CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!

King Billy

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Because, obviously it didn't bother me - you overestimate yourself. Anyway, enough of your deflections - run through when you did your smashing of the back-doors thingy, it just doesn't ring a bell.

Your backdoors have taken such a hammering throughout the years (from several members) I'd imagine they now have less chance of being shut as your incredibly imperious cakehole. Take the post above, for example. You made sure to compound and boldly highlight the 'obsessive stalker' précis – before running in the other direction to draw attention to a different point (though typically easy to exploit, much in the same way I set you up earlier for a last-word merchant reaction which you delivered rather beautifully). Is this the reactive, straw-clutching commenting of a winner? The remarkably high opinion you have of your abilities blinds you to the hypocrisy you create for yourself.  

Now, talk me through the newfangled non-manipulative BBC, or perhaps you'd care to shed some light on the $billions the US banks didn't lend to Nazi Germany prior to the outbreak of war... lol.  

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your backdoors have taken such a hammering throughout the years (from several members) I'd imagine they now have less chance of being shut as your incredibly imperious cakehole. Take the post above, for example. You made sure to compound and boldly highlight the 'obsessive stalker' précis – before running in the other direction to draw attention to a different point (though typically easy to exploit, much in the same way I set you up earlier for a last-word merchant reaction which you delivered rather beautifully). Is this the reactive, straw-clutching commenting of a winner? The remarkably high opinion you have of your abilities blinds you to the hypocrisy you create for yourself.  

Now, talk me through the newfangled non-manipulative BBC, or perhaps you'd care to shed some light on the $billions the US banks didn't lend to Nazi Germany prior to the outbreak of war... lol.  

You’re getting heated, Wolfie. It’s highly unlikely but I think you might be in with a chance on this one. Watch your temper. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re getting heated, Wolfie. It’s highly unlikely but I think you might be in with a chance on this one. Watch your temper. 

It's a beautiful day if they've finally found Maddies killer. I just feal sorry for that pikey George Harrison, can't begin to imagine how he's feeling. Any thoughts on this Franco? 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're right. Make me laugh, please. I'll admit you've made me laugh out loud a couple of times Frank, though not for some years.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It would be simpler if you said you couldn't think of any examples, instead you present a cornucopia of clichés and self-serving fanciful thinking about exploiting and setting up. Why you revisited the pre-war German economy debate where you revealed yourself to be a faux economic history scholar is something between you and your tiny little mind. No worries, to assist you with your selective amnesia issues your schooling on the matter began here...

On 08/05/2017 at 12:15, Mrs Roops said:

You actually said that the, "Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930's". I'm sure you can find records of countless firms around the world who traded with Germany, however the resurgence of Germany's economy was made possible by the Reinhardt programme which funded Hitler's civil infrastructure projects and the cost of massive re-armament. The Reinhardt programme paid contractors with interest bearing bonds which were issued by the Reichsbank. The re-booting of the currency into the Reichsmark and the introduction of an internal exchange instrument in the form of stamps for domestic trade within its borders helped facilitate that. International banks' contribution, American or otherwise, was a drop in the ocean compared to finance provided by the Reinhardt programme.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It would be simpler if you said you couldn't think of any examples, instead you present a cornucopia of clichés and self-serving fanciful thinking about exploiting and setting up. Why you revisited the pre-war German economy debate where you revealed yourself to be a faux economic history scholar is something between you and your tiny little mind. No worries, to assist you with your selective amnesia issues your schooling on the matter began here...

You are an insufferable cunt, but I will nevertheless keep soldiering on. The above statement in your repeat bollocks riposte is your opinion – or rather something you've plagiarised from the same www.faux-bijou-welsh-tart.com encyclopaedia of knowledge which appears to have been written by a stoned GCSE history student.

Seriously, do your research on the subject. The Reinhardt programme and Reichsbank couldn't alone produce enough bonds to finance Nazi Germany's entire war agenda prior to the outbreak of WW2, as you claim above. To put it bluntly, the total amount of foreign investments in German industry during 1924-1929 amounted to almost 63 billion gold Marks (30 billion was accounted for by loans), as well as the payment of reparations at approximately 10 billion Marks. Around 70% of German revenues were provided by bankers from the US, and most of the banks were from JP Morgan. As a result, in 1929, German industry had become the second biggest in the world – but of course this was largely in the hands of America's leading financial-industrial groups.

In August 1934, after Hitler came to power, American 'Standard oil' in Germany acquired 730,000 acres of land and built large oil refineries that supplied the Nazis with oil. At the same time, Germany secretly took delivery of the most modern equipment for aircraft factories from the US, which would begin production of Luftwaffe planes and eventually Wehrmacht equipment.

I think you'll agree the US banks' involvement and injection of finance into the Nazi war machine, much taking place before tensions boiled over and the Third Reich took control of the Reichsbank in 1937, was a little more than a 'drop in the ocean'.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You are an insufferable cunt, but I will nevertheless keep soldiering on. The above statement in your repeat bollocks riposte is your opinion – or rather something you've plagiarised from the same www.faux-bijou-welsh-tart.com encyclopaedia of knowledge which appears to have been written by a stoned GCSE history student.

Seriously, do your research on the subject. The Reinhardt programme and Reichsbank couldn't alone produce enough bonds to finance Nazi Germany's entire war agenda prior to the outbreak of WW2, as you claim above. To put it bluntly, the total amount of foreign investments in German industry during 1924-1929 amounted to almost 63 billion gold Marks (30 billion was accounted for by loans), as well as the payment of reparations at approximately 10 billion Marks. Around 70% of German revenues were provided by bankers from the US, and most of the banks were from JP Morgan. As a result, in 1929, German industry had become the second biggest in the world – but of course this was largely in the hands of America's leading financial-industrial groups.

In August 1934, after Hitler came to power, American 'Standard oil' in Germany acquired 730,000 acres of land and built large oil refineries that supplied the Nazis with oil. At the same time, Germany secretly took delivery of the most modern equipment for aircraft factories from the US, which would begin production of Luftwaffe planes and eventually Wehrmacht equipment.

I think you'll agree the US banks' involvement and injection of finance into the Nazi war machine, much taking place before tensions boiled over and the Third Reich took control of the Reichsbank in 1937, was a little more than a 'drop in the ocean'.

Who built the ovens ?

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Clearly you weren't paying attention to the next part of your schooling...

On 08/05/2017 at 16:07, Mrs Roops said:

I think you're becoming confused with the Dawes Plan (1924) which indeed encouraged American banks to issue dollar Bonds to Germany but the purpose of this was to assist Germany repay international repatriations as agreed by the Versailles Treaty. The bonds were securitised on German assets be they fixed or otherwise (e.g. mined coal for export) Dollar bonds were issued as the German currency was worthless. Money raised by the bonds went to Germany's creditors not Germany. The interest paying bonds were to be redeemed or interest payments made by way of foreign hard currency - an impossible task. So far from investing in German infrastructure or military rearmament (illegal under the treaty in any case) the American funded bonds bled the German economy even further. This was one of the reasons that the Reinhardt program was devised. German economical resurgence took form after the Reinhardt program took effect. The notion that the Reichsbank (under Hitler's direct control by 1937) was paying interest payments to US banks when allied and axis troops were engaged in combat is risible to say the least.

Wolfie, stick to your limits and confine yourself to issues that you are conversant with which I'm given to understand is weed, scooters and MILF appreciation.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly you weren't paying attention to the next part of your schooling...

Wolfie, stick to your limits and confine yourself to issues that you are conversant with which I'm given to understand is weed, scooters and MILF appreciation.

It looks as if luppo has been reading some of the Russian derived versions of where the money came from .. basically much of the infrastructure work prior to the war was done by conscripting the unemployed to use pick, shovels and wheelbarrows followed by some work done with money borrowed that was intended to fund such work being diverted. In the latter stages and just before and during the war by raiding the gold and other reserves and the countries that were occupied. During the war most of the factories were kept running using slave labour. By around 1942 Germany was running out of the required funds to keep fighting .. the fact that the USA entered the war probably shortened it by three years but reality was that Germany had overreached itself anyway. The French were not cowards, they were simply badly led. It is worth reading about the work of the maquis.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Who built the rail system? The trains always seem to run pretty regularly.

In France it was George and Robert Stephenson and later Thomas Brassey who built much of the system which is why on lines other than the TGV French trains usually use left hand running. Ironically despite his French origins Brunel does not appear to have worked on the French railway system.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It looks as if luppo has been reading some of the Russian derived versions of where the money came from .. basically much of the infrastructure work prior to the war was done by conscripting the unemployed to use pick, shovels and wheelbarrows followed by some work done with money borrowed that was intended to fund such work being diverted. In the latter stages and just before and during the war by raiding the gold and other reserves and the countries that were occupied. During the war most of the factories were kept running using slave labour. By around 1942 Germany was running out of the required funds to keep fighting .. the fact that the USA entered the war probably shortened it by three years but reality was that Germany had overreached itself anyway. The French were not cowards, they were simply badly led. It is worth reading about the work of the maquis.

A handy book is "Why the Allies won the war". It looks at the allied tank and plane production.  What you have to remember the germans had the Tiger tanks that were far superior to the Sherman. It was like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Datsun Cherry however, you could make a damn sight more Sherman's than a Tigers. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A handy book is "Why the Allies won the war". It looks at the allied tank and plane production.  What you have to remember the germans had the Tiger tanks that were far superior to the Sherman. It was like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Datsun Cherry however, you could make a damn sight more Sherman's than a Tigers. 

A King Tiger could take out a Sherman from 2200 yards. However, wonderful British ingenuity came up with the Sherman Firefly which had a 17 pounder on it that could penetrate the Tiger's armour.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

A King Tiger could take out a Sherman from 2200 yards. However, wonderful British ingenuity came up with the Sherman Firefly which had a 17 pounder on it that could penetrate the Tiger's armour.

We were just as innovative as the krauts. Bouncing bombs, Sherman Fireflys, deception, jet engine, plane mounted radar, advanced sonar, and a computer named Colossus - Churchills goose "that laid the most precious of eggs. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of Hitler's problems was that he thought that whizz bang technology could win the war for him but this issue was cost .. the early jets were lethal but expensive what the Luftwafee wanted were more of the likes of the me109 which had a better range and were cheaper to make and and fly than the early jets .. ultimately regardless the Germans were fuck regardless because they over reached themselves and also ragged up the likes of the people from the Soviet zone that they did overrun and who at first welcomed them, but even then they were still fucked. Out of interest I once owned a 1973 Datsun Cherry and it would have outrun a roller .. the only problems I had was the clutch cable snapping and door locks freezing up in Winter but as a day to day runner it was far more useful than a roller.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

We were just as innovative as the krauts. Bouncing bombs, Sherman Fireflys, deception, jet engine, plane mounted radar, advanced sonar, and a computer named Colossus - Churchills goose "that laid the most precious of eggs. 

Just look at the Tizard mission which gave the yanks our technology in exchange for military aid. It also included gyroscopic gunsights, advanced theories on the atomic bomb that were 15 years ahead of the US, self sealing fuel tanks and plastic explosives. If we hadn't run out of money, we could have won the war without them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One of Hitler's problems was that he thought that whizz bang technology could win the war for him but this issue was cost .. the early jets were lethal but expensive what the Luftwafee want were more of the likes of the me109 which had a better range and were cheaper to make and and fly than the early jets .. ultimately regardless the Germans were fuck regardless because they over reached themselves and also ragged up the likes of the people from the Soviet zone that they did overrun and who at first welcomed them, but even then they were still fucked. Out of interest I once owned a 1973 Datsun Cherry and it would have outrun a roller .. the only problems I had was the clutch cable snapping and door locks freezing up in Winter but as a day to day runner it was far more useful than a roller.

Hitler's main problem was that he didn't leave Erich von Mansten to get on with it. The BEF would have been destroyed at Dunkirk if Hitler hadn't ordered a halt. He fucked up Operation Barbarossa by telling Von Manstein to divert 6th Army to Stalingrad. It was all downhill from there.

• Like 1