Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

We were practically bankrupt in the 1930’s and shackled to a loan after WW1. Then after WW2, which we had absolutely no need to enter, we had the Anglo American loan on “favourable” terms which we didn’t pay back until the early 2000’s. We have American military hardware in bases all over the U.K., we are no more than an aircraft carrying patsy.

Then there is the cultural and commercial side. The ugly retail parks, the drive through fast food abominations and the awful rap music gangster culture from the Bronx and the utter butchery of the English language.

As long as the BLM here don’t get to mouthy, I hope the black mobs there take a leaf out of the U.K.’s book and burn the fucking White House to the ground.

Wars cost big money, so colonial squabbles tend to end up with rather hefty tabs. The Yanks could have forgiven the debts of the victors but were under no obligation to do so. So they hadn’t. 
I would rather have the Fentanyl brigade on my side, even if it means putting up with assorted Yankee abominations throughout the country. 

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Doesn't the snow fuck the program up? I'm disappointed in our Anglo-Saxon cousins.

Cocaine’s black market has a non - inflationary, well controlled pricing and reliable supply.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Why not just say “when I was at school”? It’s been established that nobody believes for one second you went to such a school, yet you persist with this “pretend posh boy” (©️ @judgetwi) bollocks. I honestly believe it’d be better for everyone (as in the entire population of the planet) if you were to die.

Are you and Judgtwat an item Ape ?

Which one of you buys the prophylactics ?

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Wars cost big money, so colonial squabbles tend to end up with rather hefty tabs. The Yanks could have forgiven the debts of the victors but were under no obligation to do so. So they hadn’t. 
I would rather have the Fentanyl brigade on my side, even if it means putting up with assorted Yankee abominations throughout the country. 

Unfortunately the burden Britain carries is its out of date not fit for purpose government and class system - empire, wars, economic change, brexit this, EU that, just obscures and disguises the fundamental problem of living in a shit country with no future except poorly managed decline. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well it worked against Nazi Germany and and Japan wonderfully well.

Our relatively recent invasion of the Falklands destabilised a despotic Junta in Argentina and delivered democracy.

Overall it’s better to invade at the first opportunity to nip troubles in the bud.

You’re not doing terribly well on this board because of your poor education.

Are you from an ethnic minority?

Selfsame cunt of a woman PM bent the law backwards defied international opinion and appalled her own party by seeking to shield the murderer and ex Junta leader of Chike, Pinochet, from trial in Spain for genocide. His war crimes were even well documented at the time. I think you are a right twat for using that as an argument. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Selfsame cunt of a woman PM bent the law backwards defied international opinion and appalled her own party by seeking to shield the murderer and ex Junta leader of Chike, Pinochet, from trial in Spain for genocide. His war crimes were even well documented at the time. I think you are a right twat for using that as an argument. 

Pinochet did what he could to fight Marxist Leninist insurgency scum taking over Chile and the spread from there to the rest of South America. He had to play dirty but cunts like you won’t accept that...

• Like 1
On 17/07/2020 at 06:25, mrjoshua said:

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

More to the point...Why don’t you fuck off and kill yourself?

On 17/07/2020 at 17:24, Arthur Dick said:

America might be a totalitarian shithole mostly full of cunts but this is some serious psychobabble shit.

Besides they've done a pretty good job themselves of fucking their own country up, alienating their allies and speeding up the decline of their superpower status. No war with them needed.

Exactly how long would you say you’ve been a genius?

On 17/07/2020 at 21:54, ChildeHarold said:

Yep, that was Gibbons' argument: empire die from within, they have a natural life span. The 20th was the American century. This century will belong to China and the world's leaders know that. Expect tantrums from America. 

Judging by the imbecilic garbage coming from your fat sausage typing fingers I’d say we’re in the real life Planet of the Apes.

Have a banana and a glass of Cillit Bang.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Judging by the imbecilic garbage coming from your fat sausage typing fingers I’d say we’re in the real life Planet of the Apes.

China has a long history of fucking up once they've become top dogs. They were incredibly advanced in the 15th century and instead of capitalising on their power and taking over the whole world they decided to isolate themselves from the rest of the world, considering everyone else a lesser form of life - a few centuries later the British Empire came along and made the entire country a bunch of mewling opium whores, then the Japs showed up for a nice bit of genocide in WW2 that even the Nazis blushed at, then Mao showed up and starved 40 million of the cunts and made the rest smelt steel in their back gardens in a desperate attempt to industrialise, after that Winnie crawled out of a ten year stretch of shovelling pig shit in a prison camp and soft talked his way to the top of the Communist party only to fuck off any potential rivals when he got there and their economy skyrocketed.

The last century is literally known as the "era of humiliation" to them - every one of the cunts have a big fucking chip on their shoulder and that old ignorance is back in full force. Fuck knows what the future holds at the moment, but it isn't looking good for the round-eyes.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

China has a long history of fucking up once they've become top dogs. They were incredibly advanced in the 15th century and instead of capitalising on their power and taking over the whole world they decided to isolate themselves from the rest of the world, considering everyone else a lesser form of life - a few centuries later the British Empire came along and made the entire country a bunch of mewling opium whores, then the Japs showed up for a nice bit of genocide in WW2 that even the Nazis blushed at, then Mao showed up and starved 40 million of the cunts and made the rest smelt steel in their back gardens in a desperate attempt to industrialise, after that Winnie crawled out of a ten year stretch of shovelling pig shit in a prison camp and soft talked his way to the top of the Communist party only to fuck off any potential rivals when he got there and their economy skyrocketed.

The last century is literally known as the "era of humiliation" to them - every one of the cunts have a big fucking chip on their shoulder and that old ignorance is back in full force. Fuck knows what the future holds at the moment, but it isn't looking good for the round-eyes.  

The chinks are about to see 25 years of unprecedented economic and military growth come tumbling down around their ears. Winnie the Poo has spectacularly fucked up on a scale that can’t be underestimated. China’s rise has been achieved on the foolish belief that they would move towards democracy if the west accepted the CCP and aided their industrial and technological progress, all the time turning a blind eye to the fact that they were heading in the opposite direction. This has now been exposed to the world and their standing in the world has been irreparably damaged. It’s a good job that Donald J Trump is leading the way in opening the eyes of the cowards in charge of most western countries to their treachery and threat to world order that the dirty cunts had become.  They have very few friends now and I think that the chance of them being allowed to become powerful enough to be a threat again are minimal. Fucking good job too. Dirty little bat fucking deviants.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The chinks are about to see 25 years of unprecedented economic and military growth come tumbling down around their ears. Winnie the Poo has spectacularly fucked up on a scale that can’t be underestimated. China’s rise has been achieved on the foolish belief that they would move towards democracy if the west accepted the CCP and aided their industrial and technological progress, all the time turning a blind eye to the fact that they were heading in the opposite direction. This has now been exposed to the world and their standing in the world has been irreparably damaged. It’s a good job that Donald J Trump is leading the way in opening the eyes of the cowards in charge of most western countries to their treachery and threat to world order that the dirty cunts had become.  They have very few friends now and I think that the chance of them being allowed to become powerful enough to be a threat again are minimal. Fucking good job too. Dirty little bat fucking deviants.

I fucking hope so, because I can't stand their food. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Shovelling pig shit in prison...

Sounds like a slitty eyed adaptation of Mad Max 3.

'Master-Braster lun Bartertown'

• Like 1
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I dont believe it. The rest of the world, apart from the japs who are  just itching to tear them a new arse, will be too fucking scared to say "boo" to them because it'll be "lacist" sorry "racist".  But prove me wong, sorry, wrong if you can. 

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unfortunately the burden Britain carries is its out of date not fit for purpose government and class system - empire, wars, economic change, brexit this, EU that, just obscures and disguises the fundamental problem of living in a shit country with no future except poorly managed decline. 

A managed decline is on the table for the entire world. Growth as we know it is over; living standards have reached a plateau, declined for many and gone up for a few. It’s not Britain-exclusive, but rather universal. I laugh when reading some misguided optimism about China. They are the biggest turkey in the Christmas lot.

As for the empire - a few Craggy islands to manage doesn’t seem that challenging financially. Unless you include Bradford & Birmingham.

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pinochet did what he could to fight Marxist Leninist insurgency scum taking over Chile and the spread from there to the rest of South America. He had to play dirty but cunts like you won’t accept that...

He excelled at Traffic Management; we must give him credit for mopping up the narco chain most effectively.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

The little yellow cunts thought they could use the plague they started in the same way the Soviets used Suez to blindside the rest of the world to their invasion of Hungary. Somebody must have been pulling Comrade Xi's pisser to make him think he could get away with threatening India's borders, tearing up the Sino/UK declaration and hitting Australia with trade sanctions. Now the slitty eyed prick has got two US carrier groups having a piss up in waters that China claims as its own and Hong Kong about to be stripped of its wealth and talent not to mention all of its neighbours arming themselves to the teeth ready to give his substandard armed forces a slap. To top it all, most of the countries signed up to his debt trap belt and road scheme are demanding renegotiation of their loans under threat of default. All that's needed now is a worldwide trade embargo on China and the cunts will be back in the rice paddies eating their kids.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A managed decline is on the table for the entire world. Growth as we know it is over; living standards have reached a plateau, declined for many and gone up for a few. It’s not Britain-exclusive, but rather universal. I laugh when reading some misguided optimism about China. They are the biggest turkey in the Christmas lot.

As for the empire - a few Craggy islands to manage doesn’t seem that challenging financially. Unless you include Bradford & Birmingham.

I just think the torch passed around 1914, now travelling East.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Still cleaning up the dog shit? 

15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You'd shine on the Tory back bench. I had you marked out as a chamption of human rights. Oh dear.