because of your poor education.

Are you from an ethnic minority?

My family originally came from Narnia, so I have dual nationality.  I have always been ashamed of my lack of education, but someday I aspire to become a gentleman such as yourself, and own a set of golf clubs.  Please don't hold my disadvantaged background against me sir.  

31 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

One of the booking clerks I worked with was an old Harrovian .. he had holidays all over Europe with other old Harrovians and he said that he never had to pay.

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why not just say “when I was at school”? It’s been established that nobody believes for one second you went to such a school, yet you persist with this “pretend posh boy” (©️ @judgetwi) bollocks. I honestly believe it’d be better for everyone (as in the entire population of the planet) if you were to die.

Because unlike you he isn't dull and uninteresting.

On 17/07/2020 at 07:15, Trucking Funt said:

A more important question would be why Canada can't brew some decent beer? It all tastes like fermented rat's piss. 

Investment money is super focused on legal weed market expansion to bother pleasing the declining base of beer consuming clientele.