CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!

King Billy

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I was more an afficionado of DTST (Supertest) - nearly wore out the keys on my ZX Spectrum with that.  Wizard was not impressed...

As best as you can remember, what did he say after you destroyed his computer? 

13 hours ago, KingRollo said:

'll have to get the guards to keep a special watch-out for Punkape. He was caught doing terrible things to the corpses last time...

The peasants really are revolting Your Majesty. I trust everything is shipshape over at Rolloland?

HRH KB.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The most fun I've had has been spraying WD40 on Queen Gwen's chastity belt.

I think you’ll find it’s edible Eric. She’s laughing at you. Rollos watching your futile efforts on FaceTime. I phone in one hand and I’m sure you can guess what in his other hand,

On 09/08/2020 at 07:33, KingRollo said:

I agree, GG.  Wizard always said to me, "Rollo, manners maketh the man"... (Ironic, since he should really address me as 'Your Majesty', but for the sake of the point I'm trying to make, I will overlook this detail.)  Anyway, it makes me sad to see such an upstanding, erudite and deeply sincere member of the corner such as Wolfie make a total ass out of himself by setting up noms, dropping names of fellow cornerites, and then giving them grief for responding.  The right of reply is not negotiable, young Wolfling, you ought to know better.  Also, saying mean things about Roops just because she knows more than you do is hardly the gentlemanly thing to do, is it?

When Wizard felt that I had forgotten his lessons in manners, a sharp reminder (which involved a pointy staff and a lot of pain) was the usual recourse.  I sincerely hope it doesn't come down to such antics here. You won't like it!

On 09/08/2020 at 08:20, Gronda Gronda said:

I actually like his style a lot.  Christ knows he is a lot better than I'll ever be on CC but sometimes he goes a bit mental.

I believe that he hates being corrected by intelligent women, and when his ego develops a fresh bruise, somebody has got to pay. Sometimes that someone is me.

Anyway, how are you KR, and what news comes from your mighty kingdom? 

While a tiny part of me admires your defence of @Mrs Roops, who I notice has awarded a trio of rare likes in support of recent anti-Wolf comments (I've obviously mastered how to get right on her fucking tits, hence the reason why), perhaps you might like to know the draconian bicycle has in the past hurled more completely unprovoked character assassinations on several punters, myself included, than anyone else. I will however forgive both of you for clearly being too inexperienced to have known this.

It's strange, therefore, two Corner amateurs should think I am in need of their advice on how to comment.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While a tiny part of me admires your defence of @Mrs Roops, who I notice has awarded a trio of rare likes in support of recent anti-Wolf comments (I've obviously mastered how to get right on her fucking tits, hence the reason why), perhaps you might like to know the draconian bicycle has in the past hurled more completely unprovoked character assassinations on several punters, myself included, than anyone else. I will however forgive both of you for clearly being too inexperienced to have known this.

It's strange, therefore, two Corner amateurs should think I am in need of their advice on how to comment.

Its no exaggeration to say that in excess of a thousand likes (no doubt a good many of them from you) have been awarded for anti-Roops comments and yet not a peep from me, or at least I can't recall making any. Yet here you are, bawling your eyes out because of three likes that I and others had the temerity to award. All you have done here aside from using likes as a personal benchmarking tool, is to reveal what a brittle person you are. Given the circumstances you should heed all the advice given irrespective from where it came from.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well thank you for the admiration Wolfie - to quote Punkape, I'll take it where I can get it.

I am also indebted to you for explaining the situation although I must confess, being an amateur and all, that I do struggle to understand why anybody would take a blind bit of notice about so-called character assisination on a site like this. By it's very nature, one is likely to come across more than one's fair share of people who "talk a good fight", wouldn't you agree?

I'd also like to clarify that my earlier comment vis-a-vis Madame Roops was merely a reflection on my own thoughts and in no way an attempt to advise you as to how to address a lady, heaven forfend! 

Thank you Wolfie. It is always such a pleasure and to show no ill feeling, I have given you a like.

KR

1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

Well thank you for the admiration Wolfie - to quote Punkape, I'll take it where I can get it.

I am also indebted to you for explaining the situation although I must confess, being an amateur and all, that I do struggle to understand why anybody would take a blind bit of notice about so-called character assisination on a site like this. By it's very nature, one is likely to come across more than one's fair share of people who "talk a good fight", wouldn't you agree?

I'd also like to clarify that my earlier comment vis-a-vis Madame Roops was merely a reflection on my own thoughts and in no way an attempt to advise you as to how to address a lady, heaven forfend! 

Thank you Wolfie. It is always such a pleasure and to show no ill feeling, I have given you a like.

KR

Don't you think your overly contrived attempts at a surreal children's character on an adult website wore thin after your first handful of comments? Seriously, you really do come across as being one fucking creepy cunt – and it appears I'm not alone in my thoughts:

On 14/07/2020 at 17:55, Eddie said:

Your fixation with a children's tv show is creepy and worrying, I strongly expect you to be on a register someplace, and fuck off again.

On 25/07/2020 at 17:36, Dawn Chorus said:

Creepy sandcastle making halfwit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

KR

Try and put your title to one side for a few posts, Rolly.

I have found you amusing so far, but it's time to shed the cocoon of the Kingdom, and shine in your own right. 

9 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Truly revolting peasants, I agree. All is A1 at Lloyds over here - how's your good lady Queen?

She’s been working her charm on a couple of FBI chaps all day. Trying to clear up that misunderstanding young Andrew got himself mixed up in. I think it must be going well as there’s been a lot of loud shrieks of delight echoing through the castle this afternoon. A truly amazing woman she is.

1 hour ago, Monaco Slim said:

Coronavirus is nothing but a fake none existent virus.

For a fake, nonexistent virus, that all the governments of the world must have agreed to collude on, it’s doing a pretty good job of killing people in their droves. You are nothing but a foil hat wearing moron.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’s been working her charm on a couple of FBI chaps all day. Trying to clear up that misunderstanding young Andrew got himself mixed up in. I think it must be going well as there’s been a lot of loud shrieks of delight echoing through the castle this afternoon. A truly amazing woman she is.

She must be good if she can distract the FBI from their enquiries about Master York's dubious past!  What's her secret?