Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm genuinely disappointed you've scraped the barrel and headed straight for the personal insults – such is the horrifically weak argument you've put forward in response to my comment. Sadder than the barrel-scraping is the fact your last two posts have been recycled from comments you clearly cut & pasted from www.bullshit.com in May 2017, during precisely the same history lesson I provided you back then. It appears you have nothing original (or worthy) to add to our argument.

Still, at least serial vulture Pen quickly squawked and circled to your aid, whose renowned intellectual capacity undoubtedly provided you with the confidence needed to regurgitate the same old horseshit from over three years ago.

Go on – why not go the whole hog and tear me a new arsehole with one of your acclaimed emojis?

Didn't you not open your previous post with "You are an insufferable cunt"? You get back what you dish out. Be that as it may, I note there was no informed rebuttal, just a hundred and thirty words of feet-stamping and cliched forum histrionics. As you were, Wolfie...

Oh yeah, nearly forgot...:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm genuinely disappointed you've scraped the barrel and headed straight for the personal insults – such is the horrifically weak argument you've put forward in response to my comment. Sadder than the barrel-scraping is the fact your last two posts have been recycled from comments you clearly cut & pasted from www.bullshit.com in May 2017, during precisely the same history lesson I provided you back then. It appears you have nothing original (or worthy) to add to our argument.

Still, at least serial vulture Pen quickly squawked and circled to your aid, whose renowned intellectual capacity undoubtedly provided you with the confidence needed to regurgitate the same old horseshit from over three years ago.

Go on – why not go the whole hog and tear me a new arsehole with one of your acclaimed emojis?

Good evening Luppo :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Didn't you not open your previous post with "You are an insufferable cunt"? You get back what you dish out. Be that as it may, I note there was no informed rebuttal, just a hundred and thirty words of feet-stamping and cliched forum histrionics. As you were, Wolfie...

Oh yeah, nearly forgot...:rolleyes:

Don't give up now! Pray tell, how on Earth could a completely decimated Germany in 1918 within 20 years rebuild itself into a world superpower from self-generated banking without the aid of foreign investment?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't give up now! Pray tell, how on Earth could a completely decimated Germany in 1918 within 20 years rebuild itself into a world superpower from self-generated banking without the aid of foreign investment?

All industrial economies were in a parlous state after the Great Depression. Keeping it simple, Germany firstly introduced a dual currency system (I previously touched on this in previous posts) each to serve an external and internal market. Secondly, it embarked on a policy of self-sufficiency rather like the USA's New Deal programme of public works, the obvious example was the American Hoover Dam and the German Autobahn system.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All industrial economies were in a parlous state after the Great Depression. Keeping it simple, Germany firstly introduced a dual currency system (I previously touched on this in previous posts) each to serve an external and internal market. Secondly, it embarked on a policy of self-sufficiency rather like the USA's New Deal programme of public works, the obvious example was the American Hoover Dam and the German Autobahn system.

It didn't have a pot to piss in due to being virtually bankrupt from paying reparations from WW1. It issued government bonds to people as form of payment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't give up now! Pray tell, how on Earth could a completely decimated Germany in 1918 within 20 years rebuild itself into a world superpower from self-generated banking without the aid of foreign investment?

 

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All industrial economies were in a parlous state after the Great Depression. Keeping it simple, Germany firstly introduced a dual currency system (I previously touched on this in previous posts) each to serve an external and internal market. Secondly, it embarked on a policy of self-sufficiency rather like the USA's New Deal programme of public works, the obvious example was the American Hoover Dam and the German Autobahn system.

 

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It didn't have a pot to piss in due to being virtually bankrupt from paying reparations from WW1. It issued government bonds to people as form of payment. 

I can't be arsed to do the research. Who's winning the argument and who do I take the piss out of?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All industrial economies were in a parlous state after the Great Depression. Keeping it simple, Germany firstly introduced a dual currency system (I previously touched on this in previous posts) each to serve an external and internal market. Secondly, it embarked on a policy of self-sufficiency rather like the USA's New Deal programme of public works, the obvious example was the American Hoover Dam and the German Autobahn system.

This was after the Weimar republic was kicked into touch by Herr Hitler and his men

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Precisely.

@Mrs Roops?

Either you are now being deliberately obtuse or as I suspect, you were way out of your depth from the outset. I alluded to the effect of reparations which were bleeding the German economy.

On 08/05/2017 at 12:15, Mrs Roops said:

You actually said that the, "Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930's". I'm sure you can find records of countless firms around the world who traded with Germany, however the resurgence of Germany's economy was made possible by the Reinhardt programme which funded Hitler's civil infrastructure projects and the cost of massive re-armament. The Reinhardt programme paid contractors with interest bearing bonds which were issued by the Reichsbank. The re-booting of the currency into the Reichsmark and the introduction of an internal exchange instrument in the form of stamps for domestic trade within its borders helped facilitate that. International banks' contribution, American or otherwise, was a drop in the ocean compared to finance provided by the Reinhardt programme.

 

On 08/05/2017 at 16:07, Mrs Roops said:

I think you're becoming confused with the Dawes Plan (1924) which indeed encouraged American banks to issue dollar Bonds to Germany but the purpose of this was to assist Germany repay international repatriations as agreed by the Versailles Treaty. The bonds were securitised on German assets be they fixed or otherwise (e.g. mined coal for export). Dollar bonds were issued as the German currency was worthless. Money raised by the bonds went to Germany's creditors not Germany. The interest paying bonds were to be redeemed or interest payments made by way of foreign hard currency - an impossible task. So far from investing in German infrastructure or military rearmament (illegal under the treaty in any case) the American funded bonds bled the German economy even further. This was one of the reasons that the Reinhardt program was devised. German economic resurgence took form after the Reinhardt program took effect. The notion that the Reichsbank (under Hitler's direct control by 1937) was paying interest payments to US banks when allied and axis troops were engaged in combat is risible to say the least.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This was after the Weimar republic was kicked into touch by Herr Hitler and his men

 

Yes, the failures of the Weimar Republic of which there was many, but crippling war repatriation was the final nail. Weimar was also Germanys first foray into democracy. Didn't work out too well, did it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Either you are now being deliberately obtuse or as I suspect, you were way out of your depth from the outset. I alluded to the effect of reparations which were bleeding the German economy.

 

 

Got those crucial last words in again.

Great Success - Borat - quickmeme

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Got those crucial last words in again.

Have you counted how many times you answer "rattled" any time you're on the receiving end of a put-down?

In fact I was answering a question which considering you've barked out "answer the question" more times than anyone else should make you pleased...

Hypocritical nit-picker? I should coco. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have you counted how many times you answer "rattled" any time you're on the receiving end of a put-down?

In fact I was answering a question which considering you've barked out "answer the question" more times than anyone else should make you pleased...

Hypocritical nit-picker? I should coco. :rolleyes:

 

On 03/08/2020 at 11:28, Wolfie said:

It's a well-known fact you're a needy last-word merchant, and that every little dig I've ever made about your online porn history or 'jack of all trades' career path gets right under your fucking skin – hence your unfailing desire to respond every time.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Don't give up now! Pray tell, how on Earth could a completely decimated Germany in 1918 within 20 years rebuild itself into a world superpower from self-generated banking without the aid of foreign investment?

If you have a look around a lot of the "poorer" countries have huge armed forces that are armed to the teeth .. in Germany those who built the first autobahns were conscripted unemployed men who marched to the sites of work .. the con was that they were often worse off because they had to pay for their accommodation out of their pay which was the same as the amount that they received when they unemployed, whilst sending money back home to their wives and families but patriotism blinded many of them to the reality of what was happening. I do often think that we could take a leaf out of their book to deal with our own young unemployed to work on some of our own infrastructure projects with basically nothing more than picks and shovels .. Patriotism is a wonderful weapon that can arm your people form them into standing armies and starve them at the same time by blaming other countries for their problems. When it comes to fighting modern armed forces from well off countries these armies will usually collapse but in the meantime many of their troops will fight to the last.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you have a look around a lot of the "poorer" countries have huge armed forces that are armed to the teeth .. in Germany those who built the first autobahns were conscripted unemployed men who marched to the sites of work .. the con was that they were often worse off because they had to pay for their accommodation out of their pay which was the same as the amount that they received when they unemployed whilst sending money back home to their wives and families but patriotism blinded many of them to the reality of what was happening. I do often think that we could take a leaf out of their book to deal with our own young unemployed to work on some of our own infrastructure projects with basically nothing more than picks and shovels .. Patriotism is a wonderful weapon that can arm your people form them into standing armies and starve them at the same time by blaming other countries for their problems. When it comes to fighting modern armed forces from well off countries these armies will usually collapse but in the meantime many of their troops will fight to the last.

Bloody hell Pen. This is the second like I've awarded you in the past week, after a totally justified hiatus for several years. Why can't you comment like this more often, rather than posting the usual bilge which carries all the hallmarks of a pea-brained teenager hijacking your computer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you have a look around a lot of the "poorer" countries have huge armed forces that are armed to the teeth .. in Germany those who built the first autobahns were conscripted unemployed men who marched to the sites of work .. the con was that they were often worse off because they had to pay for their accommodation out of their pay which was the same as the amount that they received when they unemployed whilst sending money back home to their wives and families but patriotism blinded many of them to the reality of what was happening. I do often think that we could take a leaf out of their book to deal with our own young unemployed to work on some of our own infrastructure projects with basically nothing more than picks and shovels .. Patriotism is a wonderful weapon that can arm your people form them into standing armies and starve them at the same time by blaming other countries for their problems. When it comes to fighting modern armed forces from well off countries these armies will usually collapse but in the meantime many of their troops will fight to the last.

What puzzles me is that with all these autobahns built, they didn't have any Little Chefs or "Einer Koch's" built.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What puzzles me is that with all these autobahns built, they didn't have any Little Chefs or "Einer Koch's" built.

Not really a puzzle the autobahn were built to facilitate troop movements and to link up all these factories making the aircraft etc. Germany itself was to be totally devoted to arming itself to the teeth. The food and luxuries would come from the occupied countries using cheap labour from those countries .. a bit akin to how they thought that the Roman empire worked. One area where Hitler failed was him being convinced that the people of those occupied lands were inferior .. The lesson he should learned from the Romans was to recruit the finest of them to the cause.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell Pen. This is the second like I've awarded you in the past week, after a totally justified hiatus for several years. Why can't you comment like this more often, rather than posting the usual bilge which carries all the hallmarks of a pea-brained teenager hijacking your computer?

I was a staff rep and had to talk to and argue with management on the staffs behalf and often help sort out management fuck ups. After having to do all that how do you expect me to behave?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have you counted how many times you answer "rattled" any time you're on the receiving end of a put-down?

In fact I was answering a question which considering you've barked out "answer the question" more times than anyone else should make you pleased...

Hypocritical nit-picker? I should coco. :rolleyes:

And I'll keep on saying both of the above and every other cliche we have here. They're what keeps a lot of punters coming back to laugh at our own infantile in jokes. I'm so glad they irk you.

As for having these pointed out by you in a snooty down you nose kind of way in a vain attempt to make us look stupid and like we've been told off and put in our place, don't delude yourself. You don't intimidate me or anyone else with a modicum of brain power.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you have a look around a lot of the "poorer" countries have huge armed forces that are armed to the teeth .. in Germany those who built the first autobahns were conscripted unemployed men who marched to the sites of work .. the con was that they were often worse off because they had to pay for their accommodation out of their pay which was the same as the amount that they received when they unemployed, whilst sending money back home to their wives and families but patriotism blinded many of them to the reality of what was happening. I do often think that we could take a leaf out of their book to deal with our own young unemployed to work on some of our own infrastructure projects with basically nothing more than picks and shovels .. Patriotism is a wonderful weapon that can arm your people form them into standing armies and starve them at the same time by blaming other countries for their problems. When it comes to fighting modern armed forces from well off countries these armies will usually collapse but in the meantime many of their troops will fight to the last.

Indeed. But of course jonny hun had a massive supply of disillusioned and out of work chaps to put to the shovel and make them into the patriotic storm-troopers that would trash all of Europe. The only cunts we could get out mending pot holes and picking up the tons of litter which blights every roadside in the land are petty criminals and those who could (and should) be denied their benefits lest they got off their arses and did some fucking work. However, in this age of sochul medja and a fist in the air for every perceived injustice the chances of that happening are less than you not pissing all over the bog seat with your stand up slash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And I'll keep on saying both of the above and every other cliche we have here. They're what keeps a lot of punters coming back to laugh at our own infantile in jokes. I'm so glad they irk you.

As for having these pointed out by you in a snooty down you nose kind of way in a vain attempt to make us look stupid and like we've been told off and put in our place, don't delude yourself. You don't intimidate me or anyone else with a modicum of brain power.

Well, no intimidation intended, after all, posts are merely words by anonymous people addressed to anonymous people...yet you still had to qualify your alleged indifference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, no intimidation intended, after all, posts are merely words by anonymous people addressed to anonymous people...yet you still had to qualify your alleged indifference.

Never mind indifference to your last word attempts to belittle, Pakistan are 121-2 and its likely we'll have to bat last on a worn pitch against their 2 spinners. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...