CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank would walk into such a place and utter "you fat bastard" under his spunk smelling breath

I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil 

Paging @Eric Cuntman...

Kryten : Is anything the matter?

Rimmer : Anything the matter? They're dead.

Kryten : Who is dead?

Rimmer : *They*

[indicating the "surviving" officers of Kryten's ship] 

Rimmer : are dead. They're all dead.

Kryten : My God! I was only away two minutes!

Rimmer : They've been dead for centuries!

Kryten : No.

Rimmer : Yes!

Kryten : You a doctor?

Rimmer : You've only got to look at them. They've got less meat on them than a Chicken McNugget.

And that's why I thought it was a pile of wank fronted by an annoying scouse twat. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Poor fucking little thing has lost her Appeal to the Supreme Court. A taste of the bruising her legal team is so definitely cruising. 

Plus there's another 150 of the cunts waiting at the doorway to slyly slip back into this country and its benefits system having done incalculable harm and insult, direct and indirect, to the very country and communities they want to nestle down into (as if nothing has happened). 

I hate Priti Patel, but she's done good on this one, and where the fuck would we be on the Shamima Begums of this world with a Starmer government? Up the fucking Khazi. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Poor fucking little thing has lost her Appeal to the Supreme Court. A taste of the bruising her legal team is so definitely cruising. 

Plus there's another 150 of the cunts waiting at the doorway to slyly slip back into this country and its benefits system having done incalculable harm and insult, direct and indirect, to the very country and communities they want to nestle down into (as if nothing has happened). 

I hate Priti Patel, but she's done good on this one, and where the fuck would we be on the Shamima Begums of this world with a Starmer government? Up the fucking Khazi. 

The terrorist apologists at The Guardian think otherwise, fuck 'em!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/26/shamima-begum-ruling-sets-dangerous-precedent-say-legal-experts

15 minutes ago, Joker said:

The terrorist apologists at The Guardian think otherwise, fuck 'em!

Any minute now Steve Bell will produce a hilarious cartoon on the subject, and Guardian readers everywhere will simultaneously ejaculate from whatever genitalia they identify as having that day.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Any minute now Steve Bell will produce a hilarious cartoon on the subject,

Impossible!

There is nothing funny about left-wing cartoons, humour, or comedians, they're too far up their own right-on, politically-correct arses to conceive of anything remotely amusing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Good luck (or not) to the terrorist bitch ho. I suspect the cunt may try her hand with EU courts, not to get back to the UK (too late now), but to stay somewhere in Western Europe. It wouldn’t surprise me that actually happened. Perhaps Ms Merkel will offer her the free shelter?

From what I heard she was fertilised by a partner in crime of Dutch nationality (but clearly no loyalty or provenance in that country) who quickly fucked off back there when they took him back without standing by his Jihadi bride or children. Scumbags. Think about the cost of new identities and police protection for the rest of their lives. They'd be fucking sucking the life blood out of our vital services for the rest of their fucking miserable lives. Even her own commnity doesn't want her back. This is another conceit of the Oxbridge establishment in this country which never has to pick up the bill or face the consequences of its libetality. E. G. Do ANY refugee kids get a place in fee paying private schools OR do they all end up in a struggling state school already trying to do the best for its existing catchment of kids on stretched resources? 

I see the cunt is already rehearsing  her Top Shop fashion wardrobe/single mother on benefits wannabe lifestyle while still in the camp. I hope so much Pakistan will relent and take her in and stow her in an isolated flea bitten farm village a million miles away from the civilised treats and comfy lifestyle she supported destroying and was reared up from birth in her East London ghetto. 

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-02-26/shamima-begum-to-learn-if-she-can-return-to-uk-from-syria

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see the cunt is already rehearsing  her Top Shop fashion wardrobe/single mother on benefits wannabe lifestyle while still in the camp. I hope so much Pakistan will relent and take her in and stow her in an isolated flea bitten farm village a million miles away from the civilised treats and comfy lifestyle she supported destroying and was reared up from birth in her East London ghetto. 

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-02-26/shamima-begum-to-learn-if-she-can-return-to-uk-from-syria

I’m with you on the HTS, but even more so. I want the buck toothed curry wallah burnt to death on pay tv, all proceeds going to the victims of the death cult she still loves so much and refuses to renounce.

If this thing is allowed back to rehabilitate I’ll bet my hairy ball bag she’ll walk into a primary school at some point and start stabbing 5 year olds. Once an evil cunt...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It’s check and mate for the cunt. Even if the revolting cunts manage to raise money to front her legal battles, there would be great scrutiny of the funds - so no chance. Besides the twat is of no more use to the goaters now, unless they want to play politics that little bit more. 
And who of sound mind would take her case on is another question.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m with you on the HTS, but even more so. I want the buck toothed curry wallah burnt to death on pay tv, all proceeds going to the victims of the death cult she still loves so much and refuses to renounce.

If this thing is allowed back to rehabilitate I’ll bet my hairy ball bag she’ll walk into a primary school at some point and start stabbing 5 year olds. Once an evil cunt...

Yep, as far as I'm concerned she can fuck off to fucking fuckland.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It’s check and mate for the cunt. Even if the revolting cunts manage to raise money to front her legal battles, there would be great scrutiny of the funds - so no chance. Besides the twat is of no more use to the goaters now, unless they want to play politics that little bit more. 
And who of sound mind would take her case on is another question.

Don't under-estimate the "we know better than you" privileged Oxbridge establishment that underpins every branch of government, the BBC and much more in this country. 

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As we speak there is a lesbian BBC Womans Hour Social Worker of the Year in Tower Hamlets dribbling over her hypothetical claim for single parent accommodation and other emergency funding.....

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yep, as far as I'm concerned she can fuck off to fucking fuckland.

If the revolting Dwane Diddly-esque cunt does find herself exiled to some Arab shithole for the rest of her life I don’t think she’ll be doing much fucking. Your discerning camel wallah prefers fresh fanny, ideally with no hair around it yet, so poor old shamina is well past her prime. Add to that the alleged 3 devil sprogs she shat out, her stench trench will be wider than the grand mosque in Mecca. Mind you, they’re partial to going up the dung hatch so there’s hope for tender love making/gang rape for the young lass yet

• Like 1