CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!

King Billy

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What also can't be hidden is the death rate in this country compared to other similar nations due to the sheer bacjwardness of our public health system, our dilapidated hosoitals, our lack of home grown nurses and doctors, the appalling lack of good free dentistry to the public which in Germany is regarded as part of the health system and not a separate largely privatised service out of reach to most people. So covering up about potentially useful treatments wouldn't come as a surprise to anybody with a brain over the age of 40 who has seen British govt at work. Everything this govt has said since Johnson came to power has been false. Including such announcements as the £50 bike repair viucher scheme where the application process crashed immediately yet they still announced that no vouchers were left. Fucking two faced liars. My BMX is crying out for a brake service. 

Yeah - the lack of good, free dentistry must have caused thousands of COVID deaths. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What also can't be hidden is the death rate in this country compared to other similar nations due to the sheer bacjwardness of our public health system, our dilapidated hosoitals, our lack of home grown nurses and doctors, the appalling lack of good free dentistry to the public which in Germany is regarded as part of the health system and not a separate largely privatised service out of reach to most people. So covering up about potentially useful treatments wouldn't come as a surprise to anybody with a brain over the age of 40 who has seen British govt at work. Everything this govt has said since Johnson came to power has been false. Including such announcements as the £50 bike repair viucher scheme where the application process crashed immediately yet they still announced that no vouchers were left. Fucking two faced liars. My BMX is crying out for a brake service. 

This is much better. I shall award it a like when I'm re-stocked. 

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So what’s dentistry got to do with it then? Please enlighten me.

I imagine there will be some obscure bollocks about yokels tying their rotting molars to door handles for a DIY extraction not following mask protocol or some such wank. The world is drowning in misinformation.

On an unrelated note, I’ve just noticed that the simian in your avatar appears to be sniffing his finger. Why might that be?

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine there will be some obscure bollocks about yokels tying their rotting molars to door handles for a DIY extraction not following mask protocol or some such wank. The world is drowning in misinformation.

On an unrelated note, I’ve just noticed that the simian in your avatar appears to be sniffing his finger. Why might that be?

He’s savouring the smell of the Coronavirus antidote that just happened to be forming in his stinking arsehole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Never mind. You might get those new stabilisers for Christmas.

• Like 2

I have seen quite a number of elderly folk in a critical condition with this virus when it was at its peak, but I did not see one person under 65 without co morbidities with anything worse than moderate symptoms. Still unpleasant, but not a death sentence.

Locking up the well is an unfolding disaster for the overall health of the nation. Wearing these face masks is of no value whatsoever. Even after much research into surgical infections, it is unclear whether a mask is beneficial or detrimental. The only clear obvious purpose is it acts as a protection against fluids for those close in, the surgeon and the scrub nurse.

As for the triple therapy of drugs to treat covid, it will be dismissed because of the Nigerian quack with some very wacko views. Let's do the randomised controlled trials in larger numbers, let's see the evidence, and most importantly allow it to be published so it can be scrutinised.

The race for a vaccine for the virus is what is at the nub of this. The death rate of 0.8% would be lower still in the UK had the very bad errors around care homes not happened.

There has been a complete absence of proportionality of action in relation to threat.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

...the appalling lack of good free dentistry to the public which in Germany is regarded as part of the health system and not a separate largely privatised service out of reach to most people...

Actually, German dental care and treatment is eerily similar to the British model. 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you thought you had contracted Bat Flu would you consider going to a doctor who’d been treating patients with the HCQ for months and had a proven much greater success ratio than a doctor who wasn’t even prepared to try it because of false reporting by the MSM? I know who’s waiting room I’d be sitting in. Doesn’t seem such a difficult decision tbh.

Quacks and snake-oil salesmen touting universal elixirs is an old story, Billy. Strangely there seems little in the way of authoritative peer-reviewed data and analysis on the Covid 19 wonder-cure that you espouse. Do you think this due to a conspiracy by the medical and scientific community, mainstream media and the Democrats?

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, German dental care and treatment is eerily similar to the British model. 

How do you know? I was talking to a German who also lived in Spain, and the Spanish system is similar to Britain, but German dentistry is part of their general medical cover which is light years ahead of the UKs. The Covid death rate doesn't lie. Also how can they chew all that meat without teeth? 😬

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have seen quite a number of elderly folk in a critical condition with this virus when it was at its peak, but I did not see one person under 65 without co morbidities with anything worse than moderate symptoms. Still unpleasant, but not a death sentence.

Locking up the well is an unfolding disaster for the overall health of the nation. Wearing these face masks is of no value whatsoever. Even after much research into surgical infections, it is unclear whether a mask is beneficial or detrimental. The only clear obvious purpose is it acts as a protection against fluids for those close in, the surgeon and the scrub nurse.

As for the triple therapy of drugs to treat covid, it will be dismissed because of the Nigerian quack with some very wacko views. Let's do the randomised controlled trials in larger numbers, let's see the evidence, and most importantly allow it to be published so it can be scrutinised.

The race for a vaccine for the virus is what is at the nub of this. The death rate of 0.8% would be lower still in the UK had the very bad errors around care homes not happened.

There has been a complete absence of proportionality of action in relation to threat.  

Your personal experience is valuable but I haven't seen a major pile up, let alone been in one, on the motorway. Doesn’t mean it doesn't happen or I would change my driving behaviour. 

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quacks and snake-oil salesmen touting universal elixirs is an old story, Billy. Strangely there seems little in the way of authoritative peer-reviewed data and analysis on the Covid 19 wonder-cure that you espouse. Do you think this due to a conspiracy by the medical and scientific community, mainstream media and the Democrats?

Dearest Gwendoline .. on the assumption that Billy probably sells used cars .. would you buy one off him?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree with you about training more nurses, they really should have a few more financial incentives for students to attract more talent.  You are right about our standard of education as well, although expect it to get worse before it gets better due to the country being skint for the foreseeable.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 hours ago, The Beast said:

Totally agree.  Well said.  

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

our lack of home grown nurses and doctors

We are short of decent fertiliser.

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Including such announcements as the £50 bike repair viucher scheme where the application process crashed immediately yet they still announced that no vouchers were left. Fucking two faced liars. My BMX is crying out for a brake service. 

A man who clutches onto the hope of free bike repair vouchers, must be making massive tax contributions towards the cost of running the NHS.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes.

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I agree with you about training more nurses, they really should have a few more financial incentives for students to attract more talent.  You are right about our standard of education as well, although expect it to get worse before it gets better due to the country being skint for the foreseeable.  

We won't be skint. Boris is in his bedroom as we speak, visor on his gargantuan noggin, frantically printing off new ten and twenty pound notes. Bit like Eddie on 'Bottom'.  

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your personal experience is valuable but I haven't seen a major pile up, let alone been in one, on the motorway. Doesn’t mean it doesn't happen or I would change my driving behaviour. 

Enlighten us all as to the last time the population of Britain was put under house arrest, paid to stay off work, fed a daily rhetoric of a slow impending death and the economy closed down overnight due to the remote possibility that you might be involved in a road traffic accident? Try as I might I just can’t remember.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How do you know? I was talking to a German who also lived in Spain, and the Spanish system is similar to Britain, but German dentistry is part of their general medical cover which is light years ahead of the UKs. The Covid death rate doesn't lie. Also how can they chew all that meat without teeth? 😬

Its nearly 25 years since I graduated with a BDS so I'm reasonably conversant on the subject. German citizens can receive a free check-up, a maximum of two minor fillings and a routine dental clean without charge. More involved but essential procedures (deep root canal, extractions etc) is on a co-payment basis, anything more is funded privately.

On 29/07/2020 at 18:31, King Billy said:

If you thought you had contracted Bat Flu would you consider going to a doctor who’d been treating patients with the HCQ for months and had a proven much greater success ratio than a doctor who wasn’t even prepared to try it because of false reporting by the MSM? I know who’s waiting room I’d be sitting in. Doesn’t seem such a difficult decision tbh.

I guess sometime in the past you wanted Andrew Wakefield to be your GP...