Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Which Songs and Music do you detest the most ?


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone mentioned Grime yet?, especially that stupid racist cunt Wiley.

No body seems to have homed in on Black Privilege and Muslim Privilege where when someone dares to say something that is neither racist or or which can be said to a member of any other white ethnic or religious group can be posecuted for being either racist or islamaphobic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no great event that can't be fucked up by adding a cunting jazz band to it.

Opera? Some fat dago tusker screeching away like a Kite with piles - no thanks; I'd rather drain my sinuses with a rusty adze.

Mercifully these can be largely avoided (though Cheltenham snuck the former into the Club Enclosure on Gold Cup day last season, the chiselling twatters). No the thing that sends me into a situation that ends up with me covered in blood, in a Police interview, saying '....and then it all went hazy' is bombastic, trying-to-be-worthy shite from MTV-friendly hell.

That abomination from Four no talented non blondes!

That amniotic fluid 'Two Princes'

But the epitome....the motherlode....the top banana? 

'68 Guns' from those stupid buggeryfuck Welsh Gonks!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Precisely. Orchestral pieces can be interrupted and performed many ways. As KR intimated much time is spent in rehearsal fine-tuning  a work according to the conductor's interpterion of the music score. This is why the mullet-haired Andre Rieu  can break away from the conducting role and play his violin as his orchestra are well practised to his preferences.

There's really no end to the list of subjects that you are qualified to offer expert opinions on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yodelling and oompah oompah brass.  Yes, probably something of an acquired taste.  

Terrible indeed. Should be only played in zoos to entertain the bonobos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2020 at 19:27, Weary&Disgusted said:

Music is experienced subjectively.  Everybody hears a song/music in a slightly different way.  Which music and songs do you absolutely hate ?  Do you dislike a particular singer or musician ?  If so, why ?  If you could go back in a time machine and prevent one particular genre of music from being created, which genre would you choose to remove from existence ?

All off them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

There's no great event that can't be fucked up by adding a cunting jazz band to it.

Opera? Some fat dago tusker screeching away like a Kite with piles - no thanks; I'd rather drain my sinuses with a rusty adze.

Mercifully these can be largely avoided (though Cheltenham snuck the former into the Club Enclosure on Gold Cup day last season, the chiselling twatters). No the thing that sends me into a situation that ends up with me covered in blood, in a Police interview, saying '....and then it all went hazy' is bombastic, trying-to-be-worthy shite from MTV-friendly hell.

That abomination from Four no talented non blondes!

That amniotic fluid 'Two Princes'

But the epitome....the motherlode....the top banana? 

'68 Guns' from those stupid buggeryfuck Welsh Gonks!!!!

Id forgotten about the Alarm.  I don't hate ALL jazz, some of it is okay.  The avant garde type jazz sets my teeth on edge.  The type of stuff where there is a saxophonist having a psychotic episode, seemingly as deliberately discordant as possible, and aloofly avoiding anything as bourgeoisie as a "tune".  Ecchhh.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Id forgotten about the Alarm.  I don't hate ALL jazz, some of it is okay.  The avant garde type jazz sets my teeth on edge.  The type of stuff where there is a saxophonist having a psychotic episode, seemingly as deliberately discordant as possible, and aloofly avoiding anything as bourgeoisie as a "tune".  Ecchhh.  

You're welcome 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2020 at 22:19, KingRollo said:

99% of the work of a conductor takes place long before you get to hear the performance and the sound of an unrehearsed orchestra ain't pretty.  Without a conductor, particularly for new pieces of music, the orchestra simply would sound like a lot of individuals doing their best to fit in together, muscially speaking. Things like dynamics, tempo, pauses, etc. would be all over the place.  Starting and finishing would be a real mess too.  Having said that, conductors who conduct like they're having a fit are deserving of your comment. Some of the best I have perfomed with have been incredibly good at getting a great performance out of the musicians in a calm, reserved manner. rather than trying to "be" the perfomance. Also, conductors who think they are Gordon Ramsay can stick their batons up their arses. Good question.

If you were a conductor you would probably try and ram an Oboe up your own arse...

lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's in Kenya isn't it? 

Africa somewhere. Same shithole with imaginary lines drawn over it so the local psychopath has somewhere else to invade.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's really no end to the list of subjects that you are qualified to offer expert opinions on.

It was hardly expert and no opinion proffered. Get over yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you were a conductor you would probably try and ram an Oboe up your own arse...

lol.

If Rollo was a conductor he would be more likely to be a conductor on a bus in Pakistan with a driver called Rashid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost any kind of music can be listenable if played well, in the right context. The great exeption is modern disco music: the bang-thump noise made by computers wanking, mutilated by "DJs" and blasted at pilled up children. This shite has zero emotional or intellectual content and has only the most basic characteristics of real music.

It's best refered to as: "Recreational noise for the hard of thinking".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's say that if there was an alternative Glastonbury,let's say 'Gashtonbury' it would line up like this....

UB40,Joss Stone,Level 42,Jamiroqui,Tina Turner,Rod Stewart & The Associates(check out 'Party Fears Two' on YouTube,the biggest pile of out of tune dogshit you'll ever hear......and the useless cunt then set himself alight in his shed.The crackling sound of flesh cooking was a better listen than anything the cunt churned out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Neil said:

Let's say that if there was an alternative Glastonbury,let's say 'Gashtonbury' it would line up like this....

UB40,Joss Stone,Level 42,Jamiroqui,Tina Turner,Rod Stewart & The Associates(check out 'Party Fears Two' on YouTube,the biggest pile of out of tune dogshit you'll ever hear......and the useless cunt then set himself alight in his shed.The crackling sound of flesh cooking was a better listen than anything the cunt churned out.

AWAKE ME!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You said "lol" at the end.  Did you really make yourself laugh out loud with that oboe comment?

He puts “lol” on a lot of posts. The reason? Well, it’s because he’s a fucking idiot.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Yes.

What’s your issue?

It's not a problem.  If someone else made that oboe post, you would have probably made some disparaging remark and I wouldn't have blamed you, as it was the kind of thing that ChildeHarold would think up.

Do you prefer Wham or Soft Cell? 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...