Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!


Recommended Posts

On 31/07/2020 at 08:50, Mrs Roops said:

Its nearly 25 years since I graduated with a BDS so I'm reasonably conversant on the subject. German citizens can receive a free check-up, a maximum of two minor fillings and a routine dental clean without charge. More involved but essential procedures (deep root canal, extractions etc) is on a co-payment basis, anything more is funded privately.

A BDS degree? So now you're also a qualified dentist? In addition to advisor for the aerospace engineering industry, analyst for a leading private equity partnership, semi-professional photographer, soft porn flap-flicker...

I'd love a signed autograph but fear your modesty might prevent you from sending one. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

A BDS degree? So now you're also a qualified dentist? In addition to advisor for the aerospace engineering industry, analyst for a leading private equity partnership, semi-professional photographer, soft porn flap-flicker...

I'd love a signed autograph but fear your modesty might prevent you from sending one. 

People like you shouldn’t be surprised if kneed in the groin by complete strangers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A baker would knead you thick mollusc...

My typo was perfectly acceptable you retarded wanker.

Your typo was just another indicator of what a thick cunt operates your moronic character.

Edited by Ape™️
There’s no such word as kneeded, so don’t blame spellcheck on your phone, wanker. You MUST have actually typed this word.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2020 at 20:13, Weary&Disgusted said:

How did we get onto the topic of teeth and dentistry anyway ?  

Why did King Rollo go to the dentist ?  

To get a new crown.  

*Baddum - Tish*

Actually, the preferred method of dental treatment in the castle involves a piece of string, a heavy wooden door and a sadistic Wizard. I fear he has dark motives for rendering the whole court toothless...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You seem to be the sort of person who would be arrested in a scruffy massage parlour for beating up prostitutes and then resisting arrest.

You seem to be the sort of person who likes to be beaten by prostitutes. Do you know Max Mosley by any chance?

Lest we forget: The orgy that Max Mosley wants to censor | Daily Mail Online

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A BDS degree? So now you're also a qualified dentist?...

Don't act surprised, its old news...

On 23/04/2016 at 20:21, Decimus said:

...Roops is a dentist...

As for the rest of your inaccurate bollox, I had a complete change of career twenty-five years ago which is not uncommon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2020 at 09:34, Mrs Roops said:

Remembering my comments about The Corner being a broad church I must admit being mindful that my post might be too much for a semi-retired dead tree salesman and to those feeble-minded unfortunates who are easily led by sensationalist YouTube vids but then I was reminded of having to wade through your arrant nonsense in the OP, so no apologies.

Can you show me the clinical trials which show that lockdown of whole countries is the best way to fight Kung Flu?  Or the scientific evidence which shows that wearing a mask in public will have a beneficial effect, when up until a few weeks ago the public were being told that the practice was not of any use and could even do more harm than good? Where are the scientific studies that show the benefits of keeping children off school? Where are  the studies which show that the almost total shutdown of routine NHS treatment and postponement of cancer and other life threatening treatments is the best way to combat a virus which has a fatality rate of less than 3 or 4%? most of who are very old or have very serious conditions already? 

Yet Hydroxychloriquin which is known to be a very safe drug when prescribed properly by physicians has been dismissed on safety grounds and ridiculed as a quack treatment by the same cunts who seem to blindly accept any dictats by the politically corrupt fuckers who’ve decided that they know best and their orders must be obeyed or else.

This fucking hoax will in the future be seen as probably the biggest political scam ever. But unfortunately it will be too late as the cunts responsible will have achieved their objectives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well Mrs Roops you've really sunk your teeth into this subject for personal and professional reasons. Wooah I'm backing off. I must say I still have strong feelings of professional loyalty even though most of IT was a shower of shit and most of THEM were cunts. 

LOL

PS Do us a favour a spill the beans on that mystery Tory MP charged with rape? Who the fuck is it? What magic wand conceals the fucker's ID? Yet Julian Assange continues to endure a Stalinist Show Trial. Strange times we live in. 

Neither of those reasons are correct - no worries, you'll figure it out over time...that is if you're still around and haven't been hounded out by the puntership. I have to say the omens aren't looking good at present...

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You seem to be the sort of person who would be arrested in a scruffy massage parlour for beating up prostitutes and then resisting arrest.

He wouldn’t be arrested as I’d show him out the back door before the filth got to the front desk. The well publicised increase in self harming among young females would I’m sure be a feasible explanation if there were any awkward questions by the boys in blue.

Fuck off.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can you show me the clinical trials which show that lockdown of whole countries is the best way to fight Kung Flu?  Or the scientific evidence which shows that wearing a mask in public will have a beneficial effect, when up until a few weeks ago the public were being told that the practice was not of any use and could even do more harm than good? Where are the scientific studies that show the benefits of keeping children off school? Where are  the studies which show that the almost total shutdown of routine NHS treatment and postponement of cancer and other life threatening treatments is the best way to combat a virus which has a fatality rate of less than 3 or 4%? most of who are very old or have very serious conditions already? 

Yet Hydroxychloriquin which is known to be a very safe drug when prescribed properly by physicians has been dismissed on safety grounds and ridiculed as a quack treatment by the same cunts who seem to blindly accept any dictats by the politically corrupt fuckers who’ve decided that they know best and their orders must be obeyed or else.

This fucking hoax will in the future be seen as probably the biggest political scam ever. But unfortunately it will be too late as the cunts responsible will have achieved their objectives.

I think you misunderstand what a "clinical trial" is. Determining each nation's success (or lack of it) in responding to covid-19 isn't going to be determined by clinical trials. The eventual answer will be from number crunching taking into account individual government directives and subsequent analysis of R rates and deaths. You ask a lot of questions which if answered will only result in a "riveting" comment. All I'll say is that if someone is infected with a contagious disease then best advice is you don't go near him or her. The problem is that there is no real time method of determining who is infected and who is not. Finally, the rationale in wearing a mask in public is not to protect you from others, it to protect others from you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you misunderstand what a "clinical trial" is. Determining each nations success (or lack of it) in responding to covid-19 isn't going to be determined by clinical trials. The eventual answer will be from number crunching taking into account individual government directives and subsequent analysis of R rates and deaths. You ask a lot of questions which if answered will only result in a "riveting" comment. All I'll say is that if someone is infected with a contagious disease then best advice is you don't go near him or her. The problem is that there is no real time method of determining who is infected and who is not. Finally, the rationale in wearing a mask in public is not to protect you from others, it to protect others from you.

Riveting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you misunderstand what a "clinical trial" is. Determining each nations success (or lack of it) in responding to covid-19 isn't going to be determined by clinical trials. The eventual answer will be from number crunching taking into account individual government directives and subsequent analysis of R rates and deaths. You ask a lot of questions which if answered will only result in a "riveting" comment. All I'll say is that if someone is infected with a contagious disease then best advice is you don't go near him or her. The problem is that there is no real time method of determining who is infected and who is not. Finally, the rationale in wearing a mask in public is not to protect you from others, it to protect others from you.

I reckon we could go back to normal and either immunity or a working drug will nip it in the bud. 

Is this the first step into a form of fascism? I dunno, but there's far too many sheeple that need culling. 

Sheep being plentiful where you come from, and never deny a single males virginity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon we could go back to normal and either immunity or a working drug will nip it in the bud. 

Is this the first step into a form of fascism? I dunno, but there's far too many sheeple that need culling. 

Sheep being plentiful where you come from, and never deny a single males virginity. 

Herd immunity does not appear to have worked for Sweden and it was the UK's plan A, that is until events overtook themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A BDS degree? So now you're also a qualified dentist? In addition to advisor for the aerospace engineering industry, analyst for a leading private equity partnership, semi-professional photographer, soft porn flap-flicker...

I'd love a signed autograph but fear your modesty might prevent you from sending one. 

Pay her enough and she'll burst out of a big cake, dressed in a swimsuit and a blonde wig and sing "Happy birthday Mr President".

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Herd immunity does not appear to have worked for Sweden and it was the UK's plan A, that is until events overtook themselves.

Nature normally sorts it out smallpox ect. I'm not up for a debate as I've been getting stoned, and sampling all evening. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...