CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Which Songs and Music do you detest the most ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Climb Every Mountain. 

Climbing is like getting oral sex from an ugly person: don’t look down, DONT look down.  

On 27/07/2020 at 18:23, Gronda Gronda said:

It's not a problem.  If someone else made that oboe post, you would have probably made some disparaging remark and I wouldn't have blamed you, as it was the kind of thing that ChildeHarold would think up.

Do you prefer Wham or Soft Cell? 

Definitely Soft Cell for Punky... I reckon he aspires to be the next Marc Almond:

Image result for marc almond

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Definitely Soft Cell for Punky... I reckon he aspires to be the next Marc Almond:

Image result for marc almond

KR, I know of a song in an advert which used to run some years back that I think would be right up your alley. 

It's the R. White's lemonade advert with the guy coming down the stairs.  I would link it, but I can't be arsed, so get back to me after you YT it. 

34 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

KR, I know of a song in an advert which used to run some years back that I think would be right up your alley. 

It's the R. White's lemonade advert with the guy coming down the stairs.  I would link it, but I can't be arsed, so get back to me after you YT it. 

The bloke who sang 'secret lemonade drinker' was Ross McManus, who in real life was Elvis Costello's dad. 

I'm afraid I am unaware of the lineage of the Labrador that he almost tripped over on the stairs. Hope that helps.

R-Whites cream soda was the bestest thing about the 80s though. 

8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I am indeed a secret lemonade drinker.  What do you imagine Punkape drinks in secret?

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The bloke who sang 'secret lemonade drinker' was Ross McManus, who in real life was Elvis Costello's dad. 

I'm afraid I am unaware of the lineage of the Labrador that he almost tripped over on the stairs. Hope that helps.

R-Whites cream soda was the bestest thing about the 80s though. 

Too sweet. Couldn't stand it...

Guest Gronda Gronda
51 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I am indeed a secret lemonade drinker.  What do you imagine Punkape drinks in secret?

We all know what he drinks and it ain't no secret.

When queen Gwen catches you at the fridge door, about to pour yourself some R. White's lemonade at midnight, what do you tell her? 

9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Did you ever do the pat-pat of your back pocket a la Asda adverts in the '80s?  I am sure Punkape did (though possibly not his own back pocket...)

Guest Weary&Disgusted
17 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Wizard's literally the last person in the Kingdom to prohibit a late night tipple.  The man is permanently hungover. I mean, look at him:

Image result for king rollo

Like the lovechild of Victor Meldrew and Jimmy Hill.

He has a tough job, he has to cope with the stress by self medicating