Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Like the Vicar of Wakefield I also consider an enlightened monarchy to be the best form of government for the ordinary people. Trouble is when we arbitrarily carved up Africa with others we destroyed the ancient feudal kingdoms on that continent so that opportunity went out of the window (Tonga?) in most cases. What we are left with is this Commonwealth thingy with its endless contradictions and sheer silliness. On another subject, do you think Joanna Lumley deserves a fresh cunting as the whole question of the Garden Bridge and her very prominent support of it and the missing £50 millions has never been satisfactorily resolved. She now announces a new TV travelogue (the poor man's documentary format for talentless fucks) called her "Unseen Adventures".... yeah like the £50 million jolly on the Thames. I do respect your opinions even though I think they're shite. 

For developing nations, I suppose you could have a monarchy as a starting point, but surely a democracy, where each person can cast a vote, and have at least a measure of choice over their laws and representatives, is ultimately better ?

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Google it you thick Morlock...

Strange how you can't back your bullshit up with a simple explanation. Report away. Roops has announced on several occasions that she knows punters locations. Nothing to see here.

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

For developing nations, I suppose you could have a monarchy as a starting point, but surely a democracy, where each person can cast a vote, and have at least a measure of choice over their laws and representatives, is ultimately better ?

If the majority of the population is uneducated then they just vote for the tribal chief or are told to vote for him....hey presto....Mugabe..

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Out of likes. The Chink ambassador was on Andrew Marr this morning. Needless to say he wasn’t given much in the way of hard questioning. And anything slightly uncomfortable for the cunt to answer wasn’t followed up. Can you imagine if it was Donald Trump rather than Winnie the Poohs mouthpiece? Somehow I think the questions would have been a hell of a lot more aggressive. Typical BBC fake journalism by another overpaid leftie cunt.

Andrew Marr usually asks a question than spends the time trying to interrupt the person or grunting as the person's trying to answer the question. Po faced cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

But it doesn't work in most people's favour over time. 

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not necessarily, it all depends on who wins the race to develop a robust method of quantum computing, as this could well be a game changer for the global economy.  China are investing quite a lot in research.  The West need to beat them to it, but as usual we are not throwing enough money into the project. 

China can’t compete with the US in the IT field. They are totally dependant on the yanks for semiconductors and Trump has stopped their supply. That’s why Huawei will only go backwards now. They steal all their hi tech capability from western companies and the world has woken up to their tricks. The only reason Boris has given Huawei the elbow is because Trump has sanctioned any country that continues to deal with Huawei so we had no choice. China is good at copying other countries products but shit at actually inventing anything themselves. They are in a terminal decline and they fucking know it, but instead of trying to build bridges Xi Ping Ding or whatever the little fat cunt calls himself has gone all Ming the merciless with his ever decreasing list of friendly nations. The guys a grade A cunt and he’s not long for this world. They won’t put up with his disastrous leadership for much longer.

Good riddance to the little bastard I say.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Andrew Marr usually asks a question than spends the time trying to interrupt the person or grunting as the person's trying to answer the question. Po faced cunt. 

The reason he has a funny face is he had a stroke arsehole. However I agree you can see him coming with a blindfold on. 

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If the majority of the population is uneducated then they just vote for the tribal chief or are told to vote for him....hey presto....Mugabe..

Yes, you have a point, it takes time for a population to develop a national political culture, and its difficult to "fast forward" to that state.  

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Yeah, a man who had the new idea of letting blacks run and own their own country not the heirs of the colonial usurpers whose offspring also line British government abd the BBC. 

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Busy day in the parlour ?

I bet you threatened all the tarts you employed you revolting pimp.

Have the scabs healed on your new Tom Daley tattoo yet? When are you going back to have the S on his trunks that the artist left off?

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The reason he has a funny face is he had a stroke arsehole

Well he does work for the BBC. A stroked arsehole is ‘de riguer’ down at Broadcasting House. 

19 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not necessarily, it all depends on who wins the race to develop a robust method of quantum computing, as this could well be a game changer for the global economy.  China are investing quite a lot in research.  The West need to beat them to it, but as usual we are not throwing enough money into the project. 

Quantum computing is an unrealistic goal like a perpetual motion machine, time travel or fusion reaction producing unlimited energy. Most western researchers have conceded that the results they have achieved so far are pretty limited compared with modern super computers. It's like the Tesla Space X Ponzi scheme. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

China can’t compete with the US in the IT field. They are totally dependant on the yanks for semiconductors and Trump has stopped their supply. That’s why Huawei will only go backwards now. They steal all their hi tech capability from western companies and the world has woken up to their tricks. The only reason Boris has given Huawei the elbow is because Trump has sanctioned any country that continues to deal with Huawei so we had no choice. China is good at copying other countries products but shit at actually inventing anything themselves. They are in a terminal decline and they fucking know it, but instead of trying to build bridges Xi Ping Ding or whatever the little fat cunt calls himself has gone all Ming the merciless with his ever decreasing list of friendly nations. The guys a grade A cunt and he’s not long for this world. They won’t put up with his disastrous leadership for much longer.

Good riddance to the little bastard I say.

Their banks are going under as well. The government had to bail out 3 of them along with an insurance broker last week. There's also a massive problem with shadow banking right across China with an estimated $5 trillion that's off the books and would in effect double their debt. The next thing I expect Trump to target is the CCP currency manipulation scam. For the last 20 years the cunts have been artificially keeping the value of the Yuan down to keep their exports cheap. When they can't do that anymore China is completely fucked.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Well he does work for the BBC. A stroked arsehole is ‘de riguer’ down at Broadcasting House. 

Not funny. The BBC is manned purely by women who do not know what an arsehole is, have never seen one, and certainly wouldn't stroke or lick one even if it was glazed in honey. 

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Their banks are going under as well. The government had to bail out 3 of them along with an insurance broker last week. There's also a massive problem with shadow banking right across China with an estimated $5 trillion that's off the books and would in effect double their debt. The next thing I expect Trump to target is the CCP currency manipulation scam. For the last 20 years the cunts have been artificially keeping the value of the Yuan down to keep their exports cheap. When they can't do that anymore China is completely fucked.

Yeah, dream on boy. 

37 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think Gyppo might know him. It's a pikey site next to a sewage works.

I'm from south London/Kent border. The only pikey site I know of that's next to a shit farm, is Thamesmead... am I correct?

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, dream on boy. 

Oh? China's shit out of friends and relies on exports to service its debts which are mounting rapidly. The IMF has also calculated that Beijing has been bullshitting about its 5% budget deficit and are convinced that its somewhere around 11%. If that's the case, the credit ratings mob are going to downgrade their rating which will aggravate their debt problem. An obvious sign that something is wrong is the fact that you can't make any large cash withdrawals without giving 3 days notice in China at the moment.

56 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why am I NOT surprised to find King Billt and the "Funt of all knowledge" tag teaming on BBC-COMMIE-CHINESE AMBASSADOR ad nausem. Actually the Ambassador is an absolute diamond and worth ten times your Woody "Opioid" Johnson or Sir David Frost the shit Brussels EU negotiator. 

Oh dear. No more blue smarties for you tonight. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm from south London/Kent border. The only pikey site I know of that's next to a shit farm, is Thamesmead... am I correct?

I will neither confirm nor deny. The little bitch will probably run to admin otherwise.