CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Quarantine Fuck Up

Penny Farthing

Stupid cunts in the first place for going abroad for holidays but the government should not have allowed it in the first place and now places including Belgium, Luxembourg and Croatia are about to be added to the quarantine  list .. Anyone fancy a two day mini break in Torbay in my 10x6 garden shed .. just £900 fetch your own bedding?

45 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stupid cunts in the first place for going abroad for holidays but the government should not have allowed it in the first place and now places including Belgium, Luxembourg and Croatia are about to be added to the quarantine  list .. Anyone fancy a two day mini break in Torbay in my 10x6 garden shed .. just £900 fetch your own bedding?

I reckon it's going to get to the point where everyone says "fuck it" and just do what they want and bollocks to cunts who get ill.  All this nonsense about "it'll never be normal again" is exactly that; nonsense. Look what happened in Leeds and Scouseland with the all the cunts ignoring orders to stay away from the grounds and celebrate at home. I'm sure most of those Northern, pie scoffing  cunts will be belly up on ventilators in ICUs by the end of the month anyway. 

Theres no way people in this country will walk about in masks forever. Except chinks,  because they're used to doing what the fucking government tells them to do. 

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Travel abroad in a sealed airless tube, in the middle (?) of a pandemic because you 'deserve some sun' after all you've been through?

It's sectioning, not quarantine you need 

It was cunts on skiing trips who brought it back from Italy. We had one cunt come in sneezing and snuffling all over the place,  who came back from there, when the dozy twat was told not to.  The admin staff had to fucking spray and clean everything 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was cunts on skiing trips who brought it back from Italy. We had one cunt come in sneezing and snuffling all over the place,  who came back from there, when the dozy twat was told not to.  The admin staff had to fucking spray and clean everything 

Ski holiday cunts are even more obnoxious than golf holiday cunts. My brother-in-law is one and he most certainly is a cunt.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Ski holiday cunts are even more obnoxious than golf holiday cunts. My brother-in-law is one and he most certainly is a cunt.

Usually they wank on about their skiing trip to some unpronouncable French khazi and after they usually ask you, in a smug "I'm sure the likes of you have never been skiing" voice if you've ever been.  I usually tell them that I did a lot of cross country skiing in Canada and that I much prefer going glacier skiing, which is much harder than alpine skiing which doesn't challenge me. That usually wipes the smirk off their fucking smug boats. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Usually they wank on about their skiing trip to some unpronouncable French khazi and after they usually ask you, in a smug "I'm sure the likes of you have never been skiing" voice if you've ever been.  I usually tell them that I did a lot of cross country skiing in Canada and that I much prefer going glacier skiing, which is much harder than alpine skiing which doesn't challenge me. That usually wipes the smirk off their fucking smug boats. 

Sounds like my wife's brother alright. The cunt used to go to Austria or Italy then come straight to ours when he got home then bore the shit out of us with a thousand pictures of snow and his poncey hotel. Thankfully, he can't afford it anymore because he got royally fucked by HMRC last year.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Sounds like my wife's brother alright. The cunt used to go to Austria or Italy then come straight to ours when he got home then bore the shit out of us with a thousand pictures of snow and his poncey hotel. Thankfully, he can't afford it anymore because he got royally fucked by HMRC last year.

Cross country skiing is much better. Alpine skiing consists of fucking about on a ski lift getting to the top, ski down and them fuck about on lifts getting to the top again, surrounded by cunts in lurid bastard ski suits that are fucking laughable to look at. 

Cross country skiing actually makes you look like a hard faced bastard. Plus the skis are easy to put on. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gypsies can't do skiing. It's a scientific fact. Same as blacks can't swim, which is why they never jumped off the back of the Amistad. It's not our fault that they were too stupid to escape.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gypsies can't do skiing. It's a scientific fact. Same as blacks can't swim, which is why they never jumped off the back of the Amistad. It's not our fault that they were too stupid to escape.

How do you make a gypsy take a bath? Leave it in the front garden.

What do you get if you push a gypsy off a bike? Your bike back.

What's the best thing about fingering a gypsy on her period? You get your palm red for free

Here all week. Goodnight. Much love. 

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Spanish omelette. 

• 11 months later...
On 29/07/2020 at 18:09, Eric Cuntman said:

Same as blacks can't swim, which is why they never jumped off the back of the Amistad. It's not our fault that they were too stupid to escape.

Turns out you've been mistaken all this time. The reason they don't swim is not because they have the hydrodynamic properties of a house brick, but rather that it's too much trouble to fix their hair afterwards. You really couldn't make his fucking shit up.

Afro swim cap Olympic rejection 'heartbreaking' for black swimmers 

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Turns out you've been mistaken all this time. The reason they don't swim is not because they have the hydrodynamic properties of a house brick, but rather that it's too much trouble to fix their hair afterwards. You really couldn't make his fucking shit up.

Coming soon...

'Olympic Committee branded racist after banning black swimmers from using jet-skis'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, the extra drag that the pile of mattress stuffing, encased in a bag creates, must be a winning formula.

I would go bigger.

CDKHzsQBWk_KGrHqEOKnIEz1IRiFcHBNNlrmQO0_

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I went to a fairly multi racial school, but swimming was always funny . "Pupils who can swim, go down to the deep end, pupils who can't swim down to the shallow end". Anyone walking in would think our school practiced apartheid, as all the black kids were down the shallow end and the whites at the deep end. 

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to a fairly multi racial school, but swimming was always funny . "Pupils who can swim, go down to the deep end, pupils who can't swim down to the shallow end". Anyone walking in would think our school practiced apartheid, as all the black kids were down the shallow end and the whites at the deep end. 

If only they did it the other way round

• Like 2

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Well, the extra drag that the pile of mattress stuffing, encased in a bag creates, must be a winning formula.

I would go bigger.

CDKHzsQBWk_KGrHqEOKnIEz1IRiFcHBNNlrmQO0_

Perhaps if these silly cunts wanted to win a medal they should cut their fucking hair 

I guess they’d cry foul if they found out the other swimmer actually trained