Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

37 minutes ago, mrjoshua said:

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

When was you released back into society? Too soon is my guess...

42 minutes ago, mrjoshua said:

A more important question would be why Canada can't brew some decent beer? It all tastes like fermented rat's piss. 

• Like 1
Just now, Trucking Funt said:

A more important question would be why Canada can't brew some decent beer? It all tastes like fermented rat's piss. 

We're not talking about beer, we're talking why the world hasn't killed them all if they are so evil.

Just now, mrjoshua said:

We're not talking about beer, we're talking why the world hasn't killed them all if they are so evil.

If Canada is so incompetent that it can't brew some decent beer, how can it be expected to topple the greatest US president ever Donald Trump? After my last visit to Toronto, I seriously considered sending a strongly worded letter to the Governor-General.

Try posting a decent nom instead of this utter dog shit, you fucking commie prick.

Welcome to the corner btw.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mrjoshua said:

Put the meth pipe down.

Cunt

• Like 2

"Neighbours .. everybody needs good nei .. " .  Iran - Iraq . India -  Pakistan . North -  South Korea . The North of Ireland - Ireland. No need for  Canada to fuck the Yanks up when the populations dumbfuck redneck good ol' boys would gladly slaughter all them there damn smart arse yankees if/when the orange shitgibbon orders it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

No need for  Canada to fuck the Yanks up when the populations dumbfuck redneck good ol' boys would gladly slaughter all them there damn smart arse yankees if the orange shitgibbon ordered it.

That's what they always say, but if they don't end up killing one another?

I

4 hours ago, mrjoshua said:

Like George Floyd, I'm all for re-oxygenation.

Youth and the gifted coming in, and giving the old established order a good kicking. Pietersen to replace Thorpe.......Barnes to replace Andrew........ Anyone to replace Lampard. There was a frisson of real excitement when Public Enemy formed and threatened to overturn the old, dull, musical order with some righteous ghetto truths.  'Bum Rush The Show' and in the words of Rik '....and the only reason you don't understand our music is because you don't like it'

I therefore welcome some snotty-nosed brat exuberance from a newbie to our little sewing circle.

What rib-tickling play-on-words' will they delight us with? What disturbing polemic? What knob gags? They won't have heard of Frank or Punkape so we'll definitely be spared the generic arsehole fucking cunt shite that passes for informed comment on those pair of twerps from the CC Establishment.

......and then you get an opening nom like this and my sperm flies out, takes one look at it, goes 'No Thanks' and shoots straight back up my urethra.

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

......and then you get an opening nom like this and my sperm flies out, takes one look at it, goes 'No Thanks' and shoots straight back up my urethra.

But millions of canucks want Americans dead, why not actually make that happen?

9 hours ago, mrjoshua said:

What a fantastic idea. Then we can be ruled by the plastic commie cunts of Russia and China. 

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If Canada is so incompetent that it can't brew some decent beer, how can it be expected to topple the greatest US president ever Donald Trump? After my last visit to Toronto, I seriously considered sending a strongly worded letter to the Governor-General.

Try posting a decent nom instead of this utter dog shit, you fucking commie prick.

Welcome to the corner btw.

"Try posting a decent nom." You'd fucking piss on it anyway you destructive long distance hate monger.

10 hours ago, mrjoshua said:

Personally I’ve always felt they’re just too powerful, but also strongly believe they are gradually destroying themselves anyway. However, I don’t consider them to be evil.