Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You'd shine on the Tory back bench. I had you marked out as a chamption of human rights. Oh dear. 

I abhor all extremism in this country.Developing countries simply don’t have a sufficiently informed or educated population to make critical political choices at the ballot box.Having a general election in places like Mali or Zimbabwe is a complete waste of time.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just think the torch passed around 1914, now travelling East.

The financial torch was indeed passed on to the Yanks past 1918 but chinks will never get to it or retain the crown. Their demographic old fart liability non-consumer tsunami has already started and will only grow bigger with time. They were lucky to sucker the west to create employment for the millions of peasants since the 1970s, transferring technology in the process. For chinks to remain top dogs, they would need an ever growing market for their products, now in the rear view mirror, including their own. Africa and India will never be more than a source of raw materials and a dumping ground for the cheapest of products. The Bell End Road project will soon crash to a wall. 

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

My father told me when I was about thirteen that this is untrue. It was the only sex-education I got.

No it's true. If a white woman slides down a bannister, she goes 'whoosh'. If a Chinese woman slides down a bannister, she goes, 'dum-dum-dum-thud'.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I abhor all extremism in this country.Developing countries simply don’t have a sufficiently informed or educated population to make critical political choices at the ballot box.Having a general election in places like Mali or Zimbabwe is a complete waste of time.

Doesn't your boyfriend hail from that part of the world?

12 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

So, if the woman is mixed race, the minge-piece is diagonal?

Yes. Interracial scissoring creates an airtight flanged joint. Tyre levers can be used for separation.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The financial torch was indeed passed on to the Yanks past 1918 but chinks will never get to it or retain the crown. Their demographic old fart liability non-consumer tsunami has already started and will only grow bigger with time. They were lucky to sucker the west to create employment for the millions of peasants since the 1970s, transferring technology in the process. For chinks to remain top dogs, they would need an ever growing market for their products, now in the rear view mirror, including their own. Africa and India will never be more than a source of raw materials and a dumping ground for the cheapest of products. The Bell End Road project will soon crash to a wall. 

The perennial Paper Tiger on the warpath. 

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Like the Vicar of Wakefield I also consider an enlightened monarchy to be the best form of government for the ordinary people. Trouble is when we arbitrarily carved up Africa with others we destroyed the ancient feudal kingdoms on that continent so that opportunity went out of the window (Tonga?) in most cases. What we are left with is this Commonwealth thingy with its endless contradictions and sheer silliness. On another subject, do you think Joanna Lumley deserves a fresh cunting as the whole question of the Garden Bridge and her very prominent support of it and the missing £50 millions has never been satisfactorily resolved. She now announces a new TV travelogue (the poor man's documentary format for talentless fucks) called her "Unseen Adventures".... yeah like the £50 million jolly on the Thames. I do respect your opinions even though I think they're shite. 

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The little yellow cunts thought they could use the plague they started in the same way the Soviets used Suez to blindside the rest of the world to their invasion of Hungary. Somebody must have been pulling Comrade Xi's pisser to make him think he could get away with threatening India's borders, tearing up the Sino/UK declaration and hitting Australia with trade sanctions. Now the slitty eyed prick has got two US carrier groups having a piss up in waters that China claims as its own and Hong Kong about to be stripped of its wealth and talent not to mention all of its neighbours arming themselves to the teeth ready to give his substandard armed forces a slap. To top it all, most of the countries signed up to his debt trap belt and road scheme are demanding renegotiation of their loans under threat of default. All that's needed now is a worldwide trade embargo on China and the cunts will be back in the rice paddies eating their kids.

Out of likes. The Chink ambassador was on Andrew Marr this morning. Needless to say he wasn’t given much in the way of hard questioning. And anything slightly uncomfortable for the cunt to answer wasn’t followed up. Can you imagine if it was Donald Trump rather than Winnie the Poohs mouthpiece? Somehow I think the questions would have been a hell of a lot more aggressive. Typical BBC fake journalism by another overpaid leftie cunt.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Out of likes. The Chink ambassador was on Andrew Marr this morning. Needless to say he wasn’t given much in the way of hard questioning. And anything slightly uncomfortable for the cunt to answer wasn’t followed up. Can you imagine if it was Donald Trump rather than Winnie the Poohs mouthpiece? Somehow I think the questions would have been a hell of a lot more aggressive. Typical BBC fake journalism by another overpaid leftie cunt.

Andrew Marr is an out and out commie. He used to flog commie newspapers outside train stations. Even George Galloway called him a raving Marxist. I'm surprised he didn't get on his knees and offer the ambassador a blow job. I've only seen a few clips from the interview, it was fucking pathetic. If it had been Andrew Neil he would have destroyed the cunt over the Uighers but something tells me that senior management at the BBC are interested in cultivating a relationship with the chinks because they're going to need all the money they can get when Boris and Cummings get around to defunding this trot propaganda network.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Andrew Marr is an out and out commie. He used to flog commie newspapers outside train stations. Even George Galloway called him a raving Marxist. I'm surprised he didn't get on his knees and offer the ambassador a blow job. I've only seen a few clips from the interview, it was fucking pathetic. If it had been Andrew Neil he would have destroyed the cunt over the Uighers but something tells me that senior management at the BBC are interested in cultivating a relationship with the chinks because they're going to need all the money they can get when Boris and Cummings get around to defunding this trot propaganda network.

Why am I NOT surprised to find King Billt and the "Funt of all knowledge" tag teaming on BBC-COMMIE-CHINESE AMBASSADOR ad nausem. Actually the Ambassador is an absolute diamond and worth ten times your Woody "Opioid" Johnson or Sir David Frost the shit Brussels EU negotiator. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why am I NOT surprised to find King Billt and the "Funt of all knowledge" tag teaming on BBC-COMMIE-CHINESE AMBASSADOR ad nausem. Actually the Ambassador is an absolute diamond and worth ten times your Woody "Opioid" Johnson or Sir David Frost the shit Brussels EU negotiator. 

It's past your bedtime. Fuck off!

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Not necessarily, it all depends on who wins the race to develop a robust method of quantum computing, as this could well be a game changer for the global economy.  China are investing quite a lot in research.  The West need to beat them to it, but as usual we are not throwing enough money into the project.