CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE The truth is out!

King Billy

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

We were just as innovative as the krauts. Bouncing bombs, Sherman Fireflys, deception, jet engine, plane mounted radar, advanced sonar, and a computer named Colossus - Churchills goose "that laid the most precious of eggs. 

Churchill knew which technology was of benefit and he surrounded himself with experts who he was prepared to listen to and he mostly had an open mind regarding information that was inconvenient. Hitler usually explode into a rage if someone pointed out that his idea was not going to work. During the last year most of his henchmen knew that they were doomed and simply either making themselves comfortable during the time that they had left and of course drawing up plans for escape.  If a few of them had, had an once of commonsense they would have blown Hitler up in the bunker around the end of 1944 and taken their chances before the very slightly angry Russians actually reached Berlin.

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who built the ovens ?

It's a little known fact that the Punkape family produced the ovens under a patent from Mielie. That's why there is both an oven and a traintrack on the family crest, both are partially covered by several well endowed spearchuckers. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Hitler's main problem was that he didn't leave Erich von Mansten to get on with it. The BEF would have been destroyed at Dunkirk if Hitler hadn't ordered a halt. He fucked up Operation Barbarossa by telling Von Manstein to divert 6th Army to Stalingrad. It was all downhill from there.

If the silly cunt Hitler had listened to his generals rather than believing himself to be a great military mind, no doubt things would have turned out a wee bit different. For example, if the hun had invaded Ivan in the spring of 41 they'd have probably got all the way to Moscow before winter and knocked the commies out of the war. They could have then spent 12 months liquidating every Ruskie this side of the Urals by simply letting the cunts freeze to death in minus 30.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a little known fact that the Punkape family produced the ovens under a patent from Mielie. That's why there is both an oven and a traintrack on the family crest, both are partially covered by several well endowed spearchuckers. 

Don't forget the golden sphincter in the top right hand corner.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the silly cunt Hitler had listened to his generals rather than believing himself to be a great military mind, no doubt things would have turned out a wee bit different. For example, if the hun had invaded Ivan in the spring of 41 they'd have probably got all the way to Moscow before winter and knocked the commies out of the war. They could have then spent 12 months liquidating every Ruskie this side of the Urals by simply letting the cunts freeze to death in minus 30.

He was too much of an egotistical little spacker to listen to good advice. His idea of damage control was to stamp his feet and throw a paddy. Still better than Banksy, though.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

A King Tiger could take out a Sherman from 2200 yards. However, wonderful British ingenuity came up with the Sherman Firefly which had a 17 pounder on it that could penetrate the Tiger's armour.

I know. But a Tiger will struggle when it's up against half a dozen Sherman's. And that's what happened in the end. German tank production struggled after the Soviets overran Czechoslovakia where the Skoda plant was.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know. But a Tiger will struggle when it's up against half a dozen Sherman's. And that's what happened in the end. German tank production struggled after the Soviets overran Czechoslovakia where the Skoda plant was.

Heralding the creation of the shittiest car in history. Those Soviets were proper bastards.

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Heralding the creation of the shittiest car in history. Those Soviets were proper bastards.

They're OK now. Look closely at the internals and you'll see a load of VW and Audi logos on everything. Starting to get a bit samey like everything German, though - the new dashboards are teccy shit - no proper textile feedback on the climate controls and a completely redundant touch screen FM radio, because you were too skint to pay an extra £300 on a sat-nav and now have to live with this insulting wank instead, in the last Yeti I had, making you constantly take your eyes off the road to make what should be simple adjustments.

I drive a fucking Prius + now though, so I'm basically a motoring eunuch with no right to criticise big boy cars.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

They're OK now. Look closely at the internals and you'll see a load of VW and Audi logos on everything. Starting to get a bit samey like everything German, though - the new dashboards are teccy shit - no proper textile feedback on the climate controls and a completely redundant touch screen FM radio, because you were too skint to pay an extra £300 on a sat-nav and now have to live with this insulting wank instead, in the last Yeti I had, making you constantly take your eyes off the road to make what should be simple adjustments.

I drive a fucking Prius + now though, so I'm basically a motoring eunuch with no right to criticise big boy cars.

I know 1991 onwards from when VW took over things immediately began to improve. I was just taking the piss out of shitpiles that were built when it was behind the Iron Curtain. When I was first started working I had misfortune of doing some repairs on a Skoda Rapid that had somehow escaped to the West. It sounded like a fucking tractor, the electrics looked like they had been fitted by Ray Charles and the gearbox looked like it had been lifted from a T-34 tank. A complete and utter pile of dog shit.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I know 1991 onwards from when VW took over things immediately began to improve. I was just taking the piss out of shitpiles that were built when it was behind the Iron Curtain. When I was first started working I had misfortune of doing some repairs on a Skoda Rapid that had somehow escaped to the West. It sounded like a fucking tractor, the electrics looked like they had been fitted by Ray Charles and the gearbox looked like it had been lifted from a T-34 tank. A complete and utter pile of dog shit.

The joke in the early 80s was "It skoda engine". 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think the real joke was in calling it a Skoda "Rapid"

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Hitler's main problem was that he didn't leave Erich von Mansten to get on with it. The BEF would have been destroyed at Dunkirk if Hitler hadn't ordered a halt. He fucked up Operation Barbarossa by telling Von Manstein to divert 6th Army to Stalingrad. It was all downhill from there.

Bang on there Trucker. The Prussian military officers mostly came from influential, or upper class families hence the von title. These men joined as army cadets, and were regarded as the best strategists and commanders of the Wermact. Von Manstien, Von Klugger, Von Gronning, and Von Paulus ect. If Hitler had let these men run the war without interference, things would have gone differently. 

No Stalingrad, as it was tactically unimportant and would have been bypassed, and cut off. The soldiers would have been commanded to be withdrawn saving a few hundred thousand. They were about 70 miles away from Moscow at one point, and that should have been the main objective. 

D-day would have been a lot fucking harder and cost many, many more lives, as only the Fuhrer could move this division. Which he did about 12 hours too late. 

Hitler the great military stratagist probably shortened the war by years with his megalomania. 

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Probably time to start looking at trading it in then.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Churchill knew which technology was of benefit and he surrounded himself with experts who he was prepared to listen to and he mostly had an open mind regarding information that was inconvenient. Hitler usually explode into a rage if someone pointed out that his idea was not going to work. During the last year most of his henchmen knew that they were doomed and simply either making themselves comfortable during the time that they had left and of course drawing up plans for escape.  If a few of them had, had an once of commonsense they would have blown Hitler up in the bunker around the end of 1944 and taken their chances before the very slightly angry Russians actually reached Berlin.

There were a few plots that were attempted, one even came within a whisker of killing Adolf, but he survived with very minor injuries due to sheer bad luck.  Just wunna dem tings.  

38 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That wasn't me. It was Roadkill.

That’s what I thought too but when I read my post it had your name on it. So I edited the initials from RK to TF. Looks like the gremlins have started eating the CC server. (I don’t know what that even means but it sounded OK.)

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly you weren't paying attention to the next part of your schooling...

Wolfie, stick to your limits and confine yourself to issues that you are conversant with which I'm given to understand is weed, scooters and MILF appreciation.

I'm genuinely disappointed you've scraped the barrel and headed straight for the personal insults – such is the horrifically weak argument you've put forward in response to my comment. Sadder than the barrel-scraping is the fact your last two posts have been recycled from comments you clearly cut & pasted from www.bullshit.com in May 2017, during precisely the same history lesson I provided you back then. It appears you have nothing original (or worthy) to add to our argument.

Still, at least serial vulture Pen quickly squawked and circled to your aid, whose renowned intellectual capacity undoubtedly provided you with the confidence needed to regurgitate the same old horseshit from over three years ago.

Go on – why not go the whole hog and tear me a new arsehole with one of your acclaimed emojis?

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bang on there Trucker. The Prussian military officers mostly came from influential, or upper class families hence the von title. These men joined as army cadets, and were regarded as the best strategists and commanders of the Wermact. Von Manstien, Von Klugger, Von Gronning, and Von Paulus ect. If Hitler had let these men run the war without interference, things would have gone differently. 

No Stalingrad, as it was tactically unimportant and would have been bypassed, and cut off. The soldiers would have been commanded to be withdrawn saving a few hundred thousand. They were about 70 miles away from Moscow at one point, and that should have been the main objective. 

D-day would have been a lot fucking harder and cost many, many more lives, as only the Fuhrer could move this division. Which he did about 12 hours too late. 

Hitler the great military stratagist probably shortened the war by years with his megalomania. 

It appears we had no need to enter WW2. We were financed to do so. The Germans never had sufficient landing craft to mount a sustained land assault on the UK without getting picked off in the Channel or the North Sea.

This awful war did so much bad to the UK plc at a time when most families had barely recovered from the butchery of WW1. The dominant narrative that was forged post WW2 has hamstrung this country in debt and left it at the mercy of all the ills the money men wanted to foist on us. We sink further into the shit decade by decade.

• Like 1