CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!

King Billy

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Don't you think your overly contrived attempts at a surreal children's character on an adult website wore thin after your first handful of comments? Seriously, you really do come across as being one fucking creepy cunt – and it appears I'm not alone in my thoughts:

Come now, Wolfie.  Nobody is who they pretend to be on this site!  Am I really a king? Is GG really an aspidistra from Arg? Is Punkape really a golfing cottager from Tower Hamlets? Are you really a precious petal who needs to rally your friends around you to sort out a playground tiff because you don't like the way Roops gives out likes?

3 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Come now, Wolfie.  Nobody is who they pretend to be on this site!  Am I really a king? Is GG really an aspidistra from Arg? Is Punkape really a golfing cottager from Tower Hamlets? Are you really a precious petal who needs to rally your friends around you to sort out a playground tiff because you don't like the way Roops gives out likes?

Could't you just wither on the vine only do it very quickly?

7 hours ago, KingRollo said:

I really am a morbidly obese, 8 year old megalomaniac with a toy police uniform.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Hello again you creepy little weirdo. The fact is you decided to join pointless amateur and fellow site minnow @Gronda Gronda by launching a somewhat unprovoked attack in defence of Roops (itself a fucking slimy arse-kissing act if ever there was one), without educating yourself with the facts. If you start a fight with me, you'd better put your fists up. The question is, what are you going to do about it? If the answer isn't to promptly cancel your membership and drink bleach, then I'm not interested.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hello again you creepy little weirdo. The fact is you decided to join pointless amateur and fellow site minnow @Gronda Gronda by launching a somewhat unprovoked attack on me in defence of Roops (itself a fucking slimy arse-kissing act if ever there was one), without educating yourself with the facts. If you start a fight with me, you'd better put your fists up. The question is, what are you going to do about it? If the answer isn't to promptly cancel your membership and drink bleach, then I'm not interested.

It’s creepy Keith lard  you’re tangling with Wolfe...

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Hello again you creepy little weirdo. The fact is you decided to join pointless amateur and fellow site minnow @Gronda Gronda by launching a somewhat unprovoked attack in defence of Roops (itself a fucking slimy arse-kissing act if ever there was one), without educating yourself with the facts. If you start a fight with me, you'd better put your fists up. The question is, what are you going to do about it? If the answer isn't to promptly cancel your membership and drink bleach, then I'm not interested.

Same pattern.  You take a swing at Roops (and this time Rollo too), miss, get blasted on your glass jaw, and then have a hissy fit at someone else once the swelling has gone down.

Precious petal sounds about right.  Go and listen to some Enya or watch Bob Ross paint a mountain on YT.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's 'Wolfie' you pink polo shirt-wearing, ALDI-snorting, bad-boy-dun-good nouveau riche bag of irreversible chavness.

Wolfe you know I don’t take sides, but both GG and Rollo have once again summed you up for the insecure dickhead that you are. Why do you bother? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Wolfe you know I don’t take sides, but both GG and Rollo have once again summed you up for the insecure dickhead that you are. Why do you bother? 

But you just did.

I wouldn't expect anything less – you're in desperate need of clawing back some credit after I kicked your arse in just about every encounter we had the other day. Faggot.

11 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Same pattern.  You take a swing at Roops (and this time Rollo too), miss, get blasted on your glass jaw, and then have a hissy fit at someone else once the swelling has gone down.

Precious petal sounds about right.  Go and listen to some Enya or watch Bob Ross paint a mountain on YT.

I remember Bob Ross GG, I used to think that was real art. Then I grew up! :)

9 hours ago, KingRollo said:

I'd love nothing more, Stubbs, but I promised @Major Cunt I'd pack it in for a little while until I'd posted some non-Castle based stuff.  Have to honour a promise, wot! 

You did, Rolly. I was under the impression that Kings were well travelled, and attended ceremonies in different fantasy lands. I'm. Still waiting for the tale of visiting Mr Ben. 

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You did, Rolly. I was under the impression that Kings were well travelled, and attended ceremonies in different fantasy lands. I'm. Still waiting for the tale of visiting Mr Ben. 

Mr Ben and I are not friends, Major.  It all stems from last year's hunting season. I wanted to organise a wolf-hunt because they're easy to catch, being such stupid creatures (they take the bait every time and fall into traps that a blindman could navigate.  They also put up a good fight when in their pack but start crying when cornered).  Mr Ben, however, insisted on wasting the season away by dressing up and playing shops, and for some unfathomable reason, the silly arse roped me into it.  Suffice to say no wolves were harmed that year.