CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Which Songs and Music do you detest the most ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

I dislike country & western.

13 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Jazz, giant steaming pile of noisey irritating shit. 

23 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If I was to list the musicians and singers I detest, my post would be fucking huge.  But top of the heap is that dwarf faced lounge singer and all round cunt Robbie Williams. 

As for music genres I nominate Prog Rock. Ooh that reminds me,   Rick Wakeman. 

21 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Rap music. Firstly because it sounds shit. And secondly because the white male has been demonised and marginalised for apparently being sexist, aggressive etc' etc', and told we should be passive, effeminate and non-threatening.

However, black men are lauded, applauded and rewarded for bouncing around grabbing their crotches whilst screaming "BITCH, NIGGA, MUTHAFUCKA" and glorifying rape, murder and misogyny.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Jazz, giant steaming pile of noisey irritating shit. 

Yes, but what MUSIC do you hate?

I have a perhaps irrational hatred of Florence and the Machine, specifically that smug-faced, up her own arse, ginger cunt Florence Welch. I've never warmed to Stravinsky either.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I was to list the musicians and singers I detest, my post would be fucking huge.  But top of the heap is that dwarf faced lounge singer and all round cunt Robbie Williams. 

As for music genres I nominate Prog Rock. Ooh that reminds me,   Rick Wakeman. 

I agree about Robbie Williams.  I catch myself grinding my teeth when he gets airtime.  I wonder what foreigners make of him...

Guest Weary&Disgusted

I don't dislike her, but if there is ever a prize for the worst song lyrics ever, Desre wins it easily with this :

Oh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast 

ghost/toast.  Really ?  That was the best you could come up with ?

7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't dislike her, but if there is ever a prize for the worst song lyrics ever, Desre wins it easily with this :

Oh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast 

ghost/toast.  Really ?  That was the best you could come up with ?

Any musical act which is quoted by David Brent is automatically a massive fucking shitcunt pig-dog skank.

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Any song that can be sung on Songs of Praise by hypocritical folk who think singing a few bars of 'All Things Bright & Beautiful' will absolve them of their sins and secure their place in heaven. Fuck off, you're going to hell, cunts!

The rich man in his castle (Punkape) the poor man at his gate (Eric)..

Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, but what MUSIC do you hate?

I have a perhaps irrational hatred of Florence and the Machine, specifically that smug-faced, up her own arse, ginger cunt Florence Welch. I've never warmed to Stravinsky either.

I may be exposing myself as an ignorant philistine here, but I've always found orchestra conductors really irritating. They act like they are superstars, but do the rest of the musicians really need some sort of miming wierdo telling them how to play their instruments, or could they manage perfectly well without ?  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rap music. Firstly because it sounds shit. And secondly because the white male has been demonised and marginalised for apparently being sexist, aggressive etc' etc', and told we should be passive, effeminate and non-threatening.

However, black men are lauded, applauded and rewarded for bouncing around grabbing their crotches whilst screaming "BITCH, NIGGA, MUTHAFUCKA" and glorifying rape, murder and misogyny.

You might still like Fur Q though :

8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I may be exposing myself as an ignorant philistine here, but I've always found orchestra conductors really irritating. They act like they are superstars, but do the rest of the musicians really need some sort of miming wierdo telling them how to play their instruments, or could they manage perfectly well without ?  

Ape nominated orchestra conductors recently. I've always thought the same. Pretentious cunts scooping up the glory off the back of those with actual talent.

Musical Theatre ..  what a load of wank .. but special mention to any and all the plagiarised shite by the Lloyd Webber twat .. there can 't be a single solitary  composer living or dead that hasn't had his or her tunes lifted by the cunt to be  given a good stir to be then presented as his latest  masterpiece. Not to say many other usual suspects  aren't guilty of the same but this fucker has turned it into an art form [pun intended]